[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the comfiest cereal of all time?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 24

File: image.jpg (39KB, 186x271px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 186x271px
Is this the comfiest cereal of all time?
>>
Reese's Puffs are way comfier, faggot
>>
>>37314342
Fuck off peanut nigger. Oreo O's were the best.
>>
>>37314342
I originally agree with this anon
>>
>>37314377
Cinnamon toast crunch bitch
>>
File: image.jpg (84KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 450x450px
>>37314289
>tfw they never made a Twix cereal
So my favorite real cereal is probably cinnamon toast crunch or Reese's puffs.
Apple Jacks were pretty good too.
>>37314377
Why is everything oreo related so disgusting?
>>
>>37314518
Uhh...gonna need a source on where I can buy those (asking for a friend)
>>
who /honey bunches of oats master race/ here?
>>
>>37314342
>>37314289
>>37314377
>>37314381
>>37314394

DUDE CEREAL LMAO XD
>>
>>37314737
Nice contribution the the discussion, confused memester
>>
>>37314289
it hurts the roof of my mouth
>>
Is trix comfy?
>>
>>37314289
Not when you eat a whole box at once and the roof of your mouth is scraped up.
Source: have done this many times.
>>
>>37314907
>>37315329
>it hwurts my mwouth
PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSIIIIIEEEEEEEESSSS!
>>
I fucking love this cereal but it cuts up my gums and gives me the shits.
Are there any recipes that take capn crunch and make it a tasty treat?
>>
>>37314917
Answer my question u nigrs
>>
>>37314917
the old fruit shaped trix was
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 300x300px
>>37314610
Back to tumblr
>>37315329
>source
You need to go back to redd.itdotcom
>>
>>37315660
No it was the most disgusting of the cereals.
>>37315691
I'd actually say it's slightly more tolerable now. Those old shapes sucked black dick.
>>
>>37314289
No. It tastes okay but it's not filling in the slightest and you can eat half the fucking box and still feel hungry. Comfy cereals are the ones that taste like cardboard and give you shits bigger than Nova Scotia.
>>
File: 500603.jpg (23KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
500603.jpg
23KB, 460x460px
This whole thread fucking disgusts me

There is nothing comfy about eating Cap'n Crunch or Fruit Loops or whatever other fucking cereal doesn't even remotely look like real food and contains tons of fucking sugar. If you don't eat pic related or something similar you deserve to be gassed
>>
>>37316548
>claims to be healthy
>still eats processed wheat crap
Thanks for the laugh
>>
>>37316548
more like Morning PISS!
>>
>>37314289
It's up there. Personally, I prefer the crunch berries.

Good cereals:
>Cap'n Crunch, Crunch Berries, PB Crunch
>CT Crunch
>Raisin Bran Crunch (noticing a pattern here?)
>Any of those weird hippy cereals that put those crunchy clusters with the nuts and oats in them, especially if they've got a dash of brown sugar or agave in them
>Nature's Path flax cereals are also shockingly good in this regard
>Peanut Butter Panda Puffs
>those Halloween cereals are pretty tasty, too, if marshmallows are your thing (I don't eat 'em)
>Rice Krispies (don't judge me)
>Apple Cinnamon Chex
>Cookie Crisp
>Krave (again, not my thing, but it's objectively tasty)
>>
File: nutbuttercrunch.jpg (174KB, 736x1010px) Image search: [Google]
nutbuttercrunch.jpg
174KB, 736x1010px
I just wanted to say how bullshit PB crunch is.

