[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of kid were you in high school? >took a shit in the sink

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 20

File: 1491621701012.gif (694KB, 540x652px) Image search: [Google]
1491621701012.gif
694KB, 540x652px
What kind of kid were you in high school?

>took a shit in the sink
>>
File: 1492117091902.jpg (27KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1492117091902.jpg
27KB, 640x640px
>talk to no one
>always alone in breaks
Guess I was the quiet one
>>
>>37308907
>loud, didn't take social ques
>small friends group
>>
Freshman year: quiet
Sophomore year: very self conscious but had a few friends I could talk to. Most of my cringy memories come from this year
Junior year: Was briefly a cyborg. Best year of my life tbqh.
Senior: regressed to quiet, but was even touchier and more cynical than ever before.

None of these changes were triggered by any particular events, they just sort of happened.
>>
File: kami sama.jpg (73KB, 215x363px) Image search: [Google]
kami sama.jpg
73KB, 215x363px
Freshman: acted like a dumbass in order to be seen as a class clown.
Sophomore: quiet kid who was good with school
Junior: became arrogant since I helped kids from last year and acted that I was smarter than everyone else. dad told my coach that i had aspergers that year, and everyone found out, though they might've already known
Senior: moved second semester and did online classes, but I acted kind
>>
The quiet awkward one, big surprise.
strangely enough i was never really bullied for some reason.
I remember when we had to have an argument in front of class one time. One of those things where people sit across each other at a table and argue about some bullshit topic, I don't know what's it called in English? I hadn't really spoken with anyone until then but I did pretty well, and after class some of my class mates came to talk with me and said I was like Hitler when giving a speech, all charismatic and convincing and shit. Felt pretty nice I have to admit.
>>
im not american so i don't even know what the fuck is sophomore.

>middle school: chubby guy. tight circle of 3 friends
>high school: super quiet. felt like everyone are NPC's with the same flavor of the month opinions so i avoided school as much i could afford to avoid
>>
>freshman year
>find power drill
>unscrew entire locker room
>janitor got blamed and fired
>>
>>37309095
Sophomore = year 10 = the year between freshman and junior
>>
File: 1459595293100.jpg (43KB, 711x401px) Image search: [Google]
1459595293100.jpg
43KB, 711x401px
>>37308907
>first year of high school
>new math teacher, she was 32 at the time
>the teacher has really long hair
>I get called out to solve an equation
>someone spilled their drink in the first row during a break there and the floor was still slippery
>miniheartattack.bat
>reflexively grab first thing that was near me
>I grabbed her hair and while I was falling I slammed her head on the table so hard it knocked her out
>there's a lot of blood
>I caught her before she fell to the ground
>class started to panic, someone wushed out the door to find help
>she was rished to the hospital with a fear of internal bleeding
>her nose was broken in three places and she had a slight cocussion

>I was know as the kid who sent a female teacher to the hospital with a broken nose
>I basically RKO'd my math teacher the second week at the school
>>
File: IMG_0013.jpg (43KB, 480x398px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0013.jpg
43KB, 480x398px
>>37309173
she probably had it coming
>>
File: IMG_0036.jpg (75KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0036.jpg
75KB, 640x480px
>that quiet kid who sits with us but no one really invited
>>
>>37308907

That artsy gothy/emo kid.
original asf
>>
I were a clown.
People laughed at me but as long as im getting along and not being bullied I'm ok with it.
It was a sad sad ride.
>>
File: 1495705584561.jpg (19KB, 480x488px) Image search: [Google]
1495705584561.jpg
19KB, 480x488px
>>37309173
>wushed
>rished

I am also apparently really bad at not making typos
>>
File: 1495844979095.jpg (41KB, 750x655px) Image search: [Google]
1495844979095.jpg
41KB, 750x655px
i guess i was normal since all through highschool i was really into making music and skateboarding and still am the only autistic shit that ever happened to me was when when girl lied to me about being a lesbian to reject me and for some reason chads always wanted to be friends with me
>>
>>37309368
I'm guessing you're a failed normie now?
>>
>>37309404

