[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else wish the entire world was ruled by the US? Think

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: usa.png (39KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
usa.png
39KB, 500x500px
Does anyone else wish the entire world was ruled by the US?
Think about it, you can go from Maine, to California, Texas, Hawaii, Alaska, ect and everyone more or less shares your language and culture.
The EU tries to do this, but they are just a bunch of squabbling nation states.
>>
In just a few years we are going to be ruled by Israel.
>>
>>37312804
Monoglots are faggots. I hate them. You aren't a real human being if you aren't fluent in at least 3 languages.
>>
File: 1491854759753.jpg (95KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1491854759753.jpg
95KB, 1024x576px
>>37312831
No we wont.

Don't you have some Syrians to import, you fucking leftist cuck?
>>
>>37312887
>needing to speak multiple languages when a computer can do that job
>>
>>37312910
>leftists
>supporting israel

Why would leftists support a conservative, ultra-nationalist authoritarian state?
>>
>>37312933
You tell me

in an original fashion
>>
>>37312933
Because they don't want to offend (((them)))
>>
>>37312804
I wish America would collapse. Any sane individual has wanted this since the beginning of the 21st century.
>>
>>37312804
dear god no

no free education, no free healthcare, no culture, only two parties to vote on

basically 3rd world
>>
>bill of rights extended across entire globe
sign me up
>commiefornia leaking across the entire globe
never mind
>>
>>37312910
Don't you have some fake news to read? You fucking /pol/ newfag
>>
>>37314016
people hating on california is pretty pathetic. it's like you people have never been there. its fucking great, huge economy, natural beauty, that's why it costs so much and is known worldwide. yall just jelly. i know i am. i wish i lived there (other than LA)
>>
You want a 3rd world country masquerading as a 1st world to rule the world?
>>
>>37314380
I have been there. a bigger pit of authoritarian communist politicians and retarded liberals has never been seen. really the cities are what's killing it since they're all leftist crapholes.
>that's why it costs so much
no, it costs a lot to live there because every leftist and her mother want to move there for le librul paradise. There are people with 6 figure incomes who can't afford housing there. compare new york for a similar state full of natural beauty and retarded city dwellers.
>>
>>37314574
>the problem with california is that it's TOO good
>>
>>37313115
Yes, kill the king; praise the new king. There will be a new number one and you may get tired of their shit if you're still alive. Wait your turn skipper.
>>
>>37312804
Keep your hands in your own pocket

Every color has its place, an ethnic home for every race
>>
>>37314380
It's not the climate, diverse biomes or movie industry that necessarily garner the hate. It's the draconian laws regarding firearms and the environment as well as the left leaning tendencies of lower CA. This is against the sensibilities of some Americans.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.