[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i want to kys kill my self kys

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: s_a12_11113677.jpg (147KB, 991x757px) Image search: [Google]
s_a12_11113677.jpg
147KB, 991x757px
what do you hold on to? why havent you?
>>
>>37302320

the only reason why i havnt killed myself is because i dream about winning the lottery. its a one in 17 million chance so its futile really.
>>
>>37302356
real faggot. noone here believes in chance anymore.
>>
>>37302356
Same and i fantasize about what I'd do with the winnings almost everyday.
>>
>>37302320
I'm waiting for my persistent parents to give up.
I'm a failiure in every single way.
I mean, the only other thing i have is that i'm kinda good at playing guitar but i'm slowly losing interest and now i'm feeling just as empty as when i started.
>>
>>37302386
>i fantasize about what I'd do with the winnings almost everyday.

if i think about it when going to bed i dont sleep. its so exciting to fantasize about.
>>
Waiting for my parents to die. I'll probably inherit enough to keep on for a few more years, after that runs dry I'll an hero with a shotgun.
>>
>>37302356
I wanna get to a point where all the fags and roasties that hung shit on me, look at me and bask in my awe

Long shot but fuck, why not give it try
>>
>>37302408
what can you play? if it isnt classical acoustic guitar or prog metal, you might as well kys now, because classic rock doesnt impress anyone.
>>
>>37302456
are your parents like 70? is that why youre such an autist, bc they gave birth to you 20 yrs late?
>>
>>37302454
Kek same. I love thinking about the reactions of family and their jealousy.
>>
>>37302492
I play most of the Big 4's stuff, been wanting to learn more of the 90s grunge and alternative stuff, but for right now it's dad metal for me :/
>>
>>37302516
id donate the winnings to some bullshit charity instead of paying their medical bills
>>
>>37302320
I'm waiting for my grandparents to die. Idk why they're so desperate to live, but I like them enough to wait for them to die. I don't care shit about my parents, to inherit something I would have to kill my stepbrother and the bitch of his mother... so why bother
>>
>>37302356
thats super normie but ok faggot
>>
File: 1495728205939.jpg (80KB, 750x563px) Image search: [Google]
1495728205939.jpg
80KB, 750x563px
>>37302320
>tfw dont want to live
>tfw dont want to kill meself
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.