[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else /growingupwithnondad/ here

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: 18048419.jpg (1MB, 1067x1600px) Image search: [Google]
18048419.jpg
1MB, 1067x1600px
Fun facts about kids who grow up without a father in their lives

>They are more likely to be aggressive and take aggressive actions
>They are more prone to develop depression and anxiety
>They have lower self-esteem
>They are more likely to do poorly in school
>They are more likely to resort to drugs or alchol and develop addiction to these things
>They are more likely to commit crimes and end up in jail
>They are more likely to kill commit suicide
>>
what about kids whose dad was abusive?
>>
>>37307834
>tfw I fit all of these criteria except for the last two
why did he have to leave?
>>
>>37307834
>They are more likely to kill commit suicide
I wasn't sure if I was gonna write kill themselves or suicide so I kinda went with both'

actually I fucked it up
>>
One day I'll kill commit suicide
>>
>dad used to do cocaine in the house
>never thought it was a problem
>used to steal money from me as a kid and pawn off my videogames
>when he used to pawn off my games he said "its a birthday present for my friends kids, they dont have any videogames"

What kind of shit head father tells their kid he's giving his friend's kids a birthday present when he doesn't even remember his own kids birthday?
>>
>They are more likely to be aggressive and take aggressive actions
Im not violent but I would do stab anyone who tries to put me in danger and fight anyone who muggs me
>They are more prone to develop depression and anxiety
have none
>They have lower self-esteem
insecure but no, Im kinda narcissists sometimes
>They are more likely to do poorly in school
no really, I was bad at math and dropped do poor grades in math, economy and physics, but my hs was math-oriented, I changed hs and find out tha math was on easy level on any othe regular hs
>They are more likely to resort to drugs or alchol and develop addiction to these things
I only like beer and gay coloured drinks with barely any alcohol
>They are more likely to commit crimes and end up in jail
never did anything illegal, outside the internet
They are more likely to kill commit suicide
lol, no

my dad was a nigger and runaway when I was 4 and I seriously don't give a damn if he dies
>>
>>37307834
My dad has always been around. But i grew up being scared of him, even until now, i'm always scared of making mistakes in front of him. I never had any father son connection with him. I didn't learn about strength or courage from him. I don't have both yet. But i'm already 24
>>
>>37307834
Have you considered that certain, "types" of people are also more likely to have many of those traits while also being more likely to have single mothers? I argue that most of these traits are independent of whether you have a single mother, but have a root cause.
>>
>>37307834
>>37307856
What about kids whose dad was weak and abusive?
>>
>>37307834
I grew up with a loving daddy and I'm just as miserable

Growing up without one must be such a pain. I try to empathize, anon.
>>
He left me with his parents when I was 7.
He pays for my uni.
He has a beautiful family with his wife.
I tried to love him, but it seems like he just dislikes me.
Why? I have a high IQ like you, I am tall like you, why have you forrsssaaken meee
>>
>dad left after I was born
>probably has another family and children that he loves

I don't really know how to feel about this
>>
File: 1494121356328.jpg (23KB, 500x585px) Image search: [Google]
1494121356328.jpg
23KB, 500x585px
>>37308337
>dad left mom when I was born
>remarried a richer more succesfull woman 2 years ago
>she already had children
>all of them are Chad's and stacy's
>dad left his real autistic son and poor gf to be with a rich actress and her children
>>
Is there a general expected mentality for people who have lost a parent (mom or dad )
>>
>>37308146
I believe in you, Anon.

In a most original manner, of course.
>>
I have a dad but he's a wagecuck and worked in another state most of my teenage years
>>
File: Male Social Hierarchy.jpg (745KB, 1200x1850px) Image search: [Google]
Male Social Hierarchy.jpg
745KB, 1200x1850px
I do agree that men need a "father" figure to grow up correctly but I don't agree with the idea that it necessarily must be his father or a step father. Kids need be with other kids of the same gender to develop correctly. Public education has fucked up this and led us to a society in which men are not capable of understanding male hierarchy and therefore being or absolute betas or aggressive loners.

Ideally, in the current times you could solve this if you put the kid in male group activities such as martial arts or whatever else you can be sure will have no girls, so he can socialize in a male-only ambient.

The "need of a father" isn't a real thing, as since prehistoric times until recently men never knew who's child was theirs and therefore were raised communally. The need actually is the need of pertainance to a male group.

Also stop blaming mom you bunch of faggots. Go out get a group of pals.
>>
my parents were together but it felt like a single mum childhood because my dad took jobs where he was away from home all week and i only saw him on the weekends.
>>
>be me
>mom breaks up with dad at 14 years of >marige for cheating
>atempt suicid
>realise i have a little brother to take care
>steal dad's money like a jew
>get agressive
>almost get caught 5 times
>get a better life than dad ever had
>go to dad's face and spit in it
>happy ever after>>37307834
>>
>>37310786
just by looking at the spacing and filename, I can see that there is no reason for me to waste my time reading that

how about you go back to le'reddit?
seriously why are you even here?
>>
>>37307834
Mine was around until meth ate him. Coke, alcohol, pills and being a general ne'er-do-well, before that. I was quite glad for him to be gone.

You learn the basic things from having a dad, and you either raise yourself up or you learn nothing from not having a dad, but from seeing your parents fall and disappoint you, and having to learn from their bad example, now that's a unique experience.
>>
>>37311454
It's not supposed to be taken super seriously. Why are you triggered?

I aspire to be "gamma positive" but I definitely have some "gamma negative" traits holding me back that I need to avoid.
>>
Grew up with a dad, and I'm still a massive, anxiety-ridden depressed faggot loser that wants to die.

I also fucking hate my dad.
>>
>>37307834
I'd rather grow up without parents than with shitty ones to be honest
>>
File: 1495819813889.jpg (59KB, 500x598px) Image search: [Google]
1495819813889.jpg
59KB, 500x598px
Well my dad died when I was 13 so I already had him for a lot of my life. So I didnt develop any of that
>>
File: 1480467115632.png (1MB, 1024x713px) Image search: [Google]
1480467115632.png
1MB, 1024x713px
KILL
COMMIT
SUICIDE
>>
File: 1495343531452.jpg (13KB, 232x251px) Image search: [Google]
1495343531452.jpg
13KB, 232x251px
>>37307834
>tfw you kill commit suicide yourself
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.