[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw elliot was a chad

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: 26PLgmi.jpg (27KB, 400x499px) Image search: [Google]
26PLgmi.jpg
27KB, 400x499px
>tfw elliot was a chad
>>
Nah I look similar Elliot (with lng hair)and girls are disgusted by me
>>
Elliot is the prime example of what happens when you fall for the "I will never find love" meme.

Its a circle which you cant esacpe. You start to hate girls, you never approach them, your hate makes you unattractive for them no matter how hot you are..
>>
he's too twinky, he'd only be attractive to men who liked young looking boys.
>>
>>37303035
do you also look crazy like him?
he is actually good looking with long hair, but you can sense his crazynes - maybe you are the same?
>>
Elliot was an insecure, lonely narcissist that expected 10/10 blonde girls to approach him
>>
>>37303080
Funny thing is could have realistically gotten white girls between 6-8 range. Would have been lots of rejections, but I feel 7-8s white women with ugly looking 5-6 men a lot.

There is a strong 7 I know of with a skinny, balding ugly guy I see around a lot. I'd give the guy a 5.5 at best

Another 7-8 I see around is with a manlet skinny fat badly dressed guy. He is a 6 at best.

Not trollin' ER is better looking than either of those guys. He could have gotten a nice girl if he didn't have a mental illness.
>>
>>37303014
Is this photoshopped? Holy shit he was ugly AF
>>
>>37303014
He needs a nosejob. look at that shit.
>>
>>37303014
He looks really native American here. Is red just yellow + white?
>>
>>37303079
>do you also look crazy like him?
>he is actually good looking with long hair, but you can sense his crazynes - maybe you are the same?
How would you define he looks "crazy"? How do you "sense" his "crazyness"? I'm curious about this as nothing in his looks tells me that he is "crazy". You can not see such a thing just from someone's looks.
>>
File: Excuse me.jpg (115KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Excuse me.jpg
115KB, 1024x576px
>>37303134
>He needs a nosejob. look at that shit.
His nose is extremely handsome and does not need any kind of job.
>>
>>37303014
>>37303079
he looks 'mysterious' most girls would say

hes legit good looking but no balls means you dont get anywhere
>>
File: 1495891384074.png (71KB, 1032x727px) Image search: [Google]
1495891384074.png
71KB, 1032x727px
Niger Benin
>>
>>37303128
It is photoshopped yes. Someone obviously tried to play with a thought that he's still alive, now with longer hair and the mole removed.
>>
>>37303265

If that's true, then whites genocided nations of supreme beings
>>
File: 1494938944018.jpg (5KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1494938944018.jpg
5KB, 184x184px
>>37303128
>>37303014
lmao the image is so photoshopped.

You can clearly see the outline of his face not being completely blent in with the underlayer of the other person. The top of his forehead actually has a slightly darker skin shade than the rest of his face and on the left part of the image his eyebrow slightly goes over his hair. LMAO GOOD LUCK NEXT TIME

also the image of his face is in higher quality than the underlayer hair image, you can easily notice it
>>
>>37303014
Who is Elliott and why do I keep seeing people talk about him?
>>
>>37305591
He was a good buddy of Moot. Before the Great War.
>>
Being a Chad is more than being good looking. It's partly a state of mind. A Chad looking nigga can only go so far without personality. The same is true inversely. A non-chad with a winning persona can make some ground but not as well as the full blown Adonis Chad.
>>
I don't get why so many people think Elliot was some super handsome Chad.
>>
>>37303065
fuck off I'm a perfect gentleman 10 girls should kneel and approach at my very sight
>>
File: imnMPjT.jpg (140KB, 640x861px) Image search: [Google]
imnMPjT.jpg
140KB, 640x861px
>tfw Elliot was so close to making it at the end
>goes though with his autistrobot murder plan
it is a shame
>>
>>37305899
even photoshopped he still looks bad
>>
>>37305910
What do you mean? He looked good and Pic here>>37305899
Makes him look horrible.
>>
failed normies from TORU get the fuck out my board!

REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37306525
"toruchan" shortly toru is turkish imageboard. Op's image is from there. It is one of the biggest meme in turkey. I used to be toru user before it goes full normie and baiter shit.
>>
>>37306706
>toru is turkish imageboard
No wonder the photoshopping is so crappy.
>>
>>37303788
Fuck off, you typically unperceptive normie
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.