They need to use the OG Crunch squares not the fucking Crunch Berries for the cereal.
>>
>>37316610
it has added sugar and it's not perfect, but it's way the fuck better for you than the other cereal I mentioned. That particular brand is to say Fruit Loops what orange juice is to Pepsi
>>
>>37316621
Whatever you say, you pudgy manchild piece of shit. Shouldn't you be playing Minecraft kiddo?
>>
>>37316548
My dad used to make me eat healthy shit like this growing up, always tasted like ass.

go fuck yourself
>>
File: Count_Chocula.jpg (89KB, 476x409px) Image search: [Google]
Count_Chocula.jpg
89KB, 476x409px
superior cereal here
>>
File: 0003_Fruity-Pebbles-1.png (443KB, 800x1233px) Image search: [Google]
0003_Fruity-Pebbles-1.png
443KB, 800x1233px
Fuck off plebians.

This is the true cereal.
>>
>>37316690
Morning Crisp doesn't taste like has and it doesn't claim to be sugar free. It's not even close to the healthiest shit

you're just a spoiled little faggot manchild, no wonder you're a pathetic beta shit
>>
>>37316548
Ooh, we've got a healthy motherfucker who thinks he's better tahn us in here. All right. How about this, then?

>1/4 cup raw old-fashioned oats
>1/4 cup Grape Nuts
>1/4 cup bite-size shredded wheat
>1/4 cup Uncle Sam cereal
>1 tablespoon ground flaxseed meal
>2 tablespoons raisins
>2 tablespoons walnuts
>fruit

Actually a solid meal I don't mind having for breakfast consistently.

Doesn't change the fact that sugary cereal is fucking bomb, though.

>>37316638
Huh. Come to think of it, why DON'T they use the squares?
>>
>>37316624
>>37316638
>>37316702
>>37316742
Disgusting subhumans, enjoy your diabetes
>>
>>37316773
>diabetes

do you not have self control? a bowl of even the sugariest cereal in the morning isn't going to harm you if you even at least slightly active and don't eat like a sow
>>
>>37316766
>implying I always want to bother with this

the appeal is that it's premade and though it's not all that healthy, it still has some nutritious value unlike the sugary stuff
>>
>>37316805
it has no fucking nutritious value. Of course one bowl is not going to harm you, does this mean it's a real breakfast and eating it long term isn't going to have any consequence?
>>
File: chocula.jpg (84KB, 800x393px) Image search: [Google]
chocula.jpg
84KB, 800x393px
>>37316843

>no nutritious value

retard
>>
>>37316742
>Soggy Pebbles
>>
>>37316883
>>37316843
>no nutritious value

The fortfification of breakfast cereal is the only reason that kids in the US don't have more deficiencies than they do. Granted, they SHOULD be getting those nutrients from fruit, veggies, and sunlight, but again, it's a good thing that the sugary crap is fortified as long as they're eating sugary crap.
>>
>>37316883
Ever heard of hyperbole?

All bullshit compared to decent cereal by the way. And that amount of carbohydrates and sodium? fucking obscene.
>>
>>37316811
>too lazy to dump premade cereal and dried goods into a bowl together
>>
>>37316956
>too much of a manchild to not eat the most artificial sugary shit every morning
>>
>>37316910
you can tell he missed
>>
>>37317017
Yeah. It's weird how much that bothers me.
>>
>>37314289
Fuck off, fat ass, cheerios are WAY better AND healthier.
>>
honey nut cheerios are objectively the best cereal in existence
prove me wrong
>>
WHAT THE FUCK IS SO BAD ABOUT WHOLE WHEAT YOU FUCKING SPOILED SHITCUNTS

ENJOY POISONING YOURSELF WITH COCOA PUFFS AND PEPSI AND FUCKING DORITOS
>>
>>37316655
Being a fuckton healthier than poison still isn't healthy.
Processed wheat, cooked wheat, has no nutritional value, and raises your glycemic levels too much. Throw in the added sugar and you just have an unhealthy meal all around. Your cereal is to fruit loops what ecstasy is to meth.
>>
>>37317161
>pepsi

You wanna know what's scary? I can go on a 3-day cocaine binge, decide to stop, and just stop, for months or years, no problem, without much more than the occasional craving shortly after I stop.

