[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do you find a nice girl who's into getting milked..?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1495813949174.png (406KB, 600x771px) Image search: [Google]
1495813949174.png
406KB, 600x771px
Where do you find a nice girl who's into getting milked..?
>>
>>37306062

cowgirls are god-tier but skunk girls are elder god tier

>BRAAAAAAAAAAP
>>
File: IMG_20170527_111907.jpg (2MB, 3480x4640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170527_111907.jpg
2MB, 3480x4640px
>>37306062
>2017
>not having a milky gf
pic VERY related
>>
lolcow might be a place? How would robots know
>>
>>37306286
Yeah I know but I don't have a fucking milky girlfriend, dude.

I want one.
>>
>>37306300
Isn't that the imageboard where women ridicule everything and everyone?
>>
>>37306062
Probably on anime forum, website, or by chance. I met mine of a fucking game for children I was fucking around on, goes to show you the power of degenerate love.
>>
>>37306456
What the fuck. You lucky guy.
>>
>>37306456
let me guess. roblox?
>>
I'm a nice girl into getting milked! Lots even!!
>>
File: bmi.png (18KB, 825x365px) Image search: [Google]
bmi.png
18KB, 825x365px
>>37308120
You put the "cow" in titcow, that's for sure!
>>
>>37308178
Yeah that's my weight and height?? I don't understand.
>>
>>37308225
That's because you're too stupid to realize you need to lose some fucking weight, you fat bitch.
>>
>>37308258
get off a titcow thread retard
>>
No bullying titcows
Oeaohj
>>
>>37308490
>>37308547
More like stop bullying fatties, kek
>>
>>37308490
Big tits don't count if she's literally obese. It's like a skinny guy sitting at 10% body fat, who gives a shit?

I induced lactation in my cowgf. The only tricky part is making she sure she pumps a couple times a day when I'm not there to keep from drying up. It's a lot sweeter than I expected but still good. If anyone is interested it's just domperidone 10mg TID and an active yaz QD for a few months. When she stops yaz the milk will come in after a day or two. It takes 250-750 more calories and .5-1L water a day depending on volume. A used Medela pump with two suckers is great. I got one for $45 and new tubing and membranes for ~$15. The membranes are ticky to attach but it won't have any suction without it so make sure to keep a couple spares around. For birthcontrol be sure to use progestins only, mini-pill, Depo-Provera, or Mirena. Estrogen based one's will dry her up. Fenugreek a shit but I heard lots of good things about it for increasing supply. I don't let my girl wear deodorant because I'm into that and fenugreek makes her smell like a fucking leaf. There is no tricks to incresing supply. Low milk is a fucking meme. If she doesn't produce enough then she needs to pump more often while getting enough water/energy. There are breastfeeding mothers of triplets. Completely empty the breast every three hours and keep the pump on for 10minutes after emptying then see how long she only produces 250ml/D. Breast milk is expensive stuff. Working 'moms' can't expect to produce 2L/day if they only feed morning and night and a single pumping session at lunch. Donating to a milk bank is a good excuse for lactating if you don't want her to tell everyone her bf is into drinking boobjuice. La Leche League is a good resource.
>>
>>37308822
I recently induced lactation in my girlfriend too. The problem is that it tastes like sweat (salty). I read that blocked ducts or tumors can cause it. Is she fucked or do some women start out like this?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.