[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 14

File: pepe (236).png (7KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
pepe (236).png
7KB, 396x385px
OK robots. I have to tell you people something... Would be glad for advice so please take the time to read. There's a loli involved. (Not lying but I just got your attention)

I'm 19, going to uni this September. Ever since I was a little kid, my dad brought me camping with his friends and their kids. The rules were, that a girl above 18 can't ever go there again and if a guy turns 18, he can only return with his own kid(s).
The tradition grew throughout the years and the number of adults grew to something like 20. We usually stayed there for a week and a half.
Anyways, now back to the story. Two years ago, one guy appeared with his daughter. The problem is, she was 12 at the time. Now, since me and my cousin have kept the tradition since the beginning, the guys allowed us to stay one last time despite being 18 already. That's where the problem started. I became really good friends with her father and, well...
>>
File: pepe (22).png (9KB, 510x520px) Image search: [Google]
pepe (22).png
9KB, 510x520px
>>37313007
Let's just say the girl is one of the most beautiful girls I've seen, she's very kind and funny and to my disadvantage, she has really big chest for her age. And guess what, she fell for me. Head over heels. When I said that I like ponytails and chokers, she wore nothing but ponytails and chokers for the rest of the camping trip. (She thought I wouldn't remember it since I was drunk). When we went to the village's store together in the evening (About 2miles away) it started raining really really hard. Well so upholding the 'big brother' status, I lifted her up to sit on my shoulders and ran back to the camp. (I'm a big guy, 188cm, 93kg).
During this she said: "You don't even know how happy I am right now" at which time it all clicked. I didn't say anything and continued running back. In the morning, she was the one to get into my tent and wake me up. We went to get water together. We kept going to the store or lunches together. (Mostly with my cousin as well but her eyes were on me 100% of the time.) The worst part is that she didn't mind getting all over me. Sitting on my lap when she could, jumping on me so I'd carry her and stuff like this. All right, jump to the present time.
>>
File: pepe (386).jpg (7KB, 200x195px) Image search: [Google]
pepe (386).jpg
7KB, 200x195px
>>37313021
She couldn't stop messaging me on FB. She still keeps writing me herself almost every two days. I met her at the local park like two days ago (She jumped at me again of course) and she invited me to her flat to show me and her girl friend her new bunny (I have a bun at home, he's 11 years old so I know my shit). I agreed. I'm supposed to be there in half an hour but I'm afraid she's going to confess to me. There were many pointers towards today I didn't notice until now. She's offline and I don't have her number. I'll have to go there today and break the poor kind girl's heart. I am not the kind of person who handles hurting people well. She's 13 now and keeps blueballing me everytime I meet her and always wears deep cup tanktops and leggings when around me.
How do I break her heart in the least hurtful way?

Also, if you manage to keep this thread alive I'll be back to tell you what happened.
>>
pity fuck her anon
>>
>>37313054
She's a child anon. There's gonna be a lot of people telling you that you should sex her but you shouldn't. You will live the next few years of your life fearing persecution. If you are caught you will never get a respectable job.
>>
>>37313054
Just don't yet and wait till shes older in 5 years you will have your chance bro, it's not worth it at this point.
>>
File: 1495631358586.jpg (36KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
1495631358586.jpg
36KB, 709x765px
Ok people. I am back. Let me tell you what happened. Fuck...

I came to her apartment. Knocked on the door, she opened. Guess what?

>low cut tank top
>choker
>leggins
>ponytail
>no bra, nips poking through

I was already panicking at this point. She invited me in. No parents around, asked where her friend was and she told me she was there sooner but had to leave. She showed me the bunny and brought out some snacks and asked me if I want to watch a movie together. She didn't wait for an answer, took my hand and dragged me to the sofa.

We sat down and she pressed play. We talked about many things, from music to relashionships. And that's when she started slowly getting closer to me.

>Fuck.avi
>>
File: pepe (357).jpg (8KB, 249x202px) Image search: [Google]
pepe (357).jpg
8KB, 249x202px
>>37314431
I noticed when it was too late. She was tightly hugging my arm and I could easily see everything. At that point testosterone blinded my judgement and I did nothing. We stayed like that for a while and then there was an awkward pause after which she confessed. She said: "I'm sorry, I know this is weird and that it would never work but I really really like you. And I really want to be with you. I'm sorry I tricked you like this. It was dumb."

Then she clutched closer to me and started sobbing and crying. I didn't know what to do. We stayed like this for quite a long time. My sweatshirt is soaked by the way.

After a while, I said that I am sorry and that I have to go. She said that she understands, I hugged her and she didn't let go for a moment. Then I went home. I have 18 unread messages from her.

