[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would it feels to fuck a shemale???

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_6176.jpg (126KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6176.jpg
126KB, 683x1024px
How would it feels to fuck a shemale???
>>
it would feel gay. like really gay
>>
I don't see why you would pick someone like over a me real girl. Wouldn't it feel more pleasurable to insert your penis into a vagina instead of an anus? What if after you orgasm and your arousal dissipates and you don't find me attractive anymore and you feel grossed out by me or even grossed out that you fucked me?
>>
File: anita 01.png (844KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
anita 01.png
844KB, 900x675px
>>37300271
Would leave after the dopamine release from my cumming disappoints and I need another chemical release to remove me from reality.
Hopefully It's evening by then so I can drunk and play videogames.
But We'd have fun, you would cum if you passed for sure.
>>
>>37300535
I pass with clothes mostly. I doubt I would naked though
>>
File: anita whore.png (45KB, 217x230px) Image search: [Google]
anita whore.png
45KB, 217x230px
>>37300556
Do you have breasts?
Traps are essentially like whores your brain may say no but your penor says yes. Only whores are usually emotionally manipulative, bitches etc so contempt is earned whereas traps it's just a case of not being attracted at a more primal physical level.
In other words it's a matter of it felt good I wouldn't worry about anything but safety. But as I said in the prev post as a 'CIS' straight guy it would be a temporary sexual release with no motive beyond the enjoyment in the moment.
Hope this helps.
>>
>>37300271
Don't knock anal, anon.
>>
>>37300616
>as a 'CIS' straight guy
Don't I see you on /lgbt/ all the time?
>>
>>37300616
>Do you have breasts?
Yes but they're small and inadequate and they're so sensitive that it hurts to stimulate them.

>>37300641
I didn't knock it, it's the primary way I get off. I just feel like there's no competition between me and a real female, and they outnumber me ten thousand to one
>>
>>37300641
If I had a dick I'd at least want the option not to stick in someone's shitter and have balls touch.
>>
File: Anita_Sarkeesian_smiling.jpg (694KB, 2794x1871px) Image search: [Google]
Anita_Sarkeesian_smiling.jpg
694KB, 2794x1871px
>>37300655
Yes you do. fapping to traps and being midly AGP doesn't automatically mean I am literally LGBT. You oughta know this from being there a while.
>>37300673
>small
My preffered grill is Ellen Page so if you have a cute passing face it doesn't matter.
>>37300641
I masturbated with a hairbrush as a teenager and hurt my butt. I also found I was only able to feel stimulation a few times. I actually found since that external stimulation of the area closer to the anus then balls through pressure does the same job, it feels like a slow release valve for building up the cum and bursting harder and more.
>>
>>37300691
I don't know why reading that felt so soul crushing even though you basically just confirmed what I was already saying

>>37300743
My face is the best thing going for me as far as passing goes but I'm also 6'1 while ellen page is 5'1 so you'd probably not be into me anyway.
>>
File: dodger 01.jpg (136KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dodger 01.jpg
136KB, 1920x1080px
>>37300937
>6'1
Sorry anon as a /bigguy/ myself I have a thing for small petite things.
I wish you luck though you'll find love.
>>
>>37300271
>I don't see why you would pick someone like over a me real girl
Because women don't care about guys and will only use them for resources while fucking the hottest ones.

>Wouldn't it feel more pleasurable to insert your penis into a vagina instead of an anus
I have straight friends who prefer anal as it gives them a tighter experience.

>What if after you orgasm and your arousal dissipates and you don't find me attractive anymore and you feel grossed out by me or even grossed out that you fucked me?
Wouldn't happen with me but it is a liability for some guys.
>>
File: Just avgn.jpg (101KB, 749x625px) Image search: [Google]
Just avgn.jpg
101KB, 749x625px
>>37301201
>girl anus has no prostate
Different experience
Not that I'd know.
>>
>>37301240
Doesn't matter to the guy fucking her. Receiving anal would be more pleasurable for those with a prostate.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.