[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What takes the pain away for you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

What takes the pain away for you?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170505_020152.png (658KB, 833x748px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170505_020152.png
658KB, 833x748px
So glad they upgraded to 42 oz... that's 2 oz of extra pain temporarily removed from my world.
>>
>>37315194
Being with her.

Even though it makes not being with her worst.

It's all so bittersweet.

Fuck, I'm so gay.
>>
>>37315281
NORMIE DETECTED. GET, THE FUCK, OUTTA HEAR
>>
>>37315292
K sorry I'll go overanalyze shit sumwhere else.
>>
It used to be video games but that doesn't work anymore. I don't even know if anything does to be perfectly honest
>>
>>37315194
purpose.
i am without direction. without meaning or certainty. at times it feels like i cannot even trust my own thoughts anymore.
>>
>>37315194
Tramadol, material possessions etc.

Just bought a female Ranma figure. Made me happy all day. I'm sad again so i'm gonna buy something else.
>>
Weed for me. Pretty much every night for 2 years now. Starting to wonder about the long term consequences the longer I go but i'm not actually sure I want to quit.
>>
I work 10 hours a day, keeps me from thinking about how empty i am
>>
>>37315194
Alcohol. Fucking either of my two girlfriends.
>>
>>37315449
>Fucking either of my two girlfriends.

I hope they both leave you and you're left to wallow in loneliness and frustration.
>>
>>37315194
ibuprofen usually
>>
>>37315391
There's really nothing left to do but to smoke to the point of sedation.
I've been high for practically all of this month and only stopped due to tolerance.
>>
>>37315194
abusing,little people or "children"
im not a father but my sis is a druggie whore who works 9 hrs in a bar so i got plenty of time with her two kids (one boy and one girl)
i just tell them bad stuff will happen and play with their minds.
also i slap the boy sometimes
yes im trash i know you guys don't need to remind me
>>
Anything to stop me from over thinking and going crazy. Studying, gym, going for bike rides, etc. I think it would be easier if I had friends.
>>
File: images (3).jpg (21KB, 322x456px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
21KB, 322x456px
My gf victotia ........bitter and my good friend bundy bear
>>
Cutting myself while masturbating
>>
cigareets even though at 6 a day i dont want cancer it makes my head feel less claustrophobic and crazy
>>
Opiates.
I got some good kratom that's keeping me happy enough.
Mom gave me a 5mg Hydro and I don't know if I should even take it. I'm just going to want more and get pissed. Haven't had a real nod in so long.
>>
>>37315714
post cuts and scars nonny
and/or a discord if you want
>>
>>37315194
sleep
all day long

and if can't sleep get some drugs and sleep again

repeat all day

is like being dead but free in
>>
>>37315887
>permanently exposing my greatest shame to the internet forever

I would prefer not to, I hate myself enough already
>>
File: Solpadeine.jpg (96KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Solpadeine.jpg
96KB, 700x700px
>>37315194

Painkillers dood
>>
>>37315953
it would feel good to show someone. show me.
you do it while masturbating, don't you like it?
>>
>>37316069
>it would feel good to show someone. show me.
It wouldn't feel good. Shame and guilt rule my life anon.

>you do it while masturbating, don't you like it?
I like the feeling of pain, I only masturbate while doing it because even though I can get very close physical pain just by itself won't get me off.
>>
File: Feels.jpg (677KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Feels.jpg
677KB, 1280x1280px
music helps a lot, I've lately come to the realization that I'm probably going to die alone and no one's going to be there in the end.
>>
Hydrocodone.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.