If I see an ad for Mountain Dew, though, I get the most overwhelming fucking urge to go and buy one, and if I'm broke, I'll scrounge up fucking change or beg people close to me to go and get it.

Anecdotally, anyway, that shit is more addictive than cocaine. I don't know if it's the caffeine or the sugar or whatever else they put in it, but Pepsico, you are fucking EVIL.
>>
File: IMG_2744.jpg (159KB, 600x886px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2744.jpg
159KB, 600x886px
>TFW no love for based oat bran
Fuckin' Oats, honey, nutmeg, cinnamon, it's like black tar heroine in rectangle bran form. Count Chocula gets my runner up.
>>
>>37316638
>>37316766
Because the peanut butter taste goes better with balls, not squares, in terms of taste delivery. You would just get little snippets of the taste with squares. That works for something sweeter like captain crunch, but not PB crunch. You'd have to put a lot of squares in your mouth at once, chew it into a semi mush and then gather all the mush with your tongue and let it settle on the center of your tongue to get the full flavor, and that's a pain in the ass. The balls don't require that. And the balls would be too much for something sweet like regular captain crunch.
The food scientists know what they're doing.
>>
>>37317206
You just lack self control. I've gone through weeks where I've ordered it every day with lunch and then replaced it with Gatorade or water. Literally no temptation to use it.
>>
>>37317285
I dunno, man. I can do that with hardcore drugs and I can't do that with soda. Staying away from that shit is probably just the best option if I'm being honest with myself. Don't want the beetus.
>>
Weetabix > Cap'n Crunch > Nesquik > frootloops>rest
>>
>>37317140
Honey COMB is way more delicious.
Honey nut Cheerios is the worst example of not being healthy but not being all that good tasting either. It tries to have it both ways and instead ends up having neither, just being a wasted experience all around.
Honey comb isn't healthy but it tastes amazing so there's tremendous value there.
Go back to Pinterest with your uninformed suburban mom "my kids need proper nutrition" cereal.
>>
>>37316680
lol keep eating your processed garbage faggot
>>
>>37317237
It's godly but the boxes are a bit small compared to its competitors.
>>
>>37316929
Certain cereals rely on pure sugar to get the taste across, like frosted flakes and original captain crunch. Some other cereals use way too much food coloring to make the presentation prettier even though it doesn't affect the taste at all. These are all garbage-tier cereals. Krave does a great job baking a filling into each piece while Smorz's graham crackers work a lot better with the marbits than say, Frooty Loops. I appreciate any cereal that risks turning off a part of their consumer base (the kids with peanut allergies) by including peanut butter, because peanut butter is delicious.

>>37317267
PB toast crunch and JIF cereal would beg to disagree.

>>37317313
Cereal isn't healthy and overpriced (eat oatmeal and grits if you want to get on your high horse), but there's something about Kix and Weetabix that makes you want more.
>>
File: oreos.jpg (13KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
oreos.jpg
13KB, 225x225px
>>37314377
>>37314518
Does anyone remember Kool Stuff Oreos? Those were true patrician toaster pastries, unlike poptarts.
Also had the comfiest commercial I've ever seen:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLPtEBqRpKg
>>
>>37317186
Nice job defending your non-food. I may not be eating the healthiest stuff because I'm currently not willing to invest the time, money or brainpower into a paleo diet or whatever, but I'm still healthier than you.
>>
>>37317409
enjoy your children's """"""cereal""""""

