[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you find your sister sexually attractive?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

File: 0479_0477EV0306A.png (884KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
0479_0477EV0306A.png
884KB, 1280x720px
Do you find your sister sexually attractive?
>>
She's a fat slob so not really.
>>
>>37299085
I mean, she's cute/sexy, but I wouldn't fuck her.
>>
Yes but we've got a weird thing since we're twins.
>>
>>37299085
No, but I'm eating the anonymous who has a sexy 12-14yo lil' sexy sister and will green text HOT stories, if ya kna' wa'a mean !
>>
>borderline obese
>two kids with severe autism, probably because she smoke and drank like crazy while pregnant or something
>tattoos
>covered in acne
>poor hygiene
>is a wretched cunt that everyone hates

No I don't fucking find my sister attractive

Just fucking jerk off by yourself instead of making these stupid threads.
>>
I find my mom sexually attractive.
>>
>>37299085
No. Overweight. To be fair she's type 1 and she can't really control her diet.
She's also a 1:1 clone of my personality. It's like talking to a Terminator. Very polite but she won't tell you a fucking thing you don't ask her. Occasionally she says something utterly chilling or rude in the most casual way you can imagine. Never hesitates.

God this is why everyone's afraid of me isn't it.
>>
>>37299120
That sounds hot anon. Got any greentext stories?
>>
File: 1478155733990.png (234KB, 432x480px) Image search: [Google]
1478155733990.png
234KB, 432x480px
>>37299085
No. Do you think I'm some kind of sick incestfag with twisted fantasies or something? Ridiculous, I fell offended. I never look at her cleavage or spy her when she's distracted or smell her panties when she isn't around or get jealous when my brother spends time with her.
>>
>>37299085
She's objectively good looking and 100lbs and 5'0, but no, I really don't find her attractive. Even if she wasn't my sister I don't think I'd find her attractive, we're both italian and she has very deeply olive toned skin while I'm pale as a sheet and am only attracted to girls with pale skin.
>>
>>37299085
No. I've seen her naked enough times that I don't have those thoughts of her like that. I'm good with just cuddling her to sleep.
Oddly I get a boner when hugging either her or my mom.
>>
>>37299287
Sure but I don't want to write them all out. We've banged, that's as much as you need to know.
>>
>>37299338
>I've seen her naked
You know what to do now...
G____ ____ _t !
>>
>>37299406
>we've banged
Come on anon, I've got my dick out
>>
>>37299085
No. We look almost Identical and I am very ugly. She isn't though, because the feminine versions of our features look alright, while the masculine versions look terrible (not to mention I have bad rosacea skin and a receding hairline.) besides all this, she has ugly feet; any woman with ugly feet, no matter how attractive she is everywhere else, cannot be attractive
>>
>My step-sister was in a playboy-style magazine when I was around 13
>One night I went to sleep at a new friends house
>I walk into his bedroom for the first time and see my sisters photoshoot pulled out and stuck on his wall
>I explain and ask him to get rid of it
>he does and the whole thing was handled with a lot of maturity for a pair of 13 year olds
>>
File: 1464298621543.jpg (60KB, 596x617px) Image search: [Google]
1464298621543.jpg
60KB, 596x617px
No. Her body stopped maturing at age 12 and she has a 5/10 face
>>
File: 1493366547285.png (144KB, 402x312px) Image search: [Google]
1493366547285.png
144KB, 402x312px
>>37299845
>Her body stopped maturing at age 12
>>
She cute, but I wouldn't have sex with her.
>>
Nah. She's cute and thick in the right places, but A. she can see me eye to eye, and I'm 6'1 and I like petites B. She's my sister, man
>>
>>37299085
No, as a matter of fact my tastes have developed to be as far away from her as possible.

Even if I was she has several mental illnesses so it wouldn't work out.
>>
post cute sisters or cousins feet
>>
File: no.png (302KB, 600x435px) Image search: [Google]
no.png
302KB, 600x435px
nah man, that's fucked.
you're pretty much the only one.
>>
File: 1492276229507.jpg (514KB, 1445x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1492276229507.jpg
514KB, 1445x1080px
Absolutely.