not that poster but arent skaters failed normies by nature? at least any of the ones i knew
>>
>>37309426
skating has always been seen as something cool. There are no lonely skaters they always go in groups
>>
File: 110592906-495x660.jpg (77KB, 495x660px) Image search: [Google]
110592906-495x660.jpg
77KB, 495x660px
>>37309426
I skate daily. And nope, most of the people who skate are failed normies. Just experience-hunter personalities.
>>
>>37309404
no i was never a normie or a robot the only reason the cool kids ever sort of fucked with me was beacause i would say funny shit in class and then they would sit with me only because of the shit i would say not because they actually liked me so i always just choose to avoided them
>>
File: .png (36KB, 865x526px) Image search: [Google]
.png
36KB, 865x526px
>>37308907
>that guy from the back row that never talks to anyone, and always just staring into smartphone with earphones
I doubt most classmates even knew of my presence. Event teachers rarily asked me anything.
>>
Socially awkward and stand-offish, but had some Chad friends from elementary/middle school so I did okay.
>>
>>37309505
I used to skate when I was a pre-teen. Around the time I stopped skating and being a normie everything crumbled down. No one wanted to skate anymore and I had no motivations
>>
File: 20170527_144329.jpg (2MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
20170527_144329.jpg
2MB, 2576x1932px
>>37309368
my old and current board
>>
>>37309223
In middle school I sat alone at the table next to the table where my friends today sat, just listening to their conversations and pretending I was friends with them.
Now I'm real friends with them :)
>>
>>37308907
> high school
> good grades
> work part-time making retarded html websites because poor family
> live by 3 lakes so cut class a lot, 50% attendance maybe
> for some reason leadership characteristics, still fat, ugly nerd
> people call me steven seagal
Normies still made me a class rep
>>
>middle school: bully girl that was friend of the most badass guys in class
>high school: shy and quiet, paranoid, depressed, friendless, think that everyone is conspiring against me.
>>
>>37309571
did you stop skating only because other people stopped?
>>
>>37309694
I wasnt going to go skate alone desu
>>
>>37309627
Poor, beautiful Supreme deck
>>
File: 1495661279885.jpg (302KB, 992x744px) Image search: [Google]
1495661279885.jpg
302KB, 992x744px
>>37309708
your a sheep you fucking faggot you deserve to be a robot
>>
The kid that didn't have anyone to hang out with during lunch so i try to fit in with groups but get ignored.
>>
>>37309750
i really fucking regret skating it now because of how much its worth currently
>>
>>37309767
i have never understood why you people so afraid of being seen alone like why does it bother yall so much?
>>
>>37308907
First half:

>brash
>bold and daring
>said shit about Trump and migrants in history class
>cracked jokes

Second half:

>talks to no one
>sleeps in class & fails classes
>eats alone in the cafeteria
>resentful and miserable

I'm 18 and I'm still stuck here for another year, btw. Failed my fucking senior year.
>>
>>37308907
I was a major sperg.
I was top of my class as well.
>>
File: 1495308846726.jpg (20KB, 406x536px) Image search: [Google]
1495308846726.jpg
20KB, 406x536px
>>37309856
LMAO AT YOUR LIFE WHITEY
>>
>>37308926
>>37309087
This pretty much and sadly lead me to a forever doom lonely life
>>
File: IMG_7764.jpg (58KB, 650x461px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7764.jpg
58KB, 650x461px
>>37308907
>never went to a normal high school
>first two years were at a tech guy charter school, literally 65% male (obviously got no gf or sex)
>last two years were at a community college
I don't know know if I missed some critical life experience or something, I don't care anymore though.
>>
File: 1479428856184.png (696KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1479428856184.png
696KB, 633x758px
>>37308965
Pretty similar actually man.
Freshman: Quiet, had oneitis I was obsessed with.
Sophomore: I started becoming social but I had a lot of problems.
Junior: Very stressful, but I had fun, and even had a gf who was a year older than me.
>inb4 NORMALFAG REEEEEEEEEEEE
It was complete dumb luck. She talked to me first and somehow I managed to pull it off. If it weren't for her, I would still be a virgin today, as I haven't been with another girl since we broke up.
Senior: Probably the greatest year of my life. All of my normie friends helped me with my social autism and I was known as a slightly strange but funny guy. I was kind of popular and had a good amount of friends. My gf and I broke up halfway through the year, and I tried to find another one but I couldn't.

Ever since I graduated high school, my life has gone to shit. I'm 21 now, about to enter my fourth year of uni. I've always hated uni. I had few friends, got no girls and had no real great memories or experiences. The best memories of the past few years came from summers with my old friends from high school, but all of them are either in internships or going to school this summer so I'm basically all alone in my shitty, boring NJ town, and I'm starting to go insane.
>>
i ate lunch a toilet stall.
>>
>that quite kid in high school
>few groups of friends
>>
The kind that didn't get in with the cool kids but wasn't a complete loser either. Some guys that picked on me I fought against, some I didn't. Did some shit (hit a classmate with an airsoft gun, drew graffiti in the toilets, ruined computers, etc.), but never got in too much trouble. Never talked to girls, had bad grades all the time.
>>
I always pretended i was sleeping/sleepy to prevent having to talk to people.
I hate myself.
>>
File: emoji bane.jpg (54KB, 595x565px) Image search: [Google]
emoji bane.jpg
54KB, 595x565px
>>37309856
How do you even fail a grade desu?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1495146953299.jpg (16KB, 343x345px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1495146953299.jpg
16KB, 343x345px
I basically conditioned myself to think that no-one will like me in a romantic level, so it wouldn't mess up my life in the future.

