[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any point in going to the gym if you have a small dick ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2520.jpg (81KB, 1020x759px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2520.jpg
81KB, 1020x759px
Is there any point in going to the gym if you have a small dick ?
>>
>>37303894
Yes, get fit for the race war
>>
File: 1490056861370.jpg (154KB, 1001x823px) Image search: [Google]
1490056861370.jpg
154KB, 1001x823px
>>37303894
>tfw you have a big dick and you can step careless into the showers at the gym
>>
File: 1495433656687.jpg (78KB, 318x378px) Image search: [Google]
1495433656687.jpg
78KB, 318x378px
Your feels anon, I feel them
>>
>>37303894
Yes.
Get a big butt to bottom for real men like the bitch you are
>>
>>37303922
I don't value race. I CHOOSE my responsibilities, and race isn't one of them

>>37304138
I'm not attracted to men. Also i don't hate myself that much
>>
>Is there any point in going to the gym if you have a small dick ?
But anon, that's the only reason to go to the gym.
>>
>>37303894
other men at the gym will care more about your small dick than any woman you meet.
>>
>>37304181
Everything you have and use, you have because your ancestors created it and left for you. You can never escape the debt you owe your people.
>>
>>37304181
>I don't value race. I CHOOSE my responsibilities, and race isn't one of them
just like you chose to have a small dick

keep carrying that water, one drop at a time it will break you.
>>
>>37304181
That shit didn't even make sense my man.
>>
>>37303894
can a nigga just masturbate in peace?
>>
>>37303935
tfw I have a small dick when im not hard and don't care in the gym showers
>>
>go into locker room
>always catch the same old russian guy changing as I come in
>guy is legit hung like a fucking horse
>probably bigger flaccid than I am hard

Worst part is how fucking nonchalant he is about it. Most of the old people don't give a shit about being naked in the locker room but he alone makes me want to change at home.
>>
>>37304625
That's very nice desu
I just wanted to state out that i feel insecure about many things but my dick size is one thing i don't need to feel embarrased about
It's just a nice feel
>>
>>37303894
I go to the gym to get stronger so i can move heavy objects and other garbage. I know i won't gain any visible muscle mass cause my genetics is shit and i know that muscles don't attract women that much.
>>
>>37304232
It was an accident. None of my ancestors actually prepared it for me. Just like i live now, not for my race, not for my great grandchildren, but only for my current family. No one in the past actually prepared it for me, so i have no one to thank. Also, i'm not white, so there's no point in being proud about anything, right ?
>>
>>37305439
Stuffs are never too heavy for us, we create this system where everything just works for us.
>>
>>37303894
it's just so rough
>>
>>37303894
Athleticism is one of the purest, most fundamental joys one can experience in life.
The body is shaped to work, and rewards such work.
>>
>>37307333
Isn't it self obsession to really care about it ?
>>
>>37307629
In what way is self obsession, in a positive and constructive context, bad?
>>
>>37307686
It's just bad. You just shouldn't be obsessed with yourself as a man. Even self obsession is bad on women, let alone on men. Narcissism is for women.
>>
>>37307735
If you can explain why, I'll believe you.
If you're just going to say
>it just is
I won't.

Everybody's number one should be themselves or you will be exploited by people when they learn you'll give them precedence over yourself.
>>
File: 1493662330329m.jpg (78KB, 895x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1493662330329m.jpg
78KB, 895x1024px
>>37303894
U know u can work out your dick to make it bigger, yeah?
>>
>>37307990
I can't. But i just look down on self obsession, because it just intimidates me that other people can be mature and not self obsessed, it makes me feel like i have a shit ton of personality homework to do.

Also i just can't find a reason to workout. If i'm to workout, i would be for women. Which i would feel disgusted about. I've never even gone there, idk how things work there, i'm done embarassing myself, i won't do it again.
>>
>>37308137
I was the same.
Then I realised that life is actually shit and in order to survive I'm going to need a lot of money. I fucked up school so I probably won't get a high paid desk job, so I asked around, and evidently my family has a history of military service. So it'd work for me right?
I googled entry fitness and started grinding it out, and actually found it enjoyable once I got started.
My plans have since changed but I still exercise with some personal goals in mind.

I find everything is easier if you stop thinking about everything in terms of women desu. Do things for you, either because you need to or because you enjoy them.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.