[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do her parents enable her parasitic lifestyle?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 6

File: armpit_hair_girl.png (646KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
armpit_hair_girl.png
646KB, 852x480px
Why do her parents enable her parasitic lifestyle?
>>
she is more successful than you desu
>>
>>37303073
I really doubt that but you're free to believe whatever you want.
>>
Why do so many parents enable robot's parasitic lifestyles?
>>
She's making a living doing what she wants
Jelly much?
>>
Because she's still a teenager
>>
>>37303133
>holy crap this is what people actually believe
>>
>>37303038
Literally doesn't matter as long as she makes enough money to offset her existence.
Also who the fuck is she, I saw her in my recommended section once bitching about men being her majority of views?
>>
>>37303133
I highly doubt she's making enough money from YouTube/Twitch to live independently.

>>37303152
She's 18 years old, she doesn't go to school since she apparently dropped out and she still lives with her parents. At the very least she should get a job.
>>
>>37303038
Times have change babyboomer
>>
>>37303105
Because the other option is to have them literally die on the side of the road?
Robots aren't new, they're just in an environment that doesn't want to deal with their corpses.
>>
>>37303038
Her parents are rich and she's an insanely privileged pretty girl who has been pampered her entire life. She'll pursue her autistic hobbies and marry a rich lawyer in her mid twenties or so.
>>
Why are you people stalking an underage lesbian?
>>
>>37303536
She's 18.

apparently this isn't original
>>
>>37303442
Pretty much this.

As much as I like her videos, she's insanely privileged to have parents that enable her parasitic lifestyle. Sure, she does some stuff that makes a little money, but all of that can be attributed to her looking cute.

She's not particularly talented in anything she does, be it ASMR, singing or drawing. The only thing she has going for her is being the perfect NEET gf, and that's the only reason why she can make money doing things she likes to do.

If she were ugly she would be a massive loser.
>>
>>37303599
*if she were a male he would be a massive loser.

Ftfy
>>
>talks about why she dropped out of high school
>mentions she was home schooled through elementary

damaged goods there, boys.
>>
Daily reminder that Agatha is has been actively talking to robots with an online persona known as Piety.
>>
>>37305829
Proof?

I'm asking for a completely original proof, of course.
>>
>>37305874
I posted it in the previous Bagatha thread. Interestingly Piety replied immediately. Thread was deleted shortly after.
>>
>>37303038
Who the fuck is she and why does she look so fucking retarded?
>>
Why are people so obsessed with this little insignificant girl?
>>
>>37305928
Piety is another girl. She was verified via voice and pictures to be a) female and b) not Agatha. She's hot though. Out of all the girls on the orbiter discord, she's the one I want to fuck the most.
>>
>>37306570
Don't tell me you still believe anything about Piety. Nobody has seen her real picture, nobody has met her in real life.
>>
>>37306720
The mods have verified her.
>>
>>37306032
Lurk some more new friend :^)
>>
>>37303536
I don't think she's lesbian. At least, I don't think she realizes it herself.

Think about it. She's definitely autistic, lacking social skills, probably got bullied a lot in school. She probably had really bad experiences with boys in her earlier adolescence that caused her to recoil and isolate herself from the opposite sex.

Basically, what I think happened is that she got bullied a shit ton in school (maybe by other boys) and now every time that she thinks of the opposite sex she gets that dreadful anxious feeling of being bullied -- and this feeling over rides her feels of attraction.

It's pretty common, IMO. That's why there's a lot of "lesbians" who "turn" heterosexual in their mid-20s after supposedly being lesbian their whole life.
>>
>>37306871
>got bullied
She makes it clear that while she was in school, she was very well liked

>not lesbian
She also makes it clear that she's never really been attracted to boys to begin with

This is going by the content presented in her videos.
>>
>>37306731
The funny thing is she's 17 years old. This is the current state of r9k.
>>
Why did she start with this dumb shit makeup?
>>
>>37306720
Do you have proof for these allegations?
>>
>>37307003
She sends nudes to people if they are nice to her. That discord is full of damaged underage girls who are desperate for affection.
>>
>>37307039
Sluts starting at such a young age. It's really pathetic. What's almost as pathetic as a 17 year old begging for attention from 30 year old losers online is the losers themselves.
>>
>>37306954
>Believing everything she says
>Being this naive
>>
>>37307188
I'm just going with the presented evidence here.

