[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is being paraplegic a dealbreaker for most guys?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 10

File: 1456919485024.gif (812KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1456919485024.gif
812KB, 500x281px
Is being paraplegic a dealbreaker for most guys?
>>
>>37313969
just kys dumb roastie
>>
>>37313969
It's not a dealbreaker for me, if you're interesting. Are you para? Pls respond.
>>
>>37313969
Also does your name start with an R? that would be interesting.
t. >>37314012
>>
I'm a paraplegic and a guy has never approached me ever so I'm thinking yes.
>>
>tfw no introvert para gf
>>
>>37314183
Post your wheelz pls.
>>
>>37314183
How are you typing this? Also I'd totally date a para
>>
>tfw no paraplegic gf who depends on you
>tfw no paraplegic to have motionless sex with
It's like having an unconscious body or corpse to rape, except she wants you.
Where's my para gf.
>>
>>37313969
I really want a qt gf in a wheel chair.

I want to pick her up princess style and carry her around outside.

I want to take care of her needs and dress when she needs help.

I want to do activities outside together that normally would be difficult for her.

>tfw no para gf
>>
WOMEN CANNOT BE ROBOTS
LOOK AT ALL THE
>tfw no para gf
IN THIS THREAD
>>
>>37314407
ok fine have your wheelchair gf but dont ever have kids with her because she will continually be more and more needy as her condition declines with age and it will put too much stress on you and break up the entire family leaving your kids feeling like shit

t. wheelchair mom kid
>>
>>37314438
But anon I don't want to have kids
>>
I don't know what that word means but if you have a vagina then we're good
>>
>>37314432
My guy friend is paraplegic. He's an amazing person yet he has never been able to get gf.

Meanwhile, crippled """fembot""" has an ocean of people interested, as usual.

Fuck off OP.
>>
Its harder to stay thin when you are literally sitting down all the time but if you can pull it off then most robots would date you. Chads are probably off the table and normies aren't really into things that arent normal. Not 100% dealbreaker but it limits your options
>>
A paraplegic girl rejected me
>>
>>37313969
gonna need the sauce on that qt
>>
>>37314780
do you not know how to reverse image search?
I found sauce in about 3 seconds.
>>
>>37313969
Are you a female? If so, why are you even asking you know the answer is no.

Are you a male? RIP.
>>
>>37313969
more than likely you'd get a guy who fetishizes "helpless" women, is that really who you want?
>>
It is definitely a deal breaker for the majority of men. Only depraved perverts with no other options consider them.
>>
my sister is and she landed a rich handsome guy so no
>>
>>37313969

Lol no. Men are actually attracted to women's bodies.
>>
>>37314933

Honestly, is it really the worst thing in the world to have someone who's physically attracted to you?
>>
>>37313969

Fuck off. Men love all women.
>>
>>37314617
Lol dude I think you're both on the same side here
>>
>>37315011

Agreed. Only women complain about it probably because they enjoy complaining. >>37314933 is just a jealous roastie or a liberal numale
>>
>>37314617

As a dude who lost his foot last year, the dating scene for disabled people is super depressing. I've spoken with other amputees who are otherwise normal people, and it's rough. I've met so many people who go sexless for years until someone comes along who is willing to settle.

I'm not angry or sad about it. It's just reality. I don't think it's unfair to prefer someone who has all of their limbs or movement.
>>
File: wolveseatwoman.jpg (107KB, 815x417px) Image search: [Google]
wolveseatwoman.jpg
107KB, 815x417px
>>37313969

Obviously not you dumb piece of meat. It's a dealbreaker for Chad though and that's what you're really asking.
>>
>>37313969
Depends on how much of a paraplegic. Generally, I'd say I wouldn't discriminate someone solely for that.
>>37314183
Maybe you should approach men?
>>37314341
Google "paraplegic" so you learn what it means.
>>37315098
Can you use a prosthetic yet? What's the worst part, as in specifically (say, phantom itching)?
>>
>>37315098
Why don't paraplegics just get together with other paraple-

>military dominated by men
>work-related accidents dominated by men

ah
>>
File: womencantberobots.png (1MB, 1294x1220px) Image search: [Google]
womencantberobots.png
1MB, 1294x1220px
>>37315098

It only applies to dudes anon. Only women are the shallow ones who require able men to gather resources and slave away for them.

