[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why won't she reply? *sniffle* Its now 10:45

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_20170526_224203.jpg (670KB, 1440x2107px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170526_224203.jpg
670KB, 1440x2107px
Why won't she reply?

*sniffle*

Its now 10:45
>>
>>37300945
>have you seen all of the pirates of the caribbean movies?
fucking autist lmao
>>
>>37300945
>pirates of the Caribbean
fucking keke op comon now
>>
>>37300964
Its a lead into asking her to see the next one with me. I'm gonna see it regardless but if she wanted to see it I would take her.
>>
>>37300981
Am I missing something? I thought if there was ever a movie to be hyped about it would be this one
>>
>>37300945
>That background

Holy shit, we hit the autism motherload.
>>
>>37301016
I added that frog in post production to emphasize my feels right now. And I actually am on the spectrum.
>>
I'm seeing the new one tomorrow. You should come.
>>
>>37301073
Obviously that's my next line. Thank you for not being rude like the rest. But do I just blert that out or wait for a response? Maybe she went to bed. But its Friday and she's 20. I hate this. My autism really does mess with me.
>>
>>37300945
A movie is a bad date idea, i don't know why guys think it is
dates are for you to know her and connect with her
what's the point of going to date to not talk to each other for 2 hours?
also the way you worded it was spergy and awkward as hell.
a chad once told me, don't talk to girls in asking manner like you need her permission because she will always see you as an inferior that needs her approval
say this

>let's catch a movie this saturday i know you'll love it.
>>
>sitting in a dark quiet room
yea great way to get to know someone

movies are fun, but more like a 5th date kinda thing, take her someplace energizing like
lasertag or some normie shit like that

it'll show you're energetic (in the bed)
and you kno how to have a good time!

themeparks are ideal, but expensive, take a girl on a date at your own risk because she might not like u and you'll end up paying over a couple hundo
>>
>>37301138
Fuck. You're right. But is it too late to say that?(because I already asked the way I did and because its 11pm now)
>>
>>37301196
she's gone.
But if you got a girl to talk to you, then you can get another!
>>
>>37301203
Fuck. It was my cousins friend so ill ask her what happened after a few days.
>>
>>37301138
Not Op.
Dinner and a movie maybe.
If she say's yes. "Great, we'll get something to eat afterwards."
Don't pin your self worth on someone else. It;s one girl. You can/will feel the same way about others. They're a companion not an achievement: your value is separate. If she says no, whatever - it's no skin off your back.
>>
>>37301223
dont.
you'll come off needy.
If she's your oneitis, just play it off like its no big deal

she might say "o sorry wutever" if she's being polite

just respond with "no worries, lets grab a bite to eat saturday I know a great place downtown"
>>
>>37301230
At a movie you have two hours to get comfy and get handsy and see of she's receptive. You have a bite to eat before the movie and if the movie goes well then you have sex in your car and drop her off home.

I've done this before a few times its just when I hit bumps in the road its like I have an attack and have to come tell you guys. 4Chan has been my autistic hugbox for years.
>>
>that's what's up

fucking end yourself op holy shit
>>
>>37301246
She's not. I just met her a few hours ago. I could tell she was feeling me so I got her number.

I remember when closing them for their number was difficult. Now that I'm smooth with that, closing them on a date is the next huddle for me.
>>
>>37301196
If she doesn't respond just move on, it's too late, learn from your mistakes and keep going.
>>
>>37301317
You're right. I feel like I made this thread prematurely. I'm pretty sure ill get a reply tomorrow. If not ill at least send one more text to either climb out of the coffin or nail it closed.
>>
>>37301313
>smooth
>"that's what's"
>pirates

i tried to help you man, but i didnt fully read your texts.

You had your chance and you blew it.
Find another piece of pussy and try not to be a full retard.
>>
File: hillary pepe.png (148KB, 1272x1316px) Image search: [Google]
hillary pepe.png
148KB, 1272x1316px
>>37301071
That's cause only autists support Drumpf
>>
>>37301937
Stay (an absolutely abstract kind of) mad cuck.
>>
>>37300945
HAHAHA FUCKING AUTIST.

My girl started the conversation yesterday and sent the last message which i didnt bother to reply to
>>
>>37302177
Well... It doesn't really count if she's already your girl now does it..

If she's your girl then of course that's how you handle it. But if she doesn't know you are you really gonna look like the beta and have her initiate the convo? You gotta conquer and then have them coming to you.
>>
>>37300945
You suck it up and move on, Cedric. I'm sorry, but this ship has sailed (forgive the pun).

I've been in this hole before. You stuck your hand out and she slapped it away. Good for you for even trying, that alone is commendable.

Pro-tip tho: Don't pussyfoot around by trying to lead-in to the conversation. It's never worked (at least for me). Be straight up about your intentions and she'll be more likely to respond positively. If not, who cares, she a bitch anyway (though if you say that to her you're throwing yourself squarely into fuckboy territory).

Also you should check out Baby Driver coming out at the end of the month. Edgar Wright's bound to have a new fucking kino on his hands.
>>
>>37302128
t. Magepede
>>
>>37302202
She's not my gf but a very good friend, a complicated relationship
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.