[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>only learned recently you're not supposed to shampoo everyday

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2581.jpg (17KB, 213x237px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2581.jpg
17KB, 213x237px
>only learned recently you're not supposed to shampoo everyday
>>
>>37309275
i shampoo every day because i have the conditioner that can keep up and i sweat a lot do you use conditioner?
>>
Wait, what? What are you talking about?
original
>>
>>37309275
How do you clean your hair? Don't you use citric acid or something on days you don't shampoo?
>>
File: 1494426528193.png (180KB, 500x405px) Image search: [Google]
1494426528193.png
180KB, 500x405px
>>37309275
What the hell. My hair feels like garbage if I don't shampoo it every day.
>>
tfw have not used chemical jew in 4 years
>>
>>37309478
Just water, once every 3 days and shampoo once a week
>>
Shampooing four times a week, conditioning twice is what my mom always said.
>>
>>37309275
Shampooing everyday is fine
https://www.philipkingsley.com/hair-guide/hair-care-styling/why-we-recommend-daily-shampooing/
>>
>>37309458
>>37309478
Depending on how much oil you naturally produce it's best to not shampoo every day. I have a very dry scalp so my hair is healthiest washed once or twice a week. Your hair shouldn't be extremely dirty from basic day to day tasks
>>
>>37309491
it's because you use that shampoo every day. The first week is horrible but after that it gets better
>>
>>37309498
This

Shampoo removes natural oils from your hair, which have to be replaced with conditioner

If you stop shampooing, your body will naturally replenish these oils, making shampoo obsolete.

>>37309524
>trust this jew he knows what he's talking about
>>
>>37309531
what happens if you use shampoo daily though?
>>
there are some people who do need to shampoo daily, just like there are some people who don't use shampoo at all. we are all individuals with individual hair care needs.
>>
Don't worry anon. I found out about this maybe last year. My roommates are general reddit fashion faggots so they know about this kind of stuff.

But yeah, shampooing is not a generally natural thing. If you do it too much, you rob your hair of essential oils that keep it relatively sleek.
>>
>>37309548
same reason i don't brush my teeth, use deoderant, or wipe my ass. the body knows how to take care of all that stuff better than any jew-owned corporation
>>
I am so fucking greasy, and my hair is really fine so if I don't shampoo every day it's fucking disgusting and pedo-looking.

>inb4 your hair is so greasy because you shampoo everyday!!!

That is a fucking baseless MEME. I've washing my hair only once or twice a week for weeks on end, and it doesn't do a fucking thing.

I'm just a greasy thin haired fuck. Feels real fucking badman.
>>
I shampoo twice a week or so but I rinse my hair out every time I shower to loosen up dust or whatever particles are in there.
>>
>>37309680
I brush my teeth with non-fluoride toothpaste and use a stone deodorant

And yes I wipe normally

But yeah, have fun with your cancer and poisoned body.
>>
>>37309616
>need to shampoo daily
no, it's because they have used to doing it daily. Unless you live in shit, shampoo is waste of money
>>
>>37309548
>If you stop shampooing, your body will naturally replenish these oils, making shampoo obsolete.
Those oils are also a lot heavier and smell a lot worse.
>>
i have horrible dandruff if I don't shampoo with re-mineralizing shampoo every day

and yes that's the problem, not fungus or being dehydrated. nothing else gets results
>>
>>37309751
k retard
>>
>>37309762
Are you sure of that?
Have you tried it?