Men just helplessly love women.
>>
>>37315098
did you lose it to the beetus?
>>
>>37313969
No, I only care about personality and the way she treats herself
>>
>>37313969
It would depend if she can still have sex and still get off.

How would she even orgasm if she had no feeling at all in the important bits?
>>
File: 1471038585903.jpg (75KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1471038585903.jpg
75KB, 1280x720px
I've never had any luck with guys personally. Guys just don't talk to me let alone ask me out. One time I tried getting close to a guy who lost his legs in the military. I thought he liked me, I was very enamored with him but when I tried to take it further he rejected me because he "preferred someone more able bodied." I was devastated.

If a guy who lost his legs won't take me, it doesn't get much worse than that. I'd like a disabled bf because he'd understand all the stuff we go through but most I've seen have normal girlfriends who do stuff for them. I can't compete with that.
>>
>>37315134
Yup. I'm pretty much 100% with it, though I'll probably need a new socket in a few months. I can jog and work out and all of that good stuff. No phantom pain, but I can still mentally move all of my toes, which is strange. The worst thing is that the sleeve gets fucking disgusting in the summer.

>>37315153
I've always found it strange that most congenital hand amputees tend to avoid prosthetic hands. I know they're super expensive, but the bionic ones are cool as fuck. tfw no cyborg gf.

>>37315162
Sarcoma. Thought it was plantar fasciitis for the longest time, until a MRI showed a tumor between my heel and ankle. Chopped that shit off and am still cancer free, so it looks we caught it early.
>>
>>37315310
If your legs don't work then you need a partner with legs that do work. So you can work well together. If he had no arms, it might have worked.

If you're both in wheelchairs then you'll need to keep getting a third person to help you reach stuff.
>>
>>37315310
>but most I've seen have normal girlfriends who do stuff for them.
same way for disabled girls though.
>>
>>37315335
>>Sarcoma
Glad you're free of that shit, anon. Do you have a "realistic" prosthesis (supposed to look like a foot) or some kinda cool spring or bar or something?
>>
meh, i am in a wheelchair but i can use my feet.
>>
>>37315509
I want to cuddle you
captcha: CALLE FIDEGU
>>
Roll yourself off a cliff, you fucking roast. NO WOMAN CAN BE A ROBOT. ANY WOMAN IN THE WORLD CAN FIND A MAN NO MATTER WHAT

https://desuarchive.org/r9k/search/text/wheelie%20gf/
>>
Personally I try to ignore disabled people the best I can because I know they get a lot of unwanted attention for being different. If I were disabled I would hate the attention so I try to treat them like I would want to be treated.
>>
>>37315310

If you're under 30 you can get any man to love you.
>>
>>37313969

fuck off dumb roastie whore

>>>/soc/
>>
>>37315585
They know when you're purposefully trying to avoid them, anon.
>>
>>37315747
>tfw wish i was visibly disabled so people would purposefully avoid me and pretend I don't exist
it's an awkward feel.
>>
>>37315437

The foot itself looks like my other one. I don't have a cover, since there's only about six inches of metal that shows - I just wear long pants. I don't have a blade, since I'm not really interested in sprinting or marathons, but I do have a foot specifically for indoor/outdoor rock climbing.
>>
>>37315793
Nice, is the rock climbing one a custom job or is it "off the shelf" as it were?
If it's a custom deal, can I get a pic or explanation? I do freeclimbing and am interested in this lol
>>
File: IMG_09091602.jpg (507KB, 1536x1605px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_09091602.jpg
507KB, 1536x1605px
>>37314290
oke desu

oreganeli
>>
File: shoes.png (139KB, 864x279px) Image search: [Google]
shoes.png
139KB, 864x279px
>>37315862

Evolv just released a super affordable version. I have the one released before this one. Uses the same shoe though. I use a Butora Acro on my good foot.

