[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: absuive family anons

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (39KB, 340x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 340x500px
ITT: absuive family anons
>>
File: bd-old2.jpg (67KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
bd-old2.jpg
67KB, 960x720px
>"He is your faggot son, not mine. I'm not coming in there."
>>
>raped by parent

I wish I would have been aborted
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 531x816px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 531x816px
>>37314623
>>37314645
I don't know why my "parents" never used a condom. I wish I was never born.
>>
>>37314645
What happened to you must have been terrible, but can you please relive that trauma by writing it down here in this thread (preferably in the form of a highly detailed greentext story), so I can masturbate to it?
>>
>>37314645
>tfw i am the rapist of my family
regret it everyday
>never gonna feel like a good person
>can't play the victim card
>can't get a decent job cuz prison years
>probably will kms
if i haven't killed myself is because my victim will feel guilt
>>
>>37316191
I'm >>37314645 and the person who raped me killed themselves. I wish more than anything that they were still alive. You can still become a better person and do good in the world, even if you've made horrible mistakes
>>
Anyone else here relate to the feeling of constant dread? I never knew when my mother was going to go totally off the rails. School was awful, but being at home was so many times worse.

She disowned me so it's k now
>>
>>37314576
Not really bad, but my sister would beat me up and mentally abuse me until I was about 5 years old. She would pretend to be nice to me for a spell, then suddenly cut me off and become a bully for a while and repeat the cycle.

It fucked me up . Noone believed that I was being beat up and I developed a transgender complex that I still have remnants of (I wanted to be like my sister to impress her, I think, and I hated my father). Dad beat the shit out of me when I finally fought back once and sister pretended that I attacked her for no reason.
>>
If anything, I'm the abusive one. Maybe it's just an overreaction to lesser abuse. It doesn't matter.We've been fighting a lot. I need to shape up. Might be too late.
>>
>>37316231
not for the one who knows i know that most people would never forgive rape
the excessive guilt doesn't let me do anything besides im in house arrest so i can't leave my house and i don't want to i just want to die slowly in my house
>>
>only interaction with mom is her abusing the power that I'm forced to do whatever she says or I don't eat
>only interaction with dad is him beating me or ignoring my existence
>neither of them did anything like this to my brother
They both claim they love me now
>>
>>37314767
Catholics? That'd explain the not using a condom part
>>
>>37317242
Yup. How'd you know? It's almost like they'll do anything the church tells them. They still force me to go to mass with them to this day. I don't understand why they just can't get it through their thick skulls that I don't believe in god.
>>
>>37317478
Church is as much about networking (both professionally and socially) as anything else. Pretty much everyone you meet will be some sort of hypocrite. And pretty much everyone there wants to know how you can help them further their lives/careers.
>>
>>37317478
>It's almost like they'll do anything the church tells them
That's actually true for all Christians. Lying and manipulation are their things. You think Satan and Lucifer are the same person?
>>
>>37317776
>You think satan and lucifer are the same person?

Is that an actual question or a saying I'm supposed to pick up on? I'm too tired
>>
>druggie mom used to make me euthanize our animals when they got sick

>refused to take them to the vet

>spent all of her money on heroin

>tfw had no choice but to shoot the pets you loved in the head to end their suffering all because your mother was a disgusting junkie
>>
>>37316191
so who/why did you rape and why should anyone forgive you?
>>
>>37318792
Clarifying: Nowhere in the bible does it say they have anything to do with each other. Yet Christians use the two interchangeably. They believe anything the church tells them.
>>
>>37318867
why do you ask ?
whatever i will tell you
i was 16 and raped by 7 year old sister and was sent to prison and got free because i was underage i am now completing my sentence in house arrest
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.