I have a 14 year old half-sister who is really really cute. She's petite and skinny and has a great body, and she's really sweet and modest on top of it. We don't live together but I'll take her out to do things when I can. She fucking adores me and she's always all over me, it's great. She always wants to be around me, despite being a teenager she doesn't hate my guts which automatically makes her the best sister. Maybe it's because we didn't grow up together but we have a significant bond to each other and actually enjoy each other's company.

I love her in more ways than she realizes but if she even feels half the attraction I do to her then age be damned, I'm going to fuck her brains out all night. No way I'm saying no, but the only way I'll do it is if she makes the first move. That's my only restriction because I don't want to come off as a pervert to her so I want her to come ask for this dick first.

I wish she lived with me, I only get to see her on weekends really. We talk all the time though, we're pretty close. I'd give anything for her to be my girlfriend though, I'd run away and marry her somewhere.

Do I find her sexually attractive? Understatement, to me there is no superior girl on this planet. She is perfect, I wish to sleep surrounded by her dirty panties.
>>
>>37301247
Don't rape your sister anon, it's not healthy
>>
>>37301247
If you grew up apart the you two probably got some GSA going on.
>>
No. She's literally what I'd call a fembot, and I actually do NOT use the word fembot often, if at all.

>24
>wears same shirt for nearly a week on end, starts to stink and overall she has terrible hygiene
>is annoying as hell, never takes anything seriously (you could threaten to kick her ass and she'd just laugh hysterically)
>she's fucking mental
>acts like a 16 year old
>incredibly irresponsible
>is a grad student, has a good GPA, has an internship, and possibly going for a Ph.D soon
>>
>>37301247
>I wish she lived with me, I only get to see her on weekends really.
monkey's paw wish, trust me. she will get the fuck on your nerves the second you have to be around her more than occasionally
>>
>>37301247
Does she flirt with you or anything or does she treat you like a normal friend?
>>
File: 1449544234432.jpg (81KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1449544234432.jpg
81KB, 640x1136px
>>37299085
Yes, but she's not as degenerate perverted as I am, as she never needed to go beyond vanilla sex because she got attention.

As a person she can be really tsundere and annoying when she's bitchy. Really I just wanna fuck a few times for a kink.

She actually kinda looks like this.
>>
>>37299085
My sister is the closest thing to an actual femchad
>>
No, I like little girls and my sisters are several years older than me.
>>
>>37299085
She has a nice ass/legs, but I just don't feel it. Sucks because I love incest shit.
>>37301463
Would she be attractive if she took a shower? She sounds adorable.
>>
>>37301247
>her dirty panties.
You ever taken her panties before?

>>37301395
>GSA
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>37299085
No, mostly because she's objectively ugly both inside and out but somehow ended up with a superiority complex
>>
>>37301921
>femchad

what's she like? i'm having trouble imagining.
>>
>>37299085
No, she looks like a female version of me and I look like a hobo
>>
>>37302469
>fit af
>alpha
>often participates in extreme sports
>somehow isn't lesbian
>extremely social
>role model
>>
File: ImoutoOnBoardweb.png (351KB, 1000x965px) Image search: [Google]
ImoutoOnBoardweb.png
351KB, 1000x965px
>>37299085

Yes, but after she started smoking her body odor changed for the worse. Even though she supposedly quit, it hasn't returned back to normal, either.
>>
>bipolar
>doesn't take her meds
>15 years older than me
>has a kid (yes, at age 15)
>no it's not secretly me
>house smells fucking horrible

she's pretty but she's a gross roastie. she's also been to prison
>>
Yes, I want to fuck her bad, but I'd settle for being dominated and cucked by her too.
>>
No but it didn't stop me from sniffing and trying on her panties.
>>
>>37299085
>hardest incest fetish ever
>attractive sister
>completely disinterested in fucking her
its so fucking annoying I swear, my sister is the only girl I've ever really interacted with but we're not even that close and shes lazy and unhygienic and would never consider fucking me to begin with
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.