>>37315310
For what it's worth, I'd get drunk, talk to you, and then probably attempt some jokes about wheels and hope they land.
>>
>>37316080
Neat. I was imagining some kind of 2 or 3 pronged and spring-hinged custom deal
>>
File: 26569440 Imouto - Paraplegic 1.png (195KB, 1293x821px) Image search: [Google]
26569440 Imouto - Paraplegic 1.png
195KB, 1293x821px
>>37313969

What if you had a brother to take care of you?
>>
File: 26569440 Imouto - Paraplegic 2.png (1MB, 1278x5433px) Image search: [Google]
26569440 Imouto - Paraplegic 2.png
1MB, 1278x5433px
>>37316228

Of course, he might tease you a bit.
>>
>>37313969
Depends on whether you can use the restroom on your own or not.
>>
>>37313969
hello, normal guy here. yes, me and my friends dont even notice people in wheelchairs, we ignore them, most people do. you have no chance to get a normal bf, so my advice is to lower your standards, because thats the reason why you have no bf. im sorry to tell you this but you can only keep someone around who has the same equal worth as a human being, and you have to accept that you are now worth much, no matter how "special" you think your "character" is. im not sure why girls think their character is worth anything, probably romantic movie brainwashing, because they are pretty cold when it comes to men and human worth. i managed to get girls that were above my own worth, but they left me as soon as they got something better everytime. same will happen to you and everyone if you "date up". the movie "when harry met sally" really opened my eyes on this thing.
>>
>>37313969
it's not. but youre going to have to settle as well. why dont women ever settle for average guys?
>>
>>37317659
>why dont women ever settle for average guys?
An average guy has never asked me out. A below average guy has never asked me out. Settle? Settle for whom? You can't settle if there's nothing there.
>>
File: 1494038382738.png (2MB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1494038382738.png
2MB, 1080x1080px
>>37317894
Don't you have girlfriends who could help you find a guy?
>>
>>37317894
Ask them out yourself then, who wants a chance to be rejected by a literal cripple? Even if you're a 10/10 Chad it would destroy you.
>>
>>37317947
dont be stupid anon, she could have a bf is she wanted to. its actually her girlfriends who inflate her self worth making her believe she can get an average guy. she will realise that eventually but that might happen too late, like, who wants to date a 40 year old cripple? she had her chance and she blew it. also OP, guys are not obliged to ask girls out, and even if some guy would be interested, he wouldnt because its awkward to ask a cripple out. you have to make the first move OP, or nothing is gonna happen.
>>
>>37317947
No.

>>37317985
Tried it, didn't work.
>>
>>37315310
I dunno if it counts because I'm perfectly able bodied, but my dad has been a quadriplegic since I was 7 or 8.

It's really tough, especially without the use of his fingers. I never noticed it when I was younger but he's honestly the most depressed person I know. My mom stuck with him through it all though, and while it's super tough on her as well, we all got along fine growing up.

Although I guess my parents were married prior to my dad's accident, but what I'm trying to say is you'll find an awesome guy and he'll love you no matter what. Just hang in there.
>>
>>37313969

I wouldn't mind a disabled gf if we got along well together and liked each other, just like any other woman. The problem is that I would be extra unlikely to approach you because I don't want to be a burden to you and I would be even more discouraged to ask you out because I wouldn't want to make you uncomfortable.