Fuck...
>>
File: Pepe (0386).jpg (47KB, 579x553px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe (0386).jpg
47KB, 579x553px
>>37314680
I was petting her head while she was crying to comfort her. I don't know what the fuck I was doing... I probably just made it worse.
>>
>>37314777
This is what happened when you listen to normalfaggots.
Wasted thread for a pathetic cyborg.
>>
do not fuck up your life by getting into a relationship with her anon. it'll be hard but it'll be a lot easier than jail.
>>
>>37314777
if it aint you itll be someone else who will take advantage of her, you blew it anon.
>>
File: Pepe (0009).jpg (82KB, 580x563px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe (0009).jpg
82KB, 580x563px
>>37314825
I actually feel like she might be the only person who actually cares about me. I don't know what I'm feeling and that scares me.
>>
>>37314846
I think you have a second chance.
>Message her that you come back
>???
>profit
>>
File: images.jpg (4KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 259x194px
>>37314886
But what if someone finds out? It feels like I'm fucked either way... There is no way for me to make it work. or keep it quiet..
>>
>>37314918
Okay. You don't want to take your second chance. Then listen what other said and do nothing.
A Dieu
>>
File: 1495065603449.jpg (26KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1495065603449.jpg
26KB, 500x375px
How old is she right now? Do you think you can just be friends until she's 18?
>>
>>37315001
She is 13, I am 19
>>
>>37314846
Evolutionarily, this relationship should happen. Who does this gril live with?
>>
>>37315040
Her Step father I'm good friends with and her mom. She lives like 200m from me.
>>
Tell her if she stays a virgin until legal age of consent that Ull marry her
Then do it
/thread
>>
File: cxxvb.jpg (14KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
cxxvb.jpg
14KB, 225x224px
>>37315091
That's not how shit works anon.
>>
>>37315066
Can she keep a secret?
>>
>>37315160
I think she can. But I don't want to take advantage of her or something
>>
>>37313054
>>37314431
>"I'm supposed to meet her in 30min"
>60mins pass between posts
>"Okay guys I'm back! We watched a movie together!"

Something sounds a bit fishy here. Anyway,
>No girls under 18 allowed
>Guys over 18 allowed if they bring kids
Clearly, you went to pedocamp. Might as well make it official, obviously your dad and her dad are both cool with it.
>>
>>37315066
sometimes parents don't mind an age gap if they can see you have actual good intentions and sincerely care about the girl
>>
>>37315235
of course it some pedo guy larping
>>
>>37315235
We didn't watch the whole movie. I basically got the fuck out of there asap.

It's just dad camping with their kids and getting drunk next to a campfire type of thing.
>>
File: gwent.jpg (198KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
gwent.jpg
198KB, 970x545px
>>37315268
It's still a 13 year old girl you know. I don't think they'd accept that
>>
She is just coming of age and her body is being flooded with hormones, you're a familiar face of the appropriate age with which she spent a lot of time toghether, it was bound to happen.
That said, how you handled it is actually the best way to deal with a horny girl that's crushing on you (the headpats especially, it's not a meme, they really help)
What happens now is the real problem. She confessed to you, the deal's on the table. There is no perfect solution, so best i can do is give you my opinion
>Read the messages
>Don't act cold and distand, that'll kill her confidence for later on in life. Also avoid ghosting her (i believe this is how it's said nowadays)
>She understood that she fucked up, you should walk her through the process of coming to terms with how you can't be toghether as of now
>In doing that, be firm. Never say "maybe". Trust me, it'll be easier on both of you if you treat it like it's not even an option
>See how long this crush keeps up, odds are she'll find some new boy at school or summer camp to lust after
>>
>>37315320
I read the messages. 10 of those were my name and apologizing. The last message tho...

"I'm really sorry. We can still be friends right?"

What do I eve fucking do in this situation. She's thinking about me 100% I have to not fuck this up
>>
>>37315176
You miss 100 percent of the shots you dont take
>>
>>37315483
After she saw that I read them she sent me.

"Please tell me we can still be friends."

what if I might actually want this... fuck I just want to be happy
>>
>>37315526
>what if I might actually want this

Of course you actually want this. She has a big rack and grass on the field, right?

But as others have pointed out, she is flooded with hormones. You will be taking advantage of her, and its something you'll have to live with.

My advice:
Passionate teenage love is the one thing you can't replace later in life. If you're a virgin now you got < 12 months to seal the deal or the opportunity will be forever gone.
>>
File: Pepe (0061).jpg (8KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe (0061).jpg
8KB, 276x183px
>>37315601
I'm more attracted to her personality. She's the kindest person I know.
>>
>>37315777
Checked

You should keep a secret relationship with her
>>
>>37315892
I think I will. If anyone think it's too bad of an idea tell me before I inevitably fuck my life up.
>>
File: 1457889284821.png (67KB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
1457889284821.png
67KB, 230x230px
Too late. Wish me luck anons.
>>
>>37315944
its gonna put you in a lot of stress trying to carry on a secret relationship, especially as you are older and a male, if you get caught your life will be fuck forever
>>
>>37315944
It is a bad idea. But in 20 years your going to regret not doing it if you choose the safe/gay option
>>
>>37315944
I dont know anon, i would tell her to wait till she's atleast 16, and if she still feels anything for you, then try something. She'll either be addicted to you by that age, or get over you completely; pretty great results both of them, and you are way less of a pedo.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.