[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it beta to be super affectionate with an animal?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Black-Formosan-Mountain-Dog.jpg (259KB, 553x553px) Image search: [Google]
Black-Formosan-Mountain-Dog.jpg
259KB, 553x553px
Is it beta to be super affectionate with an animal?
>>
Yes. It's one of the most beta things there is.
>>
Its perfectly fine so long as it is non-sexual in nature. Or an aggressive animal. That would be bad.
>>
Affectionate? No.

Super affectionate? Definitely.

It's an animal and should be treated as such. Respect and dignity, for sure. But face kisses, little outfits, taking them with you to the store, etc, are incredibly effeminate and gay.
>>
>>37314463
NJOUUUU. (What a sweet canine.) it is just a sign of having no human friends, or a sign that you grew up to be attached to animals. Like for example if you were bullied as a kid, you may have seeked out the feeling of security, and being loved among animals. They usually do not have a need to bully humans.
>>
>>37314608
And felines are as wonderful friends as canines. Forgot to say.
>>
File: dogs.jpg (125KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
dogs.jpg
125KB, 1024x768px
>be slightly overweight shy femanon
>work dead end job
>have no friends

doggos are all i have. they know it too.
>>
>>37314520
>face kisses
I kiss my dog on the head all the time, that's not normal?
>>
>>37314463
It is beta, like those faggots who kiss their cats/dogs or dress them in outfits. The animals don't understand human shit like that, so you're just using them to make yourself feel good.

>b-but I own the animal I can do whatever I want

Kill yourself betas.
>>
>>37314704
on very thin ice depending how often you do it
>>
>>37314679
hoooooly shit pls gib contact info
>>
File: man.jpg (253KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
man.jpg
253KB, 2000x1000px
It's not beta you're Chad. He can pull off anything. Pic related.
>>
>>37314723
>>animals don't understand human shit like that
>be me
>cat shows its affection by bumping face against my face
>bump my face against cat face
>cat reciprocates and purrs
>>
>>37314520
When I had a kitty I always had this little ceremony with him. First I hugged him and smacked a kiss on the top of his head. Then I started to stroke him, and he started to pur, very loudly. I kep talking him nice and stroking for about ten minutes. Then I stopped, and "turned his fur over" scrathing him a lightly. He liked that too. Then I "turned the fur back", and stroked more. Finally, I served him with some delicacies, like ice cream or ham. It all happened automatically, I never planned to do so.

P.S. Do not do the fur thing to your cat, as you might end up losing your finger.
>>
>>37314769
sure what do you want to know?
>>
>>37315201
Now I want to know if you're retarded or illiterate. I asked for contact info.
>>
>>37315291
melissadolphingirl8
>>
>>37315336
So, retarded then. Is that skype or what?
>>
>>37315383
As a female, you need to be retarded, or at least write like one, to have someone ask your contact info. :)

>>37315336
Sounds like the girl who could not tolerate other people making out in her diner. She was overweight and loved mermaids.
>>
meta larping is fun
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.