Because I have, and I get compliments for my hair all the time. I occasionally ask people to smell it and they always say it smells better than shampoo smells.
>>
I'm glad people are finally realizing that the "shampooing every day is bad for you" meme is a load of horseshit

only people with a naturally dry scalp spout that shit anyway
>>
>>37309771
>Im smarter because I use products the jews tell me to use, which are more expensive, last less, and fill my body with unnecesary chemicals
>>
File: 1493516090584.jpg (5KB, 249x225px) Image search: [Google]
1493516090584.jpg
5KB, 249x225px
>>37309275

>he doesn't shampoo every day

Every time I get a customer like you, on my chair, me and EVERY SINGLE BARBER laugh at YOU behind your back
>>
>>37309751
>afraid of fluoride

jesus christ, you guys still exist in 2017? I'm glad you'll never have kids to not vaccinate
>>
>>37309828
le edgy jews run everything maymay xDD

neck yourself you original NEET retard
>>
>>37309787
Yeah, I've tried it.
I have very thick, naturally oily hair and no shampoo for a few months just made it into the worst thing in the world. I shampoo every other day now and it's much better.
>>
>>37309801
0.25 euros have been deposited to your account.
>>
>>37309680
this is why i don't wipe my ass, too
>>
File: stres clean.png (82KB, 239x229px) Image search: [Google]
stres clean.png
82KB, 239x229px
>only learned recently that wearing the same outfit two days in a row is not socially acceptable
>>
>>37309680
kek you must smell horrible
>>
>>37309909
I use same clothes almost whole week in workplace. fucking hygiene enthusiastics
>>
>>37309828
take a bath you smelly shit!
>>
>>37309956
I shower every day dumbass
I just don't use shampoo
>>
>>37309999
If you didn't use shampoop, you didn't shower
>>
>>37310035
Remember not to use that Jewish fluoridated public water or the Jewish invented washcloth
>>
>>37309909
You can wear jeans or long pants for a couple days in a row without anyone batting an eye. Hell, the owner of Levi's recommends you never wash your jeans. Shirts and shorts are different, although I don't really get the shorts thing. I actually wear the same outfit every day, but it's because I bought 7 of the same plain black shirt and jeans for work before losing 70 pounds. It's all I have and it's so comfy that I can't be fucked to change things up.
>>
>>37310035
Great Iogic!
>>
How the fuck do you clean your hair then? Just let it sit under water and dry it off and pretend it doesn't smell like shit anymore?
Or only use conditioner? What a fucking meme guys.
>>
>>37310082
Great dick!
>>
>>37310172
Thank you! I grew it myself
>>
>>37309275
but my hair gets so greasy it looks wet once i stop using shampoo for a day
>>
>>37310073
>d-da joos! dey be holding us whiteys down! we wuz superior an shieeet
>>
I'm amazed at the amount of shilling ITT

I really didn't think it was so bad, but it turns out its worse.

More reasons not to ever believe anything posted in 4chan
>>
>>37310258
>using the linguistic jew
I prefer to only speak latin
>>
>>37310333
>l-linguistic joos!
How pathetic can whites get?
>>
>>37309921
just because modern society told you it's a horrible smell doesn't make it so

you really think cavemen couldn't stand to be around each other in those caves? no, they smelled fine. humans smelled and looked just fine before the capitalist class came around to tell us that the natural human body is disgusting and they're selling the cure
>>
>>37310443
just because modern society told you shit smells bad doesn't make it so
Oh my fucking god. Are you seriously this delusional?
>>
>>37310474
kys summerqueer
>>
>tfw I just take cold showers and wash my hair with water only
>use shampoo maybe once a month.

My skin and hair looks better than ever. Shampoo just makes my hair look like shit.
>>
>>37309567
Your body slows or stops making the oil that naturally keeps your hair clean. Kinda like if you take melatonin to sleep often your body produces less of it itself
>>
>>37309275
Bullshit
I have to shampoo every fucking day or else my hair are gonna get incredibily greasy
And I know it's not because I shampoo daily, because there are times (when I have to stay home to study for uni) that I don't shampoo for almost a month and it never becomes better, it just keeps getting worse and worse, smelling like hell, greasy and oily as fuck, so much that I have to wash my hair daily for 3-4 days before they get back to normal
>>
>>37310414
Im a spic though
Nice try schlomo
>>
>>37309275
first i've heard of this shit. what the hell. i shampoo everytimem i shower usually once per day. will this ruin my hair in the long run or something?
>>
I have long, beautiful, voluptuous blonde hair that makes my sisters jealous, and my secret is never using shampoo.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.