[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else seriously thinking about converting to Islam?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: Screenshot_20160827195454.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160827195454.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
>a new market of eligible women opens up
>Pro-male/patriarchy
>Anti-degeneracy
>Anti-kike anti-usury
>Pro-militarism
>Anti-nigger
>Pro-family anti-abortion

I'm tired of everything and everyone telling me I have no value because I'm a white male. What the fuck do any of us get in return for backing a culture that wants us gone or to submit to the degeneracy of Stacy and Jamal. White women can fuck off and have their little afrohair niglets. Meanwhile there are pic related types who are already Muslim so what would we lose?

I can't see the bad side to this deal.

Inb4 the usual comments about goatfucking and incest and pedophilia. None of that is actually Islam you realize. It's anti-islam propaganda by the good goyim who still think the (((system))) works for them.
>>
>Anti-nigger

lol
>>
File: 1494862882599.jpg (116KB, 1024x882px) Image search: [Google]
1494862882599.jpg
116KB, 1024x882px
>White women can fuck off

Jewish propaganda thread
>>
File: 1495728519229.png (446KB, 500x392px) Image search: [Google]
1495728519229.png
446KB, 500x392px
>>37305947
I've read about it, there are many scholars who come out against the niggers.
>>37305952
>Pic related types
You're the kike since you're instantly against the ideology because they are onto your kike tricks.
>>
>disillusioned beta converts to Islam because of what he heard on pol and conservative news outlet
>Nothing like what he thinks it is
>Cucked by Arab Chad
>Still tfw no gf
>Now a lonely fake muslim
>>
>>37305998
Umm pol hates Islam, conservative media too, you knew that right? Your disinfo isn't going too well
>>
File: 1495600064915.jpg (5KB, 265x190px) Image search: [Google]
1495600064915.jpg
5KB, 265x190px
>>37305933

You must have missed that news article where the Neo-Nazi converted to Islam and killed his roommate.

Why yes, it did happen in Florida.
>>
people like you are the worst cancer on the planet
>>
>>37306043
And what about those articles about the thousands of people who convert and just get on with life minus the degeneracy? Gee, I wonder why we never hear about those, maybe it's because without any controversy their just as boring as everyone else.
>>37306050
no u
>>
File: ginger.jpg (75KB, 634x521px) Image search: [Google]
ginger.jpg
75KB, 634x521px
>disillusioned beta converts to Islam
>>
>>37306092
He looks happy enough.
>>
>>37306026
I know but where do you think op is getting his info from? The only modern day Muslims that think this way are ISIS and older Muslims. Otherwise the younger generation basically made the religion like modern day Christianity. Nothing is anti degeneracy anymore. Arabs marry nigs all the time and vice versa. Don't disillusion yourselves into thinking Islam is some sort of super conservative religion because it's falling out of grace just like Christianity
>>
You'll just go from an atheist beta to a muslim beta. You think they give out girls to muslims LOL. Why do you think all those angry muslim men exist; they are the betas of the religion. If anything islam is dejure Chadism, because of polygamy is LEGAL.
>>
>>37306117
I am op, I've studied it for a few years now, ever since it became a meme on pol. I don't think all the younger generation are like that at all, look how many of them went to fight for Isis (even though they are screw-loose nutjobs) it shows they have some conviction about their beliefs even though we may think they are wrong in their beliefs.
It doesn't have to be super conservative, it just has to be not-christianity, which is way cucked and basically Judaism by proxy.
>>
Everyone is white in muslim heaven. All black muslim will become white in heaven
>>
>no drinking or drugs
Nah

I mean as a rich dude who doesn't mind brown girls or people, it would be great for me, but at the same time you have to give up a lot of your freedoms. Much better to just get with a second generation American
>>
>>37306246
lol
>>37306263
There are more important things in life than drink and drugs you fucking degenerate. No wonder western civilization is ending. Too many pieces of shit like you who just want to be self-absorbed and chase some meaningless enjoyment. I want things like a family and wife to welcome me back home after work, and a couple of kids who look like me.
>>
>>37306403
>I want things like a family and wife to welcome me back home after work, and a couple of kids who look like me.

That's meaningless enjoyment that actually hurts people you dumbfuck.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.