[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there really an easy way to commit suicide without a gun?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 10

File: 1491020681299.jpg (200KB, 960x716px) Image search: [Google]
1491020681299.jpg
200KB, 960x716px
Is there really an easy way to commit suicide without a gun?
>>
>>37305948
No. But hanging and drowning come close.

For the love of God, though, don't try anything involving pills.
>>
>>37306800
why not? i thought it's the easiest way to get out
>take pills
>go to sleep
>never wake up
>profit
>>
>>37308163
you wish
your body will resist poisoning, and that's not a pleasant thing to experience
>>
>>37308519
so taking a shitload of sleeping pills won't work?
it seems that i have to get myself a gun
>>
>>37305948
Gassing yourself with CO (Carbon-Monoxide) is easy, and effective. You'll pass in your sleep without any pain.
>>
>>37308163
pills are the least effective way.
>run bathtub
>put something heavy on chest
>profit
>>
>>37308537
it will but it's going to take time to work
during which time you might throw up (more than once) in your semi-asleep state and choke on your vomit
well that's still a success isnt it<
>>
>>37308537
take some anti-emetics beforehand and drink alcohol with sleeping pills to enchance their effect
>>
>>37308163
Any pills you can actually get your hands on will only cause you severe poisoning. If they kill you, it will be only after a day or more of the most intense suffering.

Death by pills is a meme. If you're gonna go, look elsewhere.
>>
>>37305948
Its incredibly easy to kill yourself if you don't let pain or fear get in the way. Pills, electrocution, sand papering all the skin on your body, jumping off a 7 story building, jumping off an 8 story building, lifting something heavy above your head and dropping it (doesnt work if you lack the strength to lift it), shoving any number of large objects into your throat, drinking large quantities of anything not meant to be drinked, removing all items from your fridge and sitting in there for a few hours, the possibilities are truely endless OP.

If you're going for a painless method, just jump from somewhere high (a 9 story building). If that isn't possible because you live in kansas or some shit, drop hanging should work.
>>
>>37305948
Easy? yes there are plenty of ways

Mentally easy, clean or otherwise? Not so much.

You can stick your head under a semi's wheel, jump off a tall enough building. Take a walk in deep water with 20 kilo weights tied to your legs or just yeah. Hang yourself
>>
>>37308670
>drop hanging should work
No. Drop hanging requires super-careful planning. You're more likely to end up paralyzed than dead.

Suspension hanging is the thing to be looking into. As always: Research, research, research before you make an attempt.
>>
>>37308706
speaking of research how likely are you to get killed in some ghetto nigger part of town? I understand these urban primitives will just rob you anyway but could you stroll down to some high crime area with your life savings and ask some nog to headshot you?
>>
is it possible to fall from the 8 story building and not die? if i do dis, i dont wan't to be vegetable
>>
>>37308819
>is it possible to fall from the 8 story building and not die?
Yes. People have fallen out of airplanes and survived. There's no reason at all to think a death by jumping will be instant---remember, you only ever here about the people who succeed. Many more are unsuccessful and live the rest of their life as a cripple or worse.
>>
>>37308706
If OP wants to kill himself, he has plenty of time to plan.
>>
File: 1495487568213.jpg (152KB, 1280x1381px) Image search: [Google]
1495487568213.jpg
152KB, 1280x1381px
i just want to go lay down in the snow and stay there forever
>>
>>37308844
is fast and painless death a meme then?
i think gun will be the best, used correctly
>>
>>37308758
Don't ever do anything like this. You are simply giving complete control over your body to a bunch of criminals. For all you know they'll spend days or weeks torturing you before actually killing you.