fucking normie
>>
>>37317594
>PB toast crunch and JIF cereal would beg to disagree.
Never heard of JIF cereal but PB toast crunch, for one thing, isn't the same flavor as PB Captain Crunch, so it wouldn't have to be delivered the same way. But at the same time, we both know which one is better
peanut butter captain crunch
>>
>>37314289
weet bix desu lads
>>
>>37317619
ok, you're eating healthier than me, but you were the one who started this by being all on your high horse and looking down on us, calling this whole thread disgusting. i don't judge you for you cereal choice nor am I defending the nutritional merits of Fruit Loops or what have you but I will call you out on your bullshit when you're being a cunt for no reason. You started this, and I will end it by saying eating healthier than me doesn't mean you're eating healthy in the slightest. Traveling twice as fast as a snail still means you're going incredibly slow.
Go get ass-fucked by a cactus, you faggot.
>>
>>37317598
The frozen poptarts were really good. Commercials were even comfier than the one you posted.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4zE0E7kZhuI
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Je2fOSpnjsg
>>
File: image.jpg (13KB, 275x162px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 275x162px
>>37314722
I hated those as a kid.
But a few weeks ago I was running low on food and there was a box in my cupboard (don't remember buying it) so I poured that.
So much better than I remember. I've been eating it 2 or 3 times a day the past few weeks.
>>
File: cocoa pebbles.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
cocoa pebbles.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>37316742
I liked the chocolate ones a lot better
>>
File: cocoa puffs.jpg (11KB, 302x167px) Image search: [Google]
cocoa puffs.jpg
11KB, 302x167px
>66 replies
>no one has posted cocoa puffs as the comfiest yet
I remember walking home from school in the winter, snowy as fuck, and coming home, taking off my winter garb, and eating a big bowl of this stuff. no other cereal could match the coziness of cocoa puffs.
>>
>>37314289
captain crunch is completely fucking shit tier

>>37317857
cosmic brownies are fucking amazing
>>
>>37316910
I kinda like em soggy, its just the surprisingly firm ones in the milk that get me.
>>
>>37317660
The PB in Reese's Puffs is inferior to PB Captain Crunch. I would say that the crunch emphasizes the sweetness of the PB over the nuttiness (sharp, crisp, and airy) where other cereals do make the PB feel more baked-in. The flavor is drowned out by the chocolate in Reese's Puffs, unfortunately.

Has anyone tried mixing Cocoa Puffs with PB Captain Crunch? How does it compare to Reese's Puffs?
>>
File: stay pleb.png (284KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
stay pleb.png
284KB, 640x480px
>>37317976
>captain crunch is completely fucking shit tier
>>
>>37314289

rice krispies with either strawberries or peaches cut up with them
>>
>>37318038
not him but I completely agree with your analysis family home evening
>>
File: kicproductimage-125783_cp_fp.jpg (76KB, 300x468px) Image search: [Google]
kicproductimage-125783_cp_fp.jpg
76KB, 300x468px
>>37314289
>tfw mum stopped buying these years ago
>>
>>37317959
I liked the generic version my mom would sometimes buy when things were tighter better. Came in a big bag with an astronauts in space on the lower part or side I think. Or maybe that was for the generic frosted mini wheats?
Anyway the real cocoa puffs were TOO chocolatey in comparison, and the milk afterwards sucked for some reason with the real version.
>>
>>37318100
these are really good with warm milk
>>
File: 1495449213444.jpg (43KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1495449213444.jpg
43KB, 500x376px
>>37318038
>The flavor is drowned out by the chocolate in Reese's Puffs, unfortunately.
What do you mean drowned out? It was the perfect balance.
>>
>>37318038
I think the mix would be inferior to rp. Its the sugary,light dust/oil mixture thats on all of the balls in one form or another, but one. Cocoa puffs has a more comparatively jagged and coarse surface that might clash with the silky pb balls in ya mouf; might make better milk though i guess.
>>
>>37314289
>Every morning I wake up I eat Cap'n Crunch
>I eat the same thing for dinner and the same for lunch
>They call it Cap'n Crunch, but I can't tell
>Cause every time I eat it, it's soggy as hell
>One particular morning after washing my bowl
>Threw on my tailor made sweat suit and all my gold
>Threw on my Adidas sneakers called Boulevards
>And got my only transportation--my TransPass card
>I went down the stairs and I kicked the cat
>I'd leave him alone if he caught some rats
>Me and the cat we don't get along
>Cause I used to have a hamster and now he's gone
>Well anyway, back to the day
>I had to get my self together and be on my way
>I had to run back up stairs to get my keys
>Cause I can see me now tonight saying "Let me in please"
>I got my keys now that was it
>I went down stairs for some serious shit
>The god damn cat was on the kitchen stove
>I crawled on the floor in my nice clean clothes
>I swung at the cat and tried to break his jaw
>But he was too fast and scratched me with his paw
>So I took the itty bitty cat outside
>Started spinning around thought what's the use
>So I thew the fucking cat on the god damn roof
>>
>>37317729
>You started this, and I will end it by saying eating healthier than me doesn't mean you're eating healthy in the slightest.

