[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Virgin brides only!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0152.jpg (93KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0152.jpg
93KB, 1280x720px
Is asking for a virgin bride really to much?

A man's woman should never have another man's penis in her, ever (well the only exception should be those of your sons and even then only once per son).

Why has our western society degenerated so far? Is this the end?
>>
Since birth control is a thing there's nothing keeping women from having premarital sex. Deal with it anon.
>>
>>37305629
What if I don't want to deal with it.
>>
>>37305543
It's not too much to-
>western
Yes it's too much to ask.
Convert to Islam already, western civilization died around the turn of the last century.
>>
why should a woman not have sex if she falls in love with someone before they reach the age of marriage?
>>
>>37305543
>well the only exception should be those of your sons and even then only once per son

What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
Just get a mail order bride fag.
>>
>>37305711
Be arabian?
>>
>>37305543
I think premarital sex is okay, although it is largely forbidden socially in my country and most other Asian countries. But one thing I think is wrong is having sex before the age of 18. Child marriage is illegal in most places but it still happens. I am against that and also against highschool kids in progressive Western societies having sex. Personally I find that the average age of virginity loss as 16.9 in the US preposterous.
>>
>>37306357
>his mommy didn't help him practice losing his virginity
>>
>>37307334
>age of consent in japan is 13
>age of consent in most of the western world is 16
>>
>>37306357
He means during pregnancy and at birth, the baby's body includes a penis
>>
>>37305543
>>Why has our western society degenerated so far?
Jews

>Is this the end?
If we don't act soon
>>
>>37305629
>>37305723
>>37306395
>>37306436
>>37307334

Pakis detected.
>>
File: images.jpg (20KB, 560x263px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
20KB, 560x263px
>>37307548
I'm not Japanese. Besides even in Japan, in practice, people under the age of 18 are thought of as children. While you Westerners were living your One Tree Hill "teenage life" they were slogging their asses off studying. In practice the age of virginity loss is about 19 on an average. In other Asian countries it's a lot higher. Japan is perhaps the most progressive Asian country. In my country, even having a girlfriend before the age of 18 is unacceptable socially. But it's not a bad thing because it gives you a lot more time to study and work hard. Also no one judges you based on sexual attractiveness. There is no concept of Chad and Stacey.
>>
>>37307797
Err. Which country is this, Anon?
>>
>>37307831
You'll destroy me with the bantz if I tell you. But anyway, what I said applies to every third-world Asian nation. Even Korea used to be like this less than two decades ago. Anyway sorry for judging your culture and stuff. All the same I think people should at least wait till they are 20 or so before having sex. You see, in Western countries it is shameful to be a virgin beyond the age of 18, but in our countries it's shameful to NOT be a virgin before marriage, which is like when you're 24 or so. Completely opposite. It may seem very strange to you, but this is how we live.
>>
>>37307969
You must be from Southeast Asia, I reckon. That's alright.

I am looking for my true love, 24 yrs old and pretty much persevering in this non-chaste society.
>>
>>37307831
>>37307969
Probably Malaysia, Indonesia, Taiwan or some shithole similar to that.

Which means:

RARE
A
R
E
>>
>>37305711
Stay butthurt while everyone else moves on
>>
>>37308067
>>37308147
No. Even worse.
>>
>>37306357
Retard detected

Unorigami
>>
>>37308471
He is a fucking Filipino!
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.