[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you happy with your dick robots? Would you change anything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

Are you happy with your dick robots? Would you change anything about it?
>>
>>37304004
Largely yes. If one thing I'd make it slightly bigger, right now I'm 7x5.5, perhaps 7x6.
>>
roll for 5 or 20
>>
I would prefer not having a crazy rash all over it. Other than the rash I like my dick.
>>
>penis
>This is my discord [GCvB5]
>>
>>37304004
Bigger, faster and louder
>>
File: 1468870055003.jpg (72KB, 500x449px) Image search: [Google]
1468870055003.jpg
72KB, 500x449px
>>37304004
>that tranny "dick"
>that skin graft
>>
>2nd row, 3rd in

Fug
>>
>>37304004
yeah, my duck curves downward to not a small degree. I just want a normal duck.
>>
Mine is 6.8 but kinda thin. I've never measured girth but it seems even men in JAV are thicker while shorter.

A girl told a friend she thought it was big.
>>
None of those dicks are as hairy as mine. It's Amazonian jungle down there.
Yes, I shave, but those fuckers always grow back stronger.
>>
>>37304004
Why are they all fat? Not fat enough for american and too white, UK?
>>
>>37304150
Can't handle a bit of tranny femcock anon? What's wrong, you're not a bigot are you?
>>
>>37304004

>tfw 6x5.7

Idk if thats good or bad, probably wont use it anyways.
>>
>their cock is skin grafted, that must mean it's a tranny
are you guys 12 years old or are you just trying to fit in with the queer culture here?
>>
>>37304207
and the sash covering the stoma
this dude is all kinds of fucked up
>>
I'm a guy but a soft dick is one of the most disgusting things in the world to me. Hard dicks have an aesthetic appeal, especially when in the right lighting but there is literally nothing that can make a soft dick look good.
>>
>>37304227
I think it is a tranny tho

>The surgeons took a couple of nerves from the arm and inner thigh to hook up to the clitoral nerve to give you the erotic sensation
>The nerves are still growing and changing
>I can have an erection for as long as I want, because it's a mechanical pump

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/may/27/me-and-my-penis-100-men-reveal-all
>>
File: 1468144932614.jpg (13KB, 297x350px) Image search: [Google]
1468144932614.jpg
13KB, 297x350px
>every one of those dicks is bigger than mine
>>
>>37304004
It fits in my hand nicely. It cums quickly. It doesn't tear when excessively used.

Overall 10/10 dick, love it. I am selfish though, so I don't share it with other people.
>>
Okay I just found the guardian article where this is from. A woman takes a picture of 100 guys dicks and asks them how they lost their virginity.

Stories are pretty interesting too.

>I lost my virginity to the wife of my grammar school teacher. He was sent to France as a spy and resistance fighter. They made an arrangement that while he was away, if they were sexually interested in someone else, they could have a relationship. I was 18 and went to stay with her when I had my leave. I knew them both and was fond of them. I was in a single bedroom. In the morning, the door opens and in comes this woman, in her robe. She took it off and kneeled beside the bed. And there was this 18-year-old naive boy. It was an act of kindness. I immediately fell in love with her, of course. It was incredible.
>>
>>37304043
Are you me? I'm 7x5.5 and I'd love to be 7x6.5
>>
File: unnamed10.jpg (18KB, 946x710px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed10.jpg
18KB, 946x710px
>>37304004

i always thought i was a grower

this is me fully flaccid
>>
File: 1430453448293.png (30KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1430453448293.png
30KB, 633x758px
No

My dick is a pathetic joke.
I am not posting pics but it is about 3 inches erect and I have phimosis.

That isn't the worst part though. The worst part is that I have a small brown mole right in the middle of my penis.

I have shown it to only a single female, and she found it weird.she got disgusted and started staring at the mole. I tried to make her laugh by saying 'oh no, an indian man is dancing on my penis!' and smacking myself in the crotch which turned her off. she refused to sleep with me

I am a malformed freak
>>
>>37305138

Sad story kidd
>>
>>37304207
does it get hard? or is it always like that?
>>
File: IMG_0798.jpg (224KB, 666x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0798.jpg
224KB, 666x1000px
I want to be as large as possible like grossly overendowed to the point it hurts for the girl to put it in
>>
My blood sausage is less than 5 inches in lenght. What would i change about it? I don't even know.
>>
>tfw your gf tells you your average sized condoms are too big
>tfw refused to listen and kept using them
>tfw this morning it slipped off without us noticing and I came inside her
Period's due next weekend. Gonna be some tense fucking days. Fuck my dicklet.
>>
>>37305264
You deserve it for being a normalfag honestly
>>
>>37305192
He probably has a pump in one of his balls and can use that to inflate the dick.
>>
>>37304004
I would make it 64" long and also spray like a fire hose
>>
>>37304004
>7 inches
>want to be 8 even though I'm more than adequate
>>
>>37305264
>he has intimate relationships with other people
fag
>>
>>37304004
yeah

wouldn't mind a little extra but then who does
>>
Maybe two extra inches so I'm at least 7 inches, I wouldn't want hair on my shaft or a leftwards cock either.
>>
I want to be uncircumsized.
>>
>>37306070
Stop jerking off with your left hand then.
>>
>>37304004
>Are you happy with your dick robots?
yeah I love my dick, we go back a long way.
>Would you change anything about it?
I'd go back and stop my circumcision, which isn't that tight, so it could've been worse at least
>>
I'm not self concious about my dick but 2 more inches and a foreskin would be nice
>>
>>37304004
It's 6.5x5.5, maybe increase length slightly.
Otherwise make the foreskin tighter or the head fatter, it's somewhat annoying when it keeps sliding back over the glans, because it causes the condom to slide off my dick a tiny bit with every thrust.

I've tried dry condoms that won't slide around on my dick, but that's uncomfortable, so is a tighter fit.
>>
>>37304043
i'm really not happy with it. and yes i totally would change it, i would want it to be bigger, thicker, and straighter. it's currently 4.5 x 4.5, i would want it to be 6 x 5.5, that'd be perfect. that would change a lot of stuffs in my life, that would really lift a very heavy burden off my back.
>>
>>37306783
>>37304004
meant for OP

ieuhoiquhpgerigwoepigwer
>>
>>37304004
>Are you happy with your dick robots?
no
Would you change anything about it?
yes, put it in a grill
>>
>>37304004
It's like i want to hug and succ all the small guys here. Not the big guys, they would make me feel really bad about myself
>>
no it's really thin and I hate it
I will never be enough for a gril, will always be virgin and alone
>>
its ok. im like 6x5 but who wouldnt like a bigger benis
>>
it twists to the side too much. i want it to be straighter with a gentle upward curve.
>>
>>37304004
It's not perfect but we've been together for a long time now. We're very intimate.
I don't think there's anything I'd change.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.