I feel pretty fucking healthy when I read this fucking thread though. at least half of the posters in here are fatasses or they're going to be once they hit 30

And yes, you're still disgusting. And if you read my original post, you won't see me claiming I'm super healthy or anything
>>
File: pablo-sanchez.jpg (246KB, 625x462px) Image search: [Google]
pablo-sanchez.jpg
246KB, 625x462px
>>37318562
>And if you read my original post, you won't see me claiming I'm super healthy or anything
Right but you're shitting on us for being unhealthy while you yourself are almost as unhealthy. Because, your cereal isn't just kind of bad for you or anything, it is REALLY bad for you, as I've explained to you several times. But you are ignorant about nutrition and cling to your ignorance even while someone like myself tries to enlighten you. By the time you made that first post most anons weren't claiming to eat their food all the time. If they did then yes they would be fatasses by the time their 30, but if you ate your cereal all the time you will be a fatass when you reach 30 as well; I repeat, if you continually shoveled that garbage down your throat, maybe you'd weigh a couple less pounds but you'll still be a fatass. If you just eat it occasionally, you'll be fine, but then the same is true even for the Popsposter.
Gonna need some ointment for that royal assfucking I just gave you.
>>
>>37318808
*by the time they're 30
fucking original
>>
>>37318808
> Because, your cereal isn't just kind of bad for you or anything, it is REALLY bad for you, as I've explained to you several times.

That's objectively wrong. Eating cereal isn't like smoking, anon. Even the shitty ones like Count Chocula are fortified.

> But you are ignorant about nutrition and blablabla

I've already acknowledged that the cereal I originally posted isn't all-natural or perfectly healthy, and if you weren't such a turbo-autist you would have kept that in mind.

>but if you ate your cereal all the time you will be a fatass
What, you thought I assumed everyone eats cereal several times a day, 7 days a week? Eating one bowl in the morning regularly is bad enough. I'd bet money that plenty of people ITT have nothing but the same generic sugary shit brands in their kitchen

>Gonna need some ointment for that royal assfucking I just gave you.

You're legitimately embarrassing yourself. I'd respect your posts a lot more if you didn't feel the need to end it with this cringe. More importantly, if it had been such a brutal ass rape, you wouldn't feel the need to reiterate it, just like you wouldn't say "ho boy, I punched you really hard didn't I?" to someone whose nose you broke.
>>
>>37314289
Damn straight. Cap'n crunch is the best and most comfy of them all.
>>
File: 1493391921056.jpg (78KB, 780x585px) Image search: [Google]
1493391921056.jpg
78KB, 780x585px
>>37318808
why are you getting ass-wrecked over Captain Crunch on /r9k/ on a saturday night lol
>>
>>37314342
>Reese's Puffs

Hi there pleb.
>>
I'd say Oh's but they destroy the roof of your mouth...

