[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any other robots in colorado??

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: colorado.png (1KB, 227x151px) Image search: [Google]
colorado.png
1KB, 227x151px
do you live in southern colorado, northern or elsewhere?
>>
>tfw recently moved to ooga booga Aurora
it's shit
>>
>>37309346
aurora is garbage ew
>>
>>37309363
>look outside window
>see what looks like a purposeful reenactment of one of those A Wyatt Mann cartoons
>stay hidden inside for the rest of forever
>>
I'm currently in Fountain. What do you want
>>
>>37309420
lets b o n d
>>
>>37309461
Fine
>be 24
>going to UCCS in fall
>learn on wednesday they won't take my highschool credits
>not that big of a deal except calculus
>have to take calculus freshmen year for STEM courses
>taking pre-calc this summer at PPCC
I took Calc in highschool but that was 6 years ago so whatever.
>>
>>37309499
aw that sucks man
>>
>>37309267
>been back in Pueblo for a week
>realize how much I hate it here

going back to Boulder today. Great place except it's putting me in massive debt
>>
>>37309733
>going back to Boulder
Too many snobby faggot yuppies and college Chads & Stacies
I'd take Pueblo over Boulder any day.
>>
>>37310536
It's not so bad, anon.

The area is beautiful and there's enough to do to keep yourself entertained, even if you're a friendless neet.

I've lived in Pueblo for 21 years, so I needed a change.
>>
>>37309267
>in Colorado springs
Anyone else?
>>
>>37310563
>The area is beautiful
I mean, over half of the state's beautiful, I just like the vibes of humble little mountain towns more.
Maybe I'm just bitter about being povvo or whatever, but Christ, I had to drive through Boulder on 4/20 two years ago to feed my aunt's cat. I was so pissed off all at the CU brats laying around all over the place, high as kites.
>>
>>37310693
I'm the fountain guy but currently in the springs eating red robbin
>>
Hey guys monument here
>>
>>37309499
>they won't take my highschool credits
To be fair, it's been six years since you were in HS, m8, you probably need a refresher to get back into the swing of things.
>>
>>37311041
I know. I don't mind. Just would've been nice to know greater than 3 days before registration was closed
>>
Broomfield here. Be my friend please.
24 yo ragiewagie. Will travel.
>>
Is it true that literally every able-bodied person in Colorado who wants a job can get one? The unemployment rate is shockingly low.
>>
>>37311218
If you're on unemployment in Colorado you're considered employed :^) they also force you to do temp shit
>>
>>37311218
>hop on Craigslist
>apply for one job
>get that one job

I've done this like, three times now.
We're expanding rapidly as a state economy and generally need a lot of labor in all fields.
>>
>be neet
>get enough bux to live alone
>move to Kansas
It was either that or a 200 sq ft loft.
>>
>>37311389
Yeah but now you're in KansASS
>>
>>37311408
But I'm renting a 700 sq ft house for $350/mo.
>>
>>37311389
Huh, I thought NEETbux varied by state and logically would scale down for poorer states.
I guess for a NEET hikke, the more podunk and isolated the better. I'd have the hardest time with miles and miles of featureless flat land though.
>>
>>37311527
Bux are us government (iirc some states have bux, but I'm not aware of details on them), its food stamps that are state.
>>
>>37309267
Just got back from Gunnison for college. Doubt any robots lived there tho.
>>
File: 1494723177927.jpg (60KB, 648x784px) Image search: [Google]
1494723177927.jpg
60KB, 648x784px
>>37309267
W-why don't you just live in Boulder dude weed lmao
>>
>Colorado Springs
I hate this place. I am enjoying the rainy weather today though
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.