[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

''money can't buy happiness''

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9

This is true right? Right?
>>
not really
money allows you to do a lot of stuff
how are you going to fail to do the things you want to do to make yourself happy when you have a billion dollars in your bank account?
just go out and do it
>>
>that roll back

/o/ is cringing.
>>
File: 1491243981158.jpg (1MB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1491243981158.jpg
1MB, 1280x1920px
You can buy happiness to a certain extent.

Money only buys you happiness up to the point where you can pay your bills. After that it has diminishing returns.
>>
>>37308699
Poor doesnt buy happiness either
>>
>>37308699
being poor makes you sad (generally).
having money does not necessarily make you happy, but you can't be sad from being poor when you have money
>>
>>37308699
Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy a shitload of drugs and that's damn close
>>
Any super rich robot?
>>
File: Lambo girls.jpg (123KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
Lambo girls.jpg
123KB, 500x334px
>>37308699
>Money can't buy lo-
>>
>>37309042
tfw no F40 gf
>>
File: 98a078fe775ec000b236fd6e7665a294.jpg (468KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
98a078fe775ec000b236fd6e7665a294.jpg
468KB, 2048x1536px
>>37308746
he rolls it back to stop the nose grounding out when he gets to the dip in the road
also the clutch on that thing is like a switch
>>
Money definitely buys happiness. Even if it couldn't I'd still rather be crying in my neet mansion surrounded by the things I bought that make me happy. Money would solve all of my problems if I had enough. I understand some people are less developed and have issues that money can't fix, but they are stupid so they don't matter.
>>
File: jews unwanted.jpg (168KB, 626x716px) Image search: [Google]
jews unwanted.jpg
168KB, 626x716px
It's completely true. an overpriced shitbox and keeping up with the joneses is not going to make you happy.

Does anyone have that jew infographic with how they brainwashed people into being materialistic cunts?
>>
>>37308699
Having to spend the majority of your time on Earth either working or sleeping is a sad reality that lots and lots of money would solve, minus the sleeping part I guess.
>>
>>37310483
>not buying an expensive motorcycle
>>
>>37310483
You aren't very bright if the only thing you can think of using money for is a car. Especially if you don't even like cars and just want to get back at the Jones family.
>>
>>37310602
you're going to be as unhappy making 30k a year as you are making 100k
>>
>>37308699
Wrong. Money does buy happiness but you have to spend it on the right stuff
>>
>>37310629
You might be, but not me. Making $100k gets me back to being a neet nearly 3x faster than $30k. I would be much happier making the larger amount than the small.

Do you just suck at math or does the retardation run even deeper than that? I only need $500k to be set for life. $1m would mean more luxuries, and $1.5m is about the most I would bother with getting. Either way, more money=more happiness. I guess you have to actually have hobbies and interests to be able to make good use of money though. For a braindead retard like you I can understand not being able to see a difference in quality of life.
>>
>>37310629
I'd rather be unhappy with a lot of money than unhappy while being poor.
>>
>>37308841
Gas all Jews
Hitler did nothing wrong
Society is paying its consequences
>>
>wow cars very gay
>>
>>37310728
you're getting triggered because you know i'm right. you want to covet money or the lack of it being why you're unhappy, but you'll be exactly the same.

>>37310784
fair enough, but it doesn't make you happy
>>
>>37310728

the wageslaves vital life essence is drained by mr.shekelstein the vampire, the wagie imagines a time in the future where he will enjoy the fruits of his labor

that day will never come.
>>
>>37308699
To a point. I'd say if you make enough money to never have to worry about paying a bill/fine and still have a sizeable disposable income.

When you have too much money, it starts to become more of a hassle than a pleasure.
>>
File: 1493446868805.jpg (1MB, 1533x862px) Image search: [Google]
1493446868805.jpg
1MB, 1533x862px
>>37308699
Money is a major component of success and success not only drives happiness through a sense of achievement, but also offers opportunities to meet interesting people and form new emotional bonds that will ultimately lead to a fulfilling experience of life, so I'd say no.
>>
>>37310988
I'm triggered because I know what makes me happy? Eat a dick.

>>37311071
It's true wagies all seem like empty husks of a man when I talk to them, but I find the blogs of cucks that retire early to be inspiring. They know that money is the only thing that brings happiness and make their dream a reality. I wonder why more wagecucks don't go that route. Anyone making over $15/hr has no excuse for not being retired by the time they turn 35.
>>
>>37308699
That looks like the bastard child of a Porsche 911 with a Mercedes-Benz CLK-GTR AMG, and by that I mean it's ugly as fuck
>>
>>37308699
That's bullshit because you can even buy love friendship and all those fucking normie thing
>>
>>37310584
>tfw no fuakin' ducaaati

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiEpyj6vKOM
>>
File: Porsche GT1 1998.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Porsche GT1 1998.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>37312120
>That looks like the bastard child of a Porsche 911 with a Mercedes-Benz CLK-GTR AMG, and by that I mean it's ugly as fuck

It's a 1996 cars before the clk
>>
File: 1341925198185.jpg (48KB, 259x421px) Image search: [Google]
1341925198185.jpg
48KB, 259x421px
>>37308699
I wish it was. Being poor is far more miserable than being rich, no matter how you look at it. Just having money saves you from ever worrying about where your next meal is coming from. It really sucks to look at the things you love and the things you love doing and trying to choose which you'll have to give up on because it just doesn't pay the bills. You have so many more opportunities when you have money, you can afford to take chances on new things instead of having to turn them down because you know if they don't work out well you won't be able to pay rent. There's a constant overhead of stress in your life knowing that there's so little between the life you have and a life where you sleep on a folded up cardboard box on the street every night and it eats away at you ever day and informs every single choice you make. Of course I would be happier if I had more money. I'd be able to finally stop worrying about just surviving. I'd be able to spend money on my friends and share with others instead of having to be a miserly fuck. Yes, you can be rich and miserable but it's so much better than being poor and miserable.
>>
I'm thinking about pre-ordering a Tesla, anyone got any experience with them?
>>
>>37310584
Motorcycles are on a league of their own.

You can buy a '96 XR 600R for <$2k and have way more fun than most of those rich assholes on their million dollar cages.
>>
Money can't buy happiness directly

Money increases the opportunity and chance for happiness dramatically though, more money directly correlates with higher chance of happiness and satisfaction in life
>>
>>37308699
Absolutely.
Ive never heard anyone say in my entire life " Man I fucking love being poor".
Don't you think those people that were rich enough to leave New Orleans before Hurricane Katrina were happy they didnt have to suffer and die for weeks like all those poor people?
>>
>>37312427
>>37312476
"Money can't buy happiness" is a lie richer people tell themselves so that they won't have to confront the uncomfortable reality that their lives will always be better than those of poor people around them.
>>
I'd be just as bored if I had a million dollars as I am now.
>>
I love gayming stuff, expensive PCs is part of it. Let's say I would get a very very expensive computer, I would be pretty fucking happy. Therefore, money CAN buy hapiness.
>>
>>37312394
>have way more fun than most of those rich assholes on their million dollar cages.

This is true. Riding a nice motorcycle is a thrilling, intimate experience. Flying through twisties and tearing across an empty highway at night is fucking cathartic.
>>
>>37312773
Also dank whoolies
>>
>>37308699
it's true to some extent

americans will believe the opposite because they've been brainwashed to think that everything will become good when they finally get their lucky break

in truth thou, happiness is a state of mind that you achieve by positive thinking. The happy man sees the world for what it is, and forgives it for it
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.