probably the comfiest would be cap'n

>tfw never will have someone ask you to crunchatize them

>will never be a cap'n

>why even live
>>
>>37318975
>That's objectively wrong. Eating cereal isn't like smoking, anon. Even the shitty ones like Count Chocula are fortified.
>fortified
>hey everyone! I sprinkled minerals on my heroin! IT'S HEALTHY NOW!
faggot, you don't even really absorb much nutrition from fortified foods anyway
>I've already acknowledged that the cereal I originally posted isn't all-natural or perfectly healthy
Right, but AGAIN, YOU FUCKING RETARD, you were turning your nose at us for our cereal while saying yours, while not great, is still better than us. My point is is that you don't have the right to turn your nose at us at all because the difference in health between our cereals is so marginal because they're both pure garbage. You keep refusing to acknowledge this point so I keep having to make it.
>Eating one bowl in the morning regularly is bad enough.
I agree, but how many anons, when you posted your original comment that started this, had even said they did eat it every day, you fucking faggot?
>You're legitimately embarrassing yourself. I'd respect your posts a lot more if you didn't feel the need to end it with this cringe.
How new are you faggot? it's just bantz. I shouldn't even have to explain that.
>>
>>37319183
>Right, but AGAIN, YOU FUCKING RETARD, you were turning your nose at us for our cereal while saying yours, while not great, is still better than us. My point is is that you don't have the right to turn your nose at us at all because the difference in health between our cereals is so marginal because they're both pure garbage. You keep refusing to acknowledge this point so I keep having to make it.

I've been reading this hilarious argument, and the problem here is simple: He thinks his cereal, while maybe not the healthiest, is somehow a few notches above the other ones, when it's really not. It's like a fourth of a notch at best. But until he's convinced of this point this argument will never end.
>>
>>37314289
stale captain crunch with no milk is the best
>>
>>37316638
holy fuck peanut butter cappin crunch.. :Q fuckk CRUNCHHHERR
>>
golden grahams. captain crunch is so shit

which is the best peanut butter one, reeses or captain crunch? fuck now i have to get some fuck

i love frosted flakes but ty anon who said its all sugar. now i want ite ven more
>>
>>37319183
>faggot, you don't even really absorb much nutrition from fortified foods anyway

Exactly, but read your own sentence again. When something isn't healthy, it doesn't mean it's literal poison. It just means it's much less than ideal nutrition-wise, so you become more likely to develop long-term issues. My cereal actually sustains me and has dried fruit in it. It's not as healthy as buying steel-cut oats, raisins, nuts and other ingredients and making oatmeal out of it, but it's

>My point is is that you don't have the right to turn your nose at us at all because the difference in health between our cereals is so marginal because they're both pure garbage.

Seems pretty fucking arbitrary to me. By the way, I compared my cereal to Count Chocula, and I see half the amount of sugar, 30 times less sodium, four times more fiber and still more calories

>How new are you faggot?

I'm not exactly an oldfag (been here since 2009), but your "bantz" is typical of a teenager at best
>>
File: 1371161317_7b4700ac4e[1].jpg (196KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1371161317_7b4700ac4e[1].jpg
196KB, 500x375px
>not buying the generic bagged cereal

none of you can call yourselves robots
>>
>>37319525
>It's not as healthy as buying steel-cut oats, raisins, nuts and other ingredients and making oatmeal out of it, but it's certainly healthier than food coloring and whatever the cereal ITT is made of, which is to say not real food
>>
File: 0003.jpg (28KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
0003.jpg
28KB, 300x300px
>>37319525
>When something isn't healthy, it doesn't mean it's literal poison. It just means it's much less than ideal nutrition-wise
cooked, processed, refined grain, the cereal you eat, is actually ratehr cancer promoting and raises your glycemic levels in unhealthy ways. your cereal does not sustain you, it is slowly killing you. when you add sugar in the mix like your cereal does, it's not that much different from honey comb or something.
>Seems pretty fucking arbitrary to me
it's not arbitrary. it's what the whole argument started with. you were being a snobby cunt when you had no right to be a snobby cunt.
>By the way, I compared my cereal to Count Chocula
not in your original post >>37316548 which started this whole thing
>but your "bantz" is typical of a teenager at best
most people on the NSFW boards talk like teenagers, at least when they're using bantz. if you don't, you're the one out of place.
>>
>>37319575
The bags tore, then I ahve to put it all in a new plastic bag.
>>
>>37319973
>your cereal does not sustain you, it is slowly killing you.

