[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we prevent single mothers from happening?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Diana 80s.jpg (27KB, 385x385px) Image search: [Google]
Diana 80s.jpg
27KB, 385x385px
I understand that single mothers arent accepted by r/9/k. If this was a perfect world what should happen to them? Should women be banned from receiving children during a divorce? Should the kids be removed and sent to foster care? How should we prevent single mothers from becoming a thing?
>>
We should just remove alimony desu
>>
>>37306790
They'd be forced to marry someone they're equal to for life, no divorce allowed.
That or eliminate food stamps and welfare, too much fraud for the taxpayers funding it. Just cut em off.
>>
>>37306833
Sounds simple but how do we ensure people are marrying each other on good terms? The only different between being married and not being married is the benefits so It already insinuates poor intentions.

Also what do you mean by equal?My cousin is married to a women that has the same income as him and they literality spend every other day arguing and throwing things at each other.They won't divorce because of religion but both are suffering. He hates her as much as she hates him.
>>
>>37307055
The father of the son needs to accept.
>>
>>37306808
Alimony only existed because women were not expected to work and support themselves. Would you be willing to not have alimony if it meant that we would have a less traditional household where women worked as much as men?

Removing sounds like a good idea but I'm iffy on how much attention children should be receiving. It would be nice if nannies were more commonplace but they're not for whatever reason.
>>
>>37307088
Divorces usually happen with both people accepting it. Does it take much effort for the man to agree with the divorce? Its very easy for women to insinuate divorce because they can just have an episode and damage property of the male(assumed moneymaker). If your loving wife suddenly wrecked your valuables would you honestly keep her?
>>
>>37306790
It's pretty easy senpai we simply stop having the state subsidize and thus give incentive to the behavior.
We stop allowing divorce rape to happen.
If women actually had to pay for their mistakes they may choose to be more careful.
More intervention just tightens the stranglehold of the state on a crippled generation of people raised to be dependant.
Independence can only come from independence.
>>
>>37307424
I feel women are starting to make better decisions given how many single young men there are on here.
>>
>>37308302
You're a funny one.
>>
>>37306790
In addition to the post, should women be forced to abort as punishment to prevent them from cheating the system?(having children to pay rent)
>>
File: 1490347595718.jpg (31KB, 318x462px) Image search: [Google]
1490347595718.jpg
31KB, 318x462px
>>37306790
I don't claim to have a solution, certainly not one worth imposing on other people, but if I had to come up with one I'd say give both parents equal custody and make them each live in one half of a duplex. Of course that assumes they both even want to be involved in their children's lives, so if you really want to prevent single mothers then logically the only way to go about that would be to prevent people from even having children unless they want to and have the character to be a parent and stick by their kids, and how would you even determine that?

So I guess in a perfect world the state would be able to provide adequate childcare at whatever level is necessary based on what the child's parents and family can and are willing to provide, both financially and emotionally, and would step in to fill in those gaps even if it's some 16 year old twat who insists "ain't nobody gonna tell me how to raise my baby." Of course even then that has serious implications for personal liberties, and raises the question of to what extent one has the right to raise one's children however one sees fit, and whether this kind of mass indoctrination would be ethically justifiable to prevent abuse and neglect.
>>
>>37307207
women will never work as much as men
there are whole classes of jobs that women will never work

if single mothers didn't get government handouts almost all of them would put their kid in a dumpster immediately
>>
not only children from single mothers, but from any family, should go to a state-sponsored kid farm where they are raised by bachelor men / wizards, so that they grow up aware of how society and humans actually work, rather than having only a lucky few become aware of these things, and most completely unaware unless they get the shortest stick

state sponsored suicide with open advertisement should also be a thing
>>
>>37310254
By saying they won't hard as men automatically alivieates them of responsibilities. We can force women to only take stem courses if it means they can stay independent.
>>
Stop handing out alimony and welfare aimed at single parents.
The government should support abortions and adoptions. Adopting a child is helluva expensive these days.
Those are the most important political changes.
From then on we need a cultural change. We need to bring back slut shaming.
>>
>>37310254
Those children shouldn't be allowed to exist. It only toxic people who will raise crime rates in your neighborhood.
There should be an income requirement to having children. Any other children born out of this can be forced laborers
>>
>>37310617
Women are not physically or mentally capable of doing most of the jobs that men do.

Nobody wants them working those jobs, they'd get nothing done, need special treatment, and be terrible for production and morale.
>>
>>37310659
Slut shaming is too small a price to pay in order to get free money for having children. The problem is birthing kids for selfish purposes rather then selfless reasons (if they planned to have kids). I think at least 10k should be saved per child.
>>
>>37310722
Stop coddling women by enforcing old stereotypes. Thats the main reason women think you only way they can make money is to pump out kids in the first place. If women's can do it all of them can. No babying, no benefits.

If they get stopped being treated like retards they have no excuses as to why they act the way they do. Women who don't get this should be sterilized
>>
>>37310722
>>37310920
Sorry I'm esl. We shouldn't allow women to behave like this and still receive the rights of a man.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.