[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We Predict The Next Red-Pilled Killer

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 10

File: based-elliot.jpg (86KB, 992x744px) Image search: [Google]
based-elliot.jpg
86KB, 992x744px
>what year will he come?
>how old do you think he will be?
>what will his ethnicity be?
>his economic status?
>his interests?
>what will his score be?
>>
File: roe.png (911KB, 977x835px) Image search: [Google]
roe.png
911KB, 977x835px
as if this is a real question
>>
>>37309530
>What year will he come?
You sound like you're speculating about the coming of the messiah.
>>
>year
Any minute now. Things have gotten so out of hand and another man will be pushed too far. Surprised it hasn't happened already.
>age
in his 20s
>ethnicity
East Asian or white
>economic status
middle class
>interests
probably books or movies with darker subject matter
>score
Hopefully much higher than Elliot's, and ideally all women
also you didn't ask but
>what part of the country
I would guess somewhere that's more progressive. Someone who lives in some rural Montana town will not feel the frustration as someone in California or Portland.
>>
>what year will he come?
I really hope one comes before the year is out
early 20s
I'd love to see a black guy this time just to change things up but it will probably be a hapa
>his economic status?
upper-middle class NEET
>his interests?
shitposting on 4chan
>what will his score be?
I'm gonna predict that the next person will learn from Elliot and really plan out the most deadly, efficient attack as possible. I think he may even try to break Cho's score. High 70s.
>>
there are a lat of muhasianmasculinity timebombs out there. not necessarily hapas either. get a lot of asian dudes together on an internet community and the general level of hate, insecurity, and dysfunction will make this sub look like kid stuff

most likely targets: white men and asian women
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 511x428px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 511x428px
>what year will he come?
Shortly after 2020 with the election of the first female president
I'm gonna say 30s this time. Generation Z is more traditional than us, and will go back to pressuring women to stay home and slut shaming to try to curb the female whore entitlement problem. I don't think these tactics will work, but the point is is that these are the tactics they'll use, not shootings. That will have to come from our group, which is why he'll be older this time.
East Asian or white or a mix between the two, like always.
>his economic status?
I'm actually gonna say poor in this scenario
>his interests?
Guns, paleo diet, innawoods, MGTOW
>what will his score be?
depends on his methods. I actually think they need to move past guns and use bombs. If this is the case, it could be in the hundreds.
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 300x300px
>>37310310
This sounds more like a Timothy McVeigh type with a slight Elliot twist
>>
File: 1494290593264.jpg (172KB, 640x845px) Image search: [Google]
1494290593264.jpg
172KB, 640x845px
>>37309938
I'll second this. Anyone who doesn't know what he's talking about needs to go check out those places.
>>
>>37310458
The two are actually merging thanks to the MGTOW betas focusing their anger on their real oppressors, women and men who profit from enabling the gynocentric culture, and reclaiming their masculinity, instead of hating on Chads and hating all things masculine as they were once did because they were trained to do.
They are breaking the conditioning and becoming the most red-pilled men on earth (because despite what the leftist at would have you believe, most McVeigh types actually have no problem with women and are actually kind of blue pilled when it comes to them. McVeigh only had half the story right. He didn't hate women and so that makes him a cuck to some extent.).
>>
He should make his name as a cuck, get them all to attend some female power/cuck submission conference, lock the door, and start firing.
>>
>>37309554
What's Reviewbrah's digit ratio?
>>
>>37309530
>red-pilled killer
>murder
>red-pilled
No, murder isn't red-pilled, as it violates the NAP.
>>
File: alepo.jpg (9KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
alepo.jpg
9KB, 318x159px
>>37310756
How was getting BTFO in the last election, faggot?
>>
>>37309530
>>what year will he come?
2018, 20 of April
>>how old do you think he will be?
16-20
>>what will his ethnicity be?
Prob white or asian
>>his economic status?
Medium class
>>his interests?
Books and dark humour
>>what will his score be?
12 deaths
>>
>when
No doubt it'll be soon, since it's been a little while since anything like this has happened, I think of it like an overdue tectonic event, conditions are optimal anyway, since the degeneracy really seems to be in full swing these days.
>how old
Probably mid 20s, older people who go out on killing sprees tend to be more discreet and patient
>ethnicity
White or Asian, the pressures are really high for specifically those two groups, especially in Australia, where if you aren't Chad, you're completely fucked
>economic status
Pretty well off, I think a big part of what pushed Elliot over the edge was that he seemed to be financially stable, and was confused on why women didn't fond it attractive
>interests
I'll bet he's a closet weeaboo, who doesn't want to commit to buying a sex doll or convert to 2d
>score
Its always a bit disappointing, the planning isn't ever thorough and they never pay attention to the right variables. That said, I think the body count will be a lot higher simply because roasties are congregating more.
>>
>>37311030
Forgot to specify on body count. I think it'll break 3 digits
>>
>>37309530
>>what year will he come?
2018 or first half of 2020
>>how old do you think he will be?
21-29, but more likely in late than early 20s
>>what will his ethnicity be?
mixed with some white, maybe also some East Asian
I have a feeling he might be part Hispanic
>>his economic status?
lower or upper middle class
>>his interests?
reading and writing, photography, shitposting on 4chan or other imageboard(s), guns, philosophy, perhaps Japanese culture but not much
>>what will his score be?
7-12 killed, plus about 1.5 times that (10-25) injured (so total 17-37 people will be directly attacked, although this isn't the true score; it's only the kills that count)

You didn't ask, but
>>method(s)
guns, knives, car, bomb (which will fail to detonate), possible arson
>>intelligence
slightly above average
>>occupation
NEET, student, or some kind of IT job
>>mental conditions
depression, anxiety, misdiagnosed high-functioning ASD, sociopathy, mild ADD, maybe PTSD
>>media
a non- or semi-public video diary with about 10-15 entries, about 125-200 photos (many with guns, about half of all pics are public), written manifesto which is shorter than MTW, maybe another public text, maybe one public video message, written journal (private)
>>
>>37309554
Unfortunately I see reveiwbrah more the type to kill himself than other people.
>>
File: Screenshot_20161203_195645.png (30KB, 610x444px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161203_195645.png
30KB, 610x444px
>>37311273
you guys really need to stop hurting reviewbrah so much.
>>
>>37309554
>>37311273
Never heard of this guy, but he kind of has the same eyes as Bob Little from Parenthood.
>>
>>37311294
what video?
origanoliginal
>>
>>37311294
>>37311428
This. Link video pls. I tried googling it and found a /pol/ thread about him apparently living out of his car for a bit.
Poor guy.
>>
>>37311478
>>37311428
>>37311294

This is a link to the video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpbIOkNWcHY

It's been completely scrubbed from all corners of the internet.
>>
>>37311511
Holy shit, now I'm really curious what it was
>>
>>37309530

Its gonna be me lads. St Elliot's opened my eyes
>>
>>37311511
But what it was??? :00
>>
>>37311679
give us a cryptic message that will make sense when you do it so we can know this is for real
>>
>>37311679
Details, m8
Time to unleash the screencap powder
>>
>>37309530
its me
hahahahahahahahahaha
>>
File: Kent.jpg (28KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Kent.jpg
28KB, 1280x720px
Seriously?

Nobody said Kent yet?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.