Like everything in life, you're on your own. If you're going to kill yourself, kill yourself. Stop wasting time on absurd fantasies where someone else is doing the job for you.
>>
File: pepe.jpg (48KB, 676x426px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
48KB, 676x426px
>>37308163
>take pills
>go to sleep
>wake up
>vomit everywhere
>sides hurt really bad
>keep puking
>Feel dizzy
>Slowly come back to normal in a few hours, or end up with major stomach pains that cause you to go to the hospital.
>>
>>37308862
Dying by exposure is always an option, you just need to drink something beforehand to numb the senses
>>
>>37308819
Go with the 9 story building and try a concrete block to your neck to make sure you fall headfirst. While peopld have survived falls from unusual heights, these are usually do to special circumstances (the russian who fell from thousands of feet in the air, but had is fall broken by several tree branches and ultimately landed in deep snow and survived)
>>
>>37308862
>i just want to go lay down in the snow and stay there forever
This can actually work: Death by hypothermia is a real thing and doesn't need to be painful, once you get past the initial discomfort. Eventually the shivering stops, your body starts to feel warm all over and you begin to drift towards death in a state of delirium.

Just remember that if you fail, you might wake up missing your fingers and toes (due to frostbite).
>>
>>37308879
that can be avoided if you take the right pills, don't take them on a completely empty stomach and have anti-emetics and drink a little alcohol - also make sure no-one finds u before they take effect
>>
>>37308869
>is fast and painless death a meme then?
Essentially, yes. Even guns are no guarantee: Numerous people have shot themselves in the face with a shotgun, and lived.

Always remember when you hear about a successful suicide, you are hearing about someone who beat the odds and still may have suffered terribly for hours or days before finally giving up the ghost. The people who fail and destroy their lives permanently, you never hear about at all.

Keep this at the front of your mind as you make any plans.
>>
Maybe we can meet up. I can haveva few drinks with you,listen to the radio and let you fall asleep in my car.your drinks will have a drug to put you to sleep. I can just slice open your throat in your sleep and all your pain will disappear .
>>
>>37309040
you sound like a trustworthy individual, where are you from?
>>
>>37309040
I am in the Tennessee area right now. I am willing to bet you arent too close,huh?
>>
>>37305948
There are pills that you can buy from china that kills you within 5 minutes.
>>
>>37309230
what are they called? and how much? won't you get caught by customs etc,
>>
File: but-it-was-on-sale.jpg (42KB, 500x659px) Image search: [Google]
but-it-was-on-sale.jpg
42KB, 500x659px
>>37309230
>you can rely on everything from china to be exactly as described
>>
File: 1471902327399.png (122KB, 832x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1471902327399.png
122KB, 832x1000px
Nicotine in its pure state is one of the deadliest poisons known to humans. Popular for pest control purposes since the late 1800s, nicotine is most frequently used in very small quantities in cigarettes. For whatever use, though, straining pure nicotine from the plant, or from cigarettes, is a relatively easy but very dangerous process.
Procure chewing or pipe tobacco. Nicotine is contained within this product, and to get it out in a pure state, it has to be modified.
Place the tobacco in a bowl. Fill the bowl with just enough water to cover all of the tobacco and let it soak overnight.
Strain the mixture through a paper towel into a pot. Once all of the slurry has been poured out, wring the paper towel into the pot with the rest of the liquid but make sure none of the tobacco grounds fall out of the paper towel. Throw away the grounds and the paper towel.
Boil the liquid in the pot. The more water that is boiled away, the purer the nicotine that's left behind will be.
Collect the nicotine. A spoon or scraper should be used to avoid contact, and the nicotine should be stored in a sealable container. The nicotine should be the consistency of syrup at this point and should be handled with great caution. Wearing eye and hand protection is highly recommended.
godspeed OP
>>
>>37309720
Okay but read this first:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicotine_poisoning

"Nicotine poisoning can potentially be deadly, though serious or fatal overdoses are rare."

