[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I dont know man...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_ntcxqe2Fno1s94w3lo1_500.png (48KB, 500x362px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntcxqe2Fno1s94w3lo1_500.png
48KB, 500x362px
I just dont know what to do anymore. I am such a cuck, the girl i wanted since god knows when, as bluepilled and normie as she is, is about to go on a date with this friend of mine who is the most autistic shit I've ever seen; he went in fucking reckless and got a date somehow. I dont know if its just pity, or she wanting to show she is open to all kinds of people, or maybe she wants to help him, but still.
THIS GUY got in two weeks, with all the depression and mental issues he has, while having nothing better than me, farther than i've ever have.

It feels like shit. I like him , i want him to succeed, but... He'll either take her, making me feel even more worthless, more useless, or get rejected, making him fall yet again into massive depression, and making me hate myself for not breaking it to him, telling him he had no chance and shouldn't have tried. I feel this will bring a gigantic crash to my life.

Honestly I do not know how to put my life on the right way anymore. I cant change myself to be what i want, instead I change what i want to be to myself, deluding myself and telling me im alright, im better, just to realize later how full of shit that is. .What the fuck am I supposed to do with my life? With this gigantic redpill I have consumed?

How the literal fuck do I steer this before it falls to oblivion? HOW? anyone who's been here and is now someone they are really proud of, help me.
>>
don't have an answer, bumping for someone who does
>>
>>37300400
You're a cuck? I'm seriously thinking about reconnecting with an old gf that cheated just so I can have sex again
>>
bump again
orgimal
>>
>>37300654
i feel that will be me in a few years, if i ever get a gf... (op)
>>
>>37300615
bumping too, i guess...
>>
Bumperino
Orgimalino
>>
>>37300400
does he know you like her?
if he does he isn't a good friend
>>
>>37300400

Have you asked her out before? Based on the what you've said so far, it sounds to me like you missed your chance and are projecting some of the negativity you feel over that fact onto this person getting a date with the girl you like. She might have been looking for a date in the first place, and that guy at least fit some of the bill.

Either way though dude, I know it's hard getting over a girl you like. I think that if you are on good terms with this girl and this guy, just stay positive about their date and try to avoid drama. This will help your relationships with these people in the future and contribute a socially healthy mentality. I think that right now you should set an open sail and just don't crash into any other ships. Watch and observe. If you confront either of them about your feelings the way you are describing them , your resentment and confusion will come across strong and create a negative impression. This will likely create a stronger relationship on their part, and possibly make them try to avoid interaction with you. There is always the chance that you can get a date with this girl later in life, if you still want her. Of course, this is all assuming you want to avoid conflict and go the amicable chill route.

But I think that more information is necessary in order to give more, and better advice. If you haven't, I really think you should have asked this girl out. If you have, I'm curious as to what she said.
>>
>>37300968
I just couldnt tell him, he needed something in his life, I could not put him in that situation. When he told me that getting her was his objective of the year.. man he really needs an objective, plus he is already depressed as fuck over his ex, he needed another woman, or to have one on sights
>>
>>37301001
The thing that kills me about this girl is that I am not even sure i really want her, not as sure i want her as he was. She is pretty much perfect, but I think she's more superficial than i'd like, she is intelligent, but not intellectual, if you understand. I dont even know what i want desu. Im probably just a nonconformist, and should lower my expectations, get some real experience and then look for something.
there is a lot more to talk about that girl if you really want, more about why I love her and dont at the same time. I cant really wrap my head around how she really is, I feel like maybe I dont know her many times. That is why i am not even sure what her ideas with my friend are, why she accepted him (not really mentioned before, but I can not see anything in common they have, besides being nice people the both of them).
I think ill try your approach, be careful and observe. I seriously dont want to lose either of them, yet I am very scared for what might happen to my friend.
>>
File: 1495854991396.jpg (50KB, 771x800px) Image search: [Google]
1495854991396.jpg
50KB, 771x800px
>>37300400

why don't you faggots learn that girls suck your dick off just on confidence itself.

seriously don't want to sound too red-pilled here but he will take her and they will marry where she doesn't look like she's either sad or happy whereas you will be drinking out of your money and families.

like what the fuck. if it's just a date then you still have a chance and i'm not even joking some girls really think that whatever's right in front of them is the best they can get and they won't even think twice.

you need to go in and tell her she's worth more than that and she deserves more and she should take a chance on me.

come on anon. you say she is bluepilled but you are a much big blue-piller than her in this case.
>>
>>37301975
Yeah I know most of that shit, but that girl definitely does NOT have low self esteem; she knows what she wants, which confuses me even more given the situation. She could pick almost whatever she wants I'd think.
+1 for samurai jack
>>
File: 1495735720067.gif (465KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1495735720067.gif
465KB, 640x480px
>>37302181

yeah so ...not like i am a guy reeking with confidence or anything. but you told maybe you need to start with lower expectations .

then if she's superficial as you say. then she is definitely below the real girls (who are top tier for me)

so technically she is a step down for you. so just ask her out or say some shit like i just want to go out with you and maybe have sex with you or some shit . that line works 80% of the time with sex thing added.

seriously if she knows what she wants then just say stuff like that i know you are a girl who knows what she wants and i want to know if i am one of them and want to take a fucking chance on you. some shit like that. improvise.

>this will get you a date and you don't even need to spend anything (other than movies or just outing)
>but don't fuck around feeling insecure and shit just tell her whatever you are feeling and tell her that you will talk whatever you are thinking.

you will do a lot better anon. also nothing will happen to your friend. he will go after another girl . if he went for this girl who is our of his league trust me he'll do it again with another one. but you are not like that.

so spend that little confidence on this or any girl you are interested in .

peace out.
>>
>>37302246
thanks man
the girl isnt really superficial, she is kind of in between.
I will probably be trying out some of the things you said, pretty based.

not really sure about my friend though, he really was fucked up after his ex, and it took him a lot of suffering and a big talk with him to get him on again, I really hope you are right.
nice gif.
>>
File: 1495817820307.gif (262KB, 782x694px) Image search: [Google]
1495817820307.gif
262KB, 782x694px
>>37302432
>not really sure about my friend though, he really was fucked up after his ex, and it took him a lot of suffering and a big talk with him to get him on again, I really hope you are right.

this is where you have to take a decision. remember any decision you make will have pros and cons.

your friend may go with other girl or not at all. but it's upto you. if you want your friend happy with that girl and you are feeling comfortable letting your girl be with him and his mental issues. then stay away from her and let them go at it but remember to not fucking complain about it again. ever. you should own it.

same thing if you chose to go after her and your friend is crushed you have to let him know that she is very important to you and couldn't not take a chance.

that's all i want to say.

>>37302432
>nice gif.

thanks bruh ..here's another one for you anon.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.