I already feel those things with normal women, it would just be even more so with a disabled woman.
>>
>>37318145

Hey. At least you have /r9k/, and the comfort of knowing that a bunch of losers on a Chinese cartoon feelings board would love to have a wheelie gf. Whether the majority of this board likes to admit it or not, we're all pretty much in the same boat here.
>>
>>37318145
>Tried it, didn't work.
How many times? I'm at around 1200, as a non-cripple. I bet you didn't even try a hundred times.
>>
>>37318145
post yourself. perhaps someone will go for you here
>>
>>37318211
Not her but I'm a guy and I haven't tried even 100 times. Do you literally just ask out every girl you see because I don't see how that's possible unless that's all you do in your free time every day and I'd rather not get rejected every single day.
>>
>>37313969
absolutely not, a lot of guys would probably jump at the chance to take care of a disabled girl
>>
>you need to lower your standards
My standard have been nonexistent since day 1 and it's still haven't gotten me anywhere because your standards can on the moon or in the dirt, it doesn't matter if there's nobody there who wants to do it.
>>
>>37315929
Hempstead? I see the LIRR in the background and signs for Sunrise Highway and the LIE
>>
>>37318354
are you really ugly? i think most anons here are imagining a really attractive girl in a wheelchair, which kind of warps all the answers. if the answer is yes, then the problem is that you need to hang out at places where the really unattractive loser beta males hang out, because thats the best shot at a bf you will get.
>>
>>37318462
I don't really care about looks as long as she doesn't have some ugly medical deformations or something really disgusting like that.
>>
>>37318564
>i dont care about looks
>except when
uh-huh.
>>
>>37318589
You don't understand the difference between having a comically large nose, and a second head growing out of your back?
>>
>>37318628
everyone will have a different definition of how much is too much, so yeah, save the discussion. fact is, she never had a bf and there is a reason for that, and its not her wheelchair.
>>
I don't know, is being a paraplegic a deal breaker for most girls? Of course you wouldn't. What kind of dumb fucking question is this, you stupid roastie?
>>
Even paraplegic women want Chad. I mean, they're women after all. They can't ignore their genes.
>>
>>37319176
Chad doesn't want them and neither do betas. You'd have to be insane to accept taking care of a severely disabled girl. Even paid caretakers hate doing it.
>>
File: 1494244326853.png (250KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1494244326853.png
250KB, 800x600px
>>37313969
Look at the girl in my picture.
She is all i want in a woman, wether shes missing arms or not, does not matter.
>>
>>37319377
she is a 9/10 even for 2d standards, 3d doesnt even compete, you totally missed the point.
>>
>>37313969
I don't fetishize it or anything, but in a way I find it cute.

Actually no matter how I try to word that it sounds like I'm a fucking creep. I'll kill myself in a few months, I promise.
>>
>that feelie when no wheelie gf
>>
>>37319487
youll find it cute for a week, after that its just a huge drag on everything. if shes at least a 7/10 there will be guys who will put up with it long therm, but lower then that and you can bet that nobody will put up with an ugly girl in a wheelchair unless maybe shes the sweetest person to be alive, super funny and just great to be around with. if OP tries hard enough she will find a dude, no matter how ugly, but i dont think shes even trying
>>
>>37315098
>As a dude who lost his foot last year, the dating scene for disabled people is super depressing. I've spoken with other amputees who are otherwise normal people, and it's rough.
I don't really get it.

I understand some disabilities being a bigger deal, like being trapped in a wheelchair. But why would a prosthetic foot be a big deal?
>>
>>37319587
Not him, but I could see how missing a lower leg is kinda a big deal in terms of getting around.

Combine that with people generally being assholes and I could see people who are disabled not being given a fair chance.
>>
>>37319681
funny walk alone is a dealbreaker for many people.
>>
>>37319681
Day to day life it doesn't sound like a big deal unless you're a double amputee. But maybe some prosthetics are a lot worse than others in terms of quality.
>>
>>37319587

I'm really not in that bad of a position all things considered. I went through about 8 months of PT to develop a near perfect gait. Unless they're looking closely, most people don't really notice, since I wear long pants or jeans everywhere.

A lot of it's mental. I was here well before that all happened, after all. It's not like my non-existent sex life took any sort of a toll. I just can't imagine going on a date and then figuring out when to have the "I have one foot" talk.
>>
>>37319554
Don't group all of us into a big folder with some sort of label on it that determines how we'd all act in this or that situation.

People are too complicated for that.
>>
>>37318354
Are you still here?

Original Original
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.