Looks like if you're "lucky", it'll paralyze your lungs and you'll suffocate to death. What a way to go.
>>
>>37309817
i'd say it's rare only because people aren't going out of their way to kill themselves with it

get drunk and smear it all over yourself and you likely won't feel a thing
>>
Freezing and drowning are relatively painless. Jumping should only be attempted if you can fall from at least 100m. All of the pain from drowning goes away once your lungs are full of water, you'll just feel a huge pressure in your chest. The process goes much faster if you breathe in a bunch of water as soon as you go under.
>>
>>37309720
I actually tried this, it's extremely difficult to consume as it tastes like shit and burns, caused really bad stomach pains and I threw up violently.
>>
>>37310041
it can be absorbed through skin contact as well.

try filling a foot bath with it and putting your feet in and then having a little nap
>>
>>37309915
I was thinking about cutting my neck. Do you know anything about that?
>>
>>37305948
fentanyl
Explosives attached to head
>>
>>37310146
Yeah because explosives are so cheap
>>
>>37310146
>fentanyl
I wish there was a ready source for this. Supposedly even the tiniest amount will kill you, and as an opioid it has to be about the most pleasant way possible to go.
>>
>>37305948
I'd imagine the most painfree way (aside from guns) is to get in the bath and drink hard liquor until you pass out, fall below the water, and drown.
>>
>>37310135
Not a good idea. You've got to be a fucking madman with the willpower to repeatedly and forcefully stab yourself, which will be incredibly painful.
>>
>>37310101
I put my hand in the mixture I made when soaking the tobacco in water for an hour and nothing happened. I'd never smoked before either so I guess it just didn't work.
>>
>>37309040
Things become a bit tricky when you outright murder someone. I mean, what would you do with the body?
>>
>>37310182
You can make a pretty powerful bomb with some steel piping and black powder.
>>
>>37310292
"I dunno officer, one second he was sleeping and the next he just started cutting his throat!"
>>
File: Pepe (0113).jpg (43KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe (0113).jpg
43KB, 550x535px
Jumping in front of a train. No pain, no time with inevitable death in front of you to think (Like when jumping down)
>>
>>37310332
Not a good idea. Again, death is usually not instant. Lost All Hope lists the average time to death at 17 minutes---consider how long that will feel when you've had a couple of limbs torn off and/or your insides have been turned to mush:

http://lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/jumping-under-train
>>
>>37308875
>Like everything in life, you're on your own. If you're going to kill yourself, kill yourself. Stop wasting time on absurd fantasies where someone else is doing the job for you.
Not him, but what if you're a woman? Shouldn't easy mode give you guaranteed suicide assistance should you choose to end your life?
>>
>>37310299
Tell me all about it anon
>>
>>37310269
What about a syringe full of air to the artery
>>
>>37310467
Easy mode means you get everything you want in life, automatically and for free. Why would a woman need suicide except as a means of getting attention from Chad?
>>
>>37310577
Stop pitying yourself just because Stacy doesn't love you
Women have the same motives as men to commit suicide
>>
>>37308940

For some reason so many seem to fuck this up though, they're underestimating how resilient a human body can be.
>>
>>37310633
That's absurd, and the fact men are four times more likely to kill themselves than women shows how absurd it is.

Let me guess: You're the kind of person who believes feminism is about EQUALITY, am I right?
>>
Helium or falling from a great height
>>
>>37310468
I don't suggest it unless you're experienced with pyrotechnics since pipe bombs are some of the most volatile things you can make. Either way

>steel piping and caps
>drill
>makeshift fuse - can be anything, but lots of tutorials exist for slow burners so you don't blow your hands off
>black powder
>electrical tape as extra precaution

Actual instructions;
Black powder can be set off by static. Wrap any parts you're touching in 2 layers of electrical tape.

>drill hole in one cap, preferably close to the diameter of your fuse
>insert fuse through hole, screw cap on. fuse should reach to about the bottom of the threading on the opposite side
>use an airtight seal on the hole for the fuse. plumber's putty works great but you can use a strong glue
>slowly pour black powder in and fill as close to the top as possible
>brush off the threading to avoid igniting stray grains, then screw on your other cap

Congrats, you made a pipe bomb. You can also make a remotely detonated one if you have a basic understanding of circuitry. If you want you can pack some nails or other small objects into the powder for extra shrapnel, though the pipe itself fragments and flies everywhere to begin with which causes most of the damage.