For some odd reason, my mother was worried. Regardless of my crime and trouble free life in highschol.
>>
File: sayings of the seers.jpg (200KB, 894x922px) Image search: [Google]
sayings of the seers.jpg
200KB, 894x922px
>ukfag
first year I was a proper nerdy type but I still got on with people and wasn't a sperg. got bullied a tiny bit but not enough for it to matter.

next year I was pretty cocky, hanged out with a relatively small but close group of friends with a couple of girls. I was a huge fag and had a friendzone crush on one of them for a year. I would shittalk pretty much everyone and never gotten beaten up for it somehow.

Next 3 years I was pretty normie got on with all people in my classes most peeps thought I was pretty alright. Not a popular fag but well liked.

Next year was the start of my A levels (16-18 year old high ed)
A lot of my friends went to new schools for their a levels. Best friend got lost to the druggy chav community which still makes me very sad as I'd known him for so many years, he always was extremely impressionable. This year is like the previous years but I get pretty depressed towards the end of it because most of the friends I have left over aren't really interesting or real friends. Social life feels hollow.
Next year is current (18) not much has changed other than I have my exams and still no ambition to work for it and friends still boring.
I'm not a proper robot but I still enjoy coming here.
pic related is the album I'm listening to right now
>>
>>37309627
I never really liked supreme as a brand but that flag design is pretty sweet.
I'm using an alien workshop board with thunder trucks, spitfire wheels, and I can't remember which bearings I'm using.
>>
File: 1420102301691.png (538KB, 792x792px) Image search: [Google]
1420102301691.png
538KB, 792x792px
>school gave out laptops to all the kids
>we also had the option of taking these piss-easy virtual school classes and got to sit in a virtual lab room while we did them
>just watched anime all day on my laptop all semester and did all my classes in under a week
I probably looked like an autist with my back to the wall in a corner but I don't give a fuck because that shit was comfy.
>>
File: heyyy.jpg (280KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
heyyy.jpg
280KB, 2000x1000px
I was fucking lost.
>low-level goth; was that kid with the combat knives and the trenchcoat, weeaboo
>constantly at DEFCON 1, tremendous stick up my ass, angry all the time, bitter and vindictive and jealous and spiteful, prone to violent and hurtful outburts
>didn't party, really straight-edge almost as a form of rebellion against my burnout stepmom
>heavily addicted to caffeine to the extent that my overconsumption of coffee and energy drinks should literally have killed me (over 2000 mg a day); always sleep-deprived
>had a fuckload of spending money from part-time job, frequently made frivolous purchases with costs in the hundreds of dollars and liked to spoil my girlfriend, over 8k in the bank at one point even when I was spending like an idiot
>paying taxes, paying for my own gasoline, groceries, and entertainment, paying for sisters' shit pretty often, clothing myself, feeding myself, driving myself and my sisters everywhere
>emotionally development badly stunted
>neglected and abused like crazy at home, largely taking care of both my sisters and myself, didn't take high school seriously and frequently blew off assignments; prioritized my girlfriend and my life after school over everything else, shitty 3.2 GPA that I didn't even deserve
>on /fit/ frequently; lifted and ran constantly, would wake up at like 2 AM to punch my heavy bag, do drills on the speed bag, and lift
>reddit-tier atheist, speech-and-debate nerd, argumentative jackass
>extremely disrespectful towards most elders, with good reason in some cases, but secretly full of admiration for some of them, particularly teachers and grandparents, and trying to learn from them instead of my parents
>CONSTANTLY horny, fucking bareback life eleven times a day at one point
>living on my own for a while, then on my own but rooming with my sister; was basically a runaway who kept attending school
>spent a lot of time driving my car around for the hell of it
>>
seriously? no one asked why OP shat in a sink?
>>
>>37313282
Does that even require a reason?
>>
>quiet
>hung out in the library a lot
>slept through most of my classes
>only friend was a mean goth girl I would play cards with at lunch
>>
>>37309808
You could probably sell it for $70, maybe even for $100 on Grailed. Or just hang it up as an art piece, I think it would look pretty cool
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.