What a redundant, idiotic thing to say. Nearly everything slowly kills you, including red meat. The difference is that I don't use that excuse to justify eating the most abhorrent, artificial foods out there.

>when you add sugar in the mix like your cereal does, it's not that much different from honey comb or something.

oh yeah, next you'll tell me that whole wheat with preservatives is the same thing as fucking fruit loops. You're a dumbass and you're full of shit, I just looked at the nutritional value comparing mine with another generic one, and there was an obvious difference.

>not in your original post

Irrelevant. I was saying I picked up a box and looked at its nutritional value just an hour ago.

>you were being a snobby cunt when you had no right to be a snobby cunt.

I wasn't being snobby. There's nothing snobby about paying a little more for a brand of cereal that actually doesn't taste bad and actually resembles real food. I was expressing my disdain at the enthusiasm for cereal similar to Cap'n Crunch, which to call it "processed food" would be generous as fuck
>>
>>37317959
I liked the way the milk would turn brown after
>>
>>37320204
>Nearly everything slowly kills you, including red meat.
no, greens, fruit, beans, lentils, these things actually reverse the aging process and have even been found to repair dna.
>The difference is that I don't use that excuse to justify eating the most abhorrent, artificial foods out there
except you are using that as an excuse to eat a food that really isn't too much better than the junky kid cereals, I guess cause it has the illusion of being healthy. I already explained why it's really bad for you and you can ignore that but it doesn't change the fact that it is.
> next you'll tell me that whole wheat with preservatives is the same thing as fucking fruit loops.
they're not as different as you might think. you are manipulated by the illusion of health but you know jack shit about nutrition. there's more to the story that what you read on the labels.
>irrelevant
ok i misread that
>There's nothing snobby about paying a little more for a brand of cereal that actually doesn't taste bad and actually resembles real food.
except it doesn't. the shit you are eating is cancer promoting, glycemic level rising POSION for you. if you want real food, eat kale, eat intact sprouted wheat berries, don't eat that cooked processed refined sugar laced garbage that you think has anything to do with real food.
you called us disgusting for eating junky cereal and said we should be gassed. granted you were joking with that second part but you are still being a snobby cunt, because you think you're so above us because you're easily manipulated by faux-health cereals that not only are not too healthy, but actually almost as bad as captain crunch of fruit loops. your surface layer knowledge of nutrition and label reading allows you to think otherwise, but that doesn't mean that that reflects reality.
>>
File: 1495090197262.png (46KB, 250x222px) Image search: [Google]
1495090197262.png
46KB, 250x222px
>>37320204
>>37320371
Clearly neither of you know anything about nutrition and should quit arguing before you embarrass yourselves even more.
>>
File: 1494782657809.png (53KB, 571x618px) Image search: [Google]
1494782657809.png
53KB, 571x618px
>>37320407
>le ebin fence sitter middle ground
surprised you didn't post the michael jackson popcorn pic, normtard
>xD I'm such an amused outside observer to this argument everyone is an autist except for me
>>
Same anon as >>37320453
well it's past 1 where I live and im going to so sleep but I'm posting this so you don't dare think you won the argument if you post something and I don't respond
>>
>>37320688
Shit meant to link>>37320371
Whatever same guy you've been arguing with
>>
>>37320371
>no, greens, fruit, beans, lentils, these things actually reverse the aging process and have even been found to repair dna.

Good luck finding any of that which isn't tainted in some way by the food industry.

> I guess cause it has the illusion of being healthy

Yes, meanwhile the lower tier cereal have the illusion OF BEING FOOD, LET ALONE BREAKFAST MATERIAL. What don't you understand?

