[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else /honestly regrets voting for Trump/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1486684390517.png (260KB, 582x491px) Image search: [Google]
1486684390517.png
260KB, 582x491px
Who else /honestly regrets voting for Trump/?
>>
>>37314473
It's been a bit of a shitshow. I'm trying to avoid openly saying I regret it because there are people I know who would rub it in my face forever, but there are a lot of moves he's made that I really can't get behind.
>>
>>37314473
>not giving a chance to your president
>>
>>37314473

I don't know if I regret it yet, but I'm not nearly as hopeful as I once was that he can make a meaningful impact on our shitty government
>>
>>37314473
No one. Every time you guys come here Shareblue and I feel even better about voting for Trump. In fact you guys are inspiring me to run for senate in 2018. I got military service, government worker, currently on my city council, and I am currently an economist. So thanks. My entire goal is going to be getting you guys persecuted for working as foreign agents of China and not signing up. Already got some interesting info from FARA about you guys which I used through the freedom of information act.
>>
>>37314546
Yeah pretty much. I wouldn't say I regret it bc I still think Hillary wouldve been worse. He's done some good stuff and a lot of nonsense. I think the Jews made him president just so they could shit all over him for 4 years and have democratic presidents for infinity, effectively killing American republicanism. I've noticed the media and the government itself going out of its way to make him look as incompetent as possible.
>>
>>37314473
I didn't vote for him in the primaries and it was either him or Hillary so no.

He couldn't fuck us over as hard as she would even if he wanted to, he doesn't know how since he hasn't been an evil politician for the last 50 years like she has.
>>
Trump is a joke and betrayed everything he said he would do.

Hillary still would have been worse so I don't regret my vote
>>
>>37314669
>effectively killing American republicanism

Sorry bud, but the GOP did this to themselves by cozying up to the batshit insane Christian evangelicals.
>>
>>37314473

Not at all shill.

>>
>>37314473
More or less the only reason why I don't regret it is because the other option was so much worse. Some of the things he's done have been okay and the butthurt from the left has been fun to watch, but a lot of the shit he's pulled has shaken my faith. Off the top of my head gutting the EPA comes to mind, and his decisions on who he should confide in and who he should kick out have been so ass-backwards.
>>
>>37314775
The GOP has always been the party of the Jeebus bible beaters
>>
File: 1494556337810.jpg (44KB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
1494556337810.jpg
44KB, 540x360px
>believing that OP is authentic even though we're on the cuckold board
>>
>>37314473
Voted for Johnson but supported trump just barely over Killary. Not actually sure if she would have been worse. Honestly she probably would've done better.
>>
>>37314473
if you voted you're not a robot.
>>
File: 1449348360862.png (328KB, 443x455px) Image search: [Google]
1449348360862.png
328KB, 443x455px
>all those people who voted for Trump because he was "anti-establishment"
>>
I'm kinda disappointed... still no regrets tho
>>
>>37314548
I have given him you can only say that for so long. If any of the bills he's proposed actually passed the house it'd make my life harder.
He said he wouldn't cut medicare or do any of the typical shill cuckservative shit if he got elected, but it looks like he caved to the pressure right when he got elected.
If I tell anyone they won't let me live me down though and I'll be outcast from both sides.
>>
First and foremost I voted for him because of the memes. If the 2020 election is half as funny as the 2016 one it will have been worth it.
>>
Saw this in the catalog and thought I was on pol for a second.
Anyway, I dont regret voting for Trump. He inspired me to vote for the first time ever, and the memes were dank during the election cycle. Trump alpha af, and beta libtards cant handle the bantz.
>>
File: 1495722331436.jpg (139KB, 892x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1495722331436.jpg
139KB, 892x1300px
No not really. I voted for him so the Republicans could fuck up and destroy the country. Also to make the now shit bird liberal progressives cry and shake.

About the only thing I would/will regret would be the FCC abolishing net neutrality and watching the net become a divided up, pay-to-surf shithole. Of course that'd be a heavy blow to the economy and would help bring down the country more.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.