You on the other hand are using pure speculation
>>
>>37307039
Never have we seen a timestamp. Show proof or you are just one of her orbiters.
>>
>>37307389
She's a good kid, I don't want to hurt her. She's pretty lonely and needs to be able to interact online in peace.
>>
>>37307412
That's not proof. One timestamped picture would set away the false information.
>>
>>37307456
Talk to her yourself, you entitled immoral little shit.
>>
>>37307027
Do you have proof that someone has an actual picture of Piety and that someone has met her in real life?
>>
>>37306731
Have they? Proofs. It's just another one of her lies.
>>
>>37307513
I've been inside discords with her. Never have I seen one picture that couldn't be from someone's social media.
>>
>>37307530
Yes, you have to verify yourself to get a girl role on the discord and Piety has verified twice to the founder personally, to shut up the rumors.
>>
>>37307412
She's def not lonely
>>
>>37307562
You could just be her without a trip defending yourself. Timestamp or its bullshit. Lurk more newfag
>>
>>37307039
The nudes are not of her. Besides she claims to be a tranny. Nobody has seen a timestamped picture of her. The ones of that Russian hapa are not her, just some random girl she grabbed pics of.
>>
>>37306032

She's one of the girls desperate numales on this board orbit.

She's Jewish.
>>
Piety has a Discord server full of guys showering her with attention. How ft is she lonely?
>>
Okay, what the fuck is up with Agatha's makeup lately? She looks like an insane person most of the videos now..
>>
>>37307562
Proofs? You have none. Just another of Piety's lies.
>>
There's a hundred fucking girls on that discord, but nobody gives a fuck about any of them except for Piety and Eliza. What's so special about Piety? Are you all in love with her?
>>
>>37307768
She's gone crazy from switching between her real Aggie personality and her 4chan Piety personality
>>
>>37307745
because males only want her to breed, their attention is comparable to files on a cow.
>>
>>37307917
She wants their money too, so it's more like a parasite inside of the digestive system
>>
File: =flower.jpg (57KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
=flower.jpg
57KB, 500x500px
I'm not agatha reeee stop saying i am
>>
>>37307768
before 4chan / after 4chan
>>
>>37307994
are you a cute girl like aggers used to be?
>>
>>37307994
Piety-san, you're up early.
>>
>>37307994
Post a timestamp then

origi
>>
>>37307994

How to pronounce your trip? Is it like pee-it-tee? Or Pie-it-tee?
>>
>>37303224
>At the very least she should get a job.
that applys to you men and a lot of r9k too
>>
>>37307978
implying she can repel males from finding her attractive. She has done a good job repelling normal men but men will jack off to anything so i dont feel like she could stop men from finding her even if she wanted to. There are few female only sites.
>>
File: Piety_FullBody.jpg (20KB, 250x600px) Image search: [Google]
Piety_FullBody.jpg
20KB, 250x600px
>>37308020
im ok

>>37308038
Kinda, im about to go to bed.

>>37308065
NIGGA, are you pez

>>37308074
i always pronounced it Pie-it-tee, i got it from path of exile and thats how they pronounced her name.
>>
>>37308145
Thanks for the (you). I thought you weren't going to talk to me anymore.
>>
>(((agatha)))
Seriously, niggers?
>>
Kind of sad /r9k/ lets these roasties run the place, have them reeeing and stuff. Kind of sad desu
>>
>>37308065
>implying Piety is real and would timestamp anything
>>
Guys Piety sucked my dick and I'm a nigger. She's obsessed with BBC
>>
can't believe how fast discord turned into /soc/ trash
>>
>>37307994
Agatha has a vagina. You don't.
>>
>>37308870
Can I get a link to it my dude?
>>
>>37308988
/CeDaY
original
>>
File: Ciara Whoran 2.jpg (189KB, 720x1183px) Image search: [Google]
Ciara Whoran 2.jpg
189KB, 720x1183px
>Why do her parents enable her parasitic lifestyle?

That's because they are shitty parents who don't know how to discipline their children. Pic related.
>>
File: 5VA5UmZ.jpg (81KB, 829x824px) Image search: [Google]
5VA5UmZ.jpg
81KB, 829x824px
agatha rocks my freaking world dude
>>
File: 1486433289729.jpg (44KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1486433289729.jpg
44KB, 1000x750px
>>37310273
God she touches her face so much.
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.