[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are my fellow fatbots up to tonight?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: EAVKnZN.jpg (149KB, 1220x919px) Image search: [Google]
EAVKnZN.jpg
149KB, 1220x919px
>Large Gourmet Classic Angus Meal, coke for drink, with half of coke replaced with spiced rum
>Quarter Pounder
>Double Cheeseburger
>Cheeseburger
>Three Tendies
>Large Popcorn Chicken
>Gravy
>>
>>37303499
>captain morgan
Good taste.
>>
Probably going to sleep for 12 hours after I post this then eat almost no food after I wake up and play runescape.
>>
I'm back on an 1800 calorie a day diet, this is suffering. At least I'm sticking to it, I might even manage to lose some weight.

It's too bad I'm hungry non stop now
>>
Pussy. Live fast die young
>>
BIG BOIEEEES
>>
Cooked up some chicken korma, was a little short of rice so I cut up some potatoes and added it. It came out a little mushy because of how long I let the potatoes simmer. In the end, I just mixed the rice in and made it into a big yellow sloppy mess that tasted alright. Had a massive portion.
I finished off with a 800g tin of fruit salad because it was the only sweet food I had left.

Really wish I had some beer.
>>
>>37303728
your stomach will shrink eventually, and the new meal sizes will be filling to you.
>>
How do you not feel like shit halfway in? I'm fat and I can't eat even a third of that
>>
It's only morning here and I just woke up.

Tonight I have to work from 8pm until 3 o'clock in the morning. I doubt I'll have very much to do and will probably spend most of my shift sitting around with a book or shitposting on 4chan.

I just got back from Latin America two days ago and am going to Mexico in just under a month; I'll be out of the country for the rest of the year, until I resume university in spring.

Don't even know why I'm bothering to work another month, but whatever.
>>
>>37303499
>>Large Gourmet Classic Angus Meal, coke for drink, with half of coke replaced with spiced rum
>>Quarter Pounder
>>Double Cheeseburger
>>Cheeseburger
>>Three Tendies
>>Large Popcorn Chicken
>>Gravy

>Gravy
>Gravy with McDonald's

McDonald's doesn't sell gravy you obese cunt, are you actually such a fat greedy felch that you went out and bought gravy separately to eat with your fast food meal? Did you make your poor suffering mother slave in the chicken making gravy from scratch just so you'd have a chicken dipping sauce similar enough to hot cum for your liking?
>>
>>37304137
i think they do in Canada. you get a lot of fat fucking white slobs coming in and asking for Poutine.
apparently it's gravy over fries. how fucking fat can you fucking get.
>>
>>37304137
He obviously went to McDonalds and another restaurant for the chicken and gravy. Look at the boxes you fucking mongrel.
>>
File: saddaysincanada.png (58KB, 844x1157px) Image search: [Google]
saddaysincanada.png
58KB, 844x1157px
>>37304185
gravy and cheese curds don't knock it until you try it buddy.
>>
>>37303728
the key is to do intermittent fasting i.e. eat no breakfast or lunch and then at dinner time you get to pig out on a massive 1800 calorie meal and youll still lose weight. put off your appetite during the day with vaping or coke zero. works like a charm
>>
>>37303499
australia? origaoniol
>>
>>37304381
dont listen to him

its trick advice

he wants u to lose ur hair
>>
>>37303728
I just started living on my own and I'm struggling to get even that high. I ate 1100 yesterday and 1000 the day before. How the fuck do I eat more?
>>
>>37304185

Poutine is great every once in a while
https://www.heavy-r.com/video/112277/French_Canadian_Poutine_With_Fries/
>>
>>37303575
RS3 or 07?
>>
>>37304137
Did you even look at the original photo you dumb fuck roastie bitch? There is CLEARLY a KFC bag on the right side of the table containing the three piece tendies and popcorn chicken and GRAVY.

Dumbfuck GOML
>>
>>37304429
???
this diet works well because it requires minimal delayed gratification. on a normal diet you never get to have what you want, but this way you only have to wait until the evening to get what you want
>>
>>37303988
Its the only thing I eat per day on a weekend. I don't eat anything else.

Still I'm struggling to breathe walking to my car at work. It fucking sucks. I like eating food but walking is so hard these days.
>>
File: images.png (5KB, 304x166px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
5KB, 304x166px
Im kinda surprised no one noticed the haggard garage playing the background
>>
>>37303499
I can't wait for you to die, subhuman
>>
>>37303728
>this is suffering

No it isn't faggot try living on 300 calories a day because you're dirt poor you decadent fat fuck
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.