Bit of effort but if nothing else it's a fun weekend project.
>>
>>37305948
>go to top of building/tree
>have 7m of steel wire and 2 lengths of 10m rope
>tie ropes around ankles and building thing/tree branch
>tie wire around neck and building thing/tree branch
>super glue hands to sides of head
>jump
>wire will chop your head and you will hang by legs
>you'll be holding your head so it looks like you ripped it off
>dead but also metal as fuck
>>
yes driving a car...
>>
>>37308879
Uhhhhhh you're not gonna be back to normal in a few hours. I didn't even get to the lethal dose of the poison I tried and I'm nowhere near alright after ~14 hours
>>
Go to a high place and jump. Pretend it's a swimming pool. Of course, you can't really take anything we say seriously because all the people who are good at killing themselves successfully are, well, dead.
>>
>>37311369
what poison? did u have to go to the emergency room?
>>
File: 1472827283818.png (1MB, 1336x1324px) Image search: [Google]
1472827283818.png
1MB, 1336x1324px
>>37308553
This is the only right way mentioned in this thread and everyone ignored it. Robots that want to commit suicide are fucking retarded.
>>
>>37305948
Why not opt to become a human pet instead? I think this is an idea who's time as come. Most people aren't people anyway. The wealthy are certainly wealth enough to meet someone's basic needs if they simply sign over their personhood. You get out of toiling normal life, they get the ultimate status symbol, everybody wins.
>>
>>37309230
WHAT ARE THOSEEEE?

Origi
>>
Interesting thread. Keep the posts going!
>>
The best choice by far is suicide by train.

Mortality rate is even higher than if you were to use a simple handgun. Furthermore the average train conductor (at least over here) "kills" 2,6 people during his working life, so I wouldn't worry too much about ruining his life.

Obviously you got to make sure that its a highspeed train (you can look up the network for those in your country online fairly easy), you want to do it at night and you want to wear black so that you will be seen as late as possible.

Thats how I'd go out probably tbqh
>>
>>37310518
Would be excruciatingly painful yet not really lethal
>>
>>37310236
A ready source for something that deadly is probably a good thing anon
>>
>>37308163
If you want to fall asleep blissfully and not wake up, heroin is what you desire.
>>
>>37312038
In my country train conductors get free pensions at any age when they hit their second guy
>>
>>37305948
Easily available and reliable but painful/scary: Suspension hanging (do some research, use good rope and DO NOT GET CAUGHT), jumping from heights (needs to be seriously fucking tall, don't get caught, make sure your fall isn't broken by anything on the way down)
Require more planning, reliable and painless: Nembutal, Fentanyl (do research, make sure you buy from a good vendor, don't get caught)
>>
>>37306800
drowning is awful, one of the worst way to kill yourself
>>
hey what about not killing yourself anon? y'know, actually trying to sort out your life. thanks
>>
You could set yourself on fire. Location is key, being saved is the worst thing that can happen.
>>
>>37314662
Have you ever actually drowned to unconsciousness before?
>>
File: oem-brake-drums-truturn.png (154KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
oem-brake-drums-truturn.png
154KB, 1000x800px
if i have something that weighs 120 lbs and picked it up over my head and droped it would it kill me instantly? pic related
>>
>>37316221
Don't try that, Anon. It's stupid. All you're likely to do is fracture your skull and possibly give yourself brain damage.
>>
>>37305948
Large guillotine with weights to make sure it goes through completely
>>
>>37316296
This is a horrible way to go. Plus your head has to bleed out first. This is not instant
>>
what if killing yourself with a gun really fucking hurts, and we just don't know
>>
>>37308163
You'll end up like this guy
>>
>>37308819
Land head first.
>it should work
>>
File: 1492378519333.jpg (144KB, 1244x1054px) Image search: [Google]
1492378519333.jpg
144KB, 1244x1054px
>>37310468
heres a pipe bomb
>>
>>37310041
Try injecting it
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.