[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

kikebook /AlamoAustin/posts/1329447453777473 It's 2017, anon

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (231KB, 519x503px)
file.png
231KB, 519x503px
kikebook /AlamoAustin/posts/1329447453777473

It's 2017, anon
>>
File: (((wonder woman))).jpg (576KB, 860x900px) Image search: [Google]
(((wonder woman))).jpg
576KB, 860x900px
>>37305506
>implying I want to see this ugly kike in a capeshit movie
I would literally only watch it if they'd pay me.
>>
>>37305506
>kikebook /AlamoAustin/posts/1329447453777473

It's a great way to lose money
>>
>>37305660
It's a publicity stunt. See? Even on this fucking board there is a thread about this shit.
>>
>>37305660
and earn a lot more in all this publicity.
>>
women are a special class of citizens and we must submit to their end goal of...
>>
I-I wasn't going to s-see it anyway, b-baka.
>>
>emotional, pliable, confused and insecure women gather in theater to watch wonder woman cuck all the males and fuck some black dude or something
>>
>>37305506

I a turbo-misogynist and I see literally nothing wrong with this.
>>
I'm sure all the chads who would have been otherwise dragged to this by their cum dumpsters are really sad.
>>
shut-in here

I haven't been to a theater in a decade, do people still actually pay money to go watch movies? why
>>
>>37305748
Yeah, but if it was reversed, say, only man can watch the new Superman movie, these women would riot on the streets for weeks.
>>
>>37305770
it's the way the films are meant to be seen according to some film makers

you can't get the same experience on a smartphone for example
>>
I used to watch Xena warrior princess and Hercules and liked Xena better.

Both were good shows.
>>
>>37305770
Good point, the last movie I watched in a cinema was Predators in 2011 or some shit. These days I just wait a couple months until a movie is released on blu ray and someone uploads it on torrents sites.
>>
>>37305805
>couple months

you don't need to lie, it's 6 months at minimum
>>
Thanks for justifying this I guess. Like.. you do realize this is exactly what they want to avoid irl? So you guys going in there and shitting it up with Epic Memes is just reinforcing it.
>>
>>37305791
>you can't get the same experience on a smartphone for example
It blows my mind every time I hear this. Do people actually watch movies on the phones? I mean sometimes I watch some 20 minute TV show episode on the train, but I would never watch a 2 hour movie on my phone or even my tablet.

>>37305817
Not lying, I think the new Star Wars movie was out on March.
>>
can i demand entry and then sue them for sex descrimination? what are my chances
>>
>>37305846
December to march is still 4 months and that's rarely short. Some movies take up to a year.
>>
>>37305846
I watch movies on my pc screen because I want to watch things in privacy in my room.

Family members are so annoying when you watch controversial things in front of them.
>>
>>37305880
So what? I would wait 4 months than go to the movies and pay some kikes money to brainwash me and push their globalist multiculturalist agenda.
>>
File: 4985174.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
4985174.gif
1MB, 400x225px
I don't care, I wasn't planning on watching it. Wonder Woman is very uninteresting to me.

I'm just going to stand by and wait to laugh with everyone else once the movie fails. Then the movie staff and a bunch of articles start complaining "i-its because the movie is about a woman, everyone is sexist."
You know it's going to happen.
>>
>>37305506
Title VII violation. Expressly illegal.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.