>I already explained why it's really bad for you and you can ignore that but it doesn't change the fact that it is.

You haven't even begun to talk about how bad the generic junk brands are in comparison to the one I brought up, so I'd say you've been wasting your time in trying to prove that they're the same thing. Probably because you can't.

>there's more to the story that what you read on the labels

Yeah, that goes double for the junk brands.

>if you want real food, eat kale, eat intact sprouted wheat berries, don't eat that cooked processed refined sugar laced garbage that you think has anything to do with real food.

So really this whole thing is about you wanting me to earn the right to act superior on a Tuvan pottery chatroom by being as healthy as I can possibly be? Because at the end of the day, I'm still eating oak flakes, barley flakes, dried fruits vegetable oil and nuts, which even if it has added sugar, preservatives and sodium, has the merit of being made from real food. And again, see >>37319525 and read about the Chocula
>>
>>37314289
No, it's made for kids, rips my gums and makes me choke sometimes. I do like eating it on occastion, but with high caution.
>>
>>37317237
THIS is god tier cereal. Worth forking out 4 dollars for a 2 dollar sized box.
>>
>>37320705
Shit almost went to sleep. Glad I caught this.
>Good luck finding any of that which isn't tainted in some way by the food industry.
it's actually not that hard
>Yes, meanwhile the lower tier cereal have the illusion OF BEING FOOD, LET ALONE BREAKFAST MATERIAL. What don't you understand?
yours has both the illusion of being healthy and being food when it is neither. I am under no illusion and actually don't eat this kid cereal more than like once a month
>You haven't even begun to talk about how bad the generic junk brands are in comparison to the one I brought up, so I'd say you've been wasting your time in trying to prove that they're the same thing. Probably because you can't
What I HAVE brought up is that the cereal you eat is almost as bad as the rest of the cereals in this thread, SEVERAL TIMES OVER WITH CLEAR REASONING. REREAD MY POSTS OR IGNORE THEM LIKE YOU ARE YOU CUNT!
>Yeah, that goes double for the junk brands.
it goes the same actually. they are slightly worse but the difference is not nearly as much as you delude yourself into thinking
>So really this whole thing is about you wanting me to earn the right to act superior on a Tuvan pottery chatroom by being as healthy as I can possibly be?
No I was making a point that those would be examples of your food, not the garbage you eat. My point is you are being a cunt. I don't think you should act all superior in any given circumstance but I would leave you to your delusions of health in other circumstances, like if you weren't shitting on other people for their choices that aren't much worse.
>has the merit of being made from real food.
no it doesn't. refined cooked grain is so bad for you as I've explained a few times already, what don't you understand about that?

OK now really going to sleep.
>>
File: aldiCheapCereal.jpg (102KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
aldiCheapCereal.jpg
102KB, 600x450px
Which store has the best store brand cereals? My money is with Aldi. You can get almost name brand quality at half or a third of the price.
>>
>>37320856
>fruit rounds
Holy shit kek where can I find these?
>>
>>37320876
They have them at my Aldi.
>>
>>37315990
I came here only to say fuck you
>>
>>37320839
>SEVERAL TIMES OVER WITH CLEAR REASONING
>hurr is processed, glycemic levels, has sugar, therefore is every bit as bad as coca cola in cereal form

Flawless reasoning. Oh and you actually acknowledged it was healthier in your earlier posts.

No really, in order to prove it's just as bad, you have to actually talk about the nutritional value of Cap'n Crunch and compare it to that. Which you did not do, you hopeless sperg.

>My point is you are being a cunt.
And mine is that you're all man-children eating candy for breakfast.

>refined cooked grain is so bad for you

compared to actual grain? sure. But as opposed to fortified manufactured paste made from scratch and designed to be inexpensive? fuck right off
Thread posts: 114
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.