[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do you hate overweight people robots? its not like its their fault

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1495745828775.png (104KB, 1058x1618px) Image search: [Google]
1495745828775.png
104KB, 1058x1618px
why do you hate overweight people robots?
its not like its their fault
>>
>>37311674

There's nothing wrong with overweight people. It may be medical or metabolism etc.

Obese people, on the other hand, don't garner any sympathy for me. Pigs will be pigs.
>>
>>37311674
>its not like its their fault
>says as he scarfs down the fourth meal today
>>
I'm slightly overweight and I hate myself, does that count? Also I hate fat people for not trying to lose weight. If they do, props to them.
>>
>>37311674
>its not like its their fault
Take responsibility for your eating habits and be self-aware for once in your life.
t. fat guy who admits it's his fault he's fat
>>
Because I'm overweight myself and it's specifically because I'm lazy, weak willed, and lack discipline and self control like all fatties. I see myself in them and it makes me hate them more. I'm not that overweight but enough to hate, so when I see people that are seriously obese it's fucking revolting because they've somehow managed to be even worse than me.
>>
>>37312176
You, you're one of the good fatties. Suicide bomb yourself at a weight watchers
>>
I don't hate overweight people. I do hate being overweight. For most of my life I have fluctuated between overweight and average. I just find most people who are overweight unattractive. Thus, when I am overweight I am completely unattractive. Some people can pull it off and look cute but it is very rare in my experience.

I am now trying to lose all the weight for good and I am halfway there. Overweight people are actually a good motivator. Watching youtube videos of fat people telling their life stories solidifies my resolve and reminds me what I'm trying to avoid and overcome. Watching videos of boogie2988 struggling is a motivator like no other.
>>
>>37311674
9/10 times it actually is.
I should know, I used to be a fatso until I ground it all off with exercise and dieting.
>>
whose name would you write into the fatnote?
>>
File: image.jpg (496KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
496KB, 1280x720px
>>37311674
Overweight is fair, obese is disgusting. At my job there's always this autismo adult who's fat spills over each side of his power scooter while he chugs a liter of soda. His fat sister takes care of him, and when she helps him into her car, McDonald's garbage falls out of the floor. Of course they ignore it.

Turns out they're both assholes, he barely speaks and when he does it's just to yell at people. I have ever right to laugh at them, and oh I do.
>>
Because it's one of the few things I haven't failed at in life so it makes me feel better to make fun of people who have.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.