[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was the most attractive person you've ever seen? Describe

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_4021.gif (942KB, 397x226px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4021.gif
942KB, 397x226px
Who was the most attractive person you've ever seen? Describe them.

I saw a very good looking Chad once, perfect jaw line and tall compared to the typical manlets at my university. Probably 6'4".

(People need to stop telling ugly people that they don't because 7+ people literally are hard to keep your eyes off of.)
>>
>>37299082
I like certain types of guys.
Anyone who looks like one of my ex boyfriends is hot. Like Prince Harry :)
>>
>>37299082
Some Indian guy who was a hairdresser; he was my neighbor for a bit when I lived in an apartment. We got into the elevator once and I spilled my spaghetti trying to press the button for first floor, but accidentally missed and pressed something else. He was cool about it :)
P.S. I'm totally not gay or anything.

Anyway, Indians are either hot as fuck or super ugly, there is no in between. This dude was tall, slim and had silky long hair.
>>
I'm not gay but this barista dude was the most attractive person I've ever seen. Perfect hair, jaw, cheekbones, eyes, etc. I couldn't stop staring at him kind of similar to how it's hard not to stare at a freakishly ugly person.
>>
"Seen"... Do people who I saw on the internet count? Because I don't really care about remembering what people I see irl look like (especially males).
If yes, there's a clear winner and you can't even argue.
>>
File: 1493855630579.jpg (67KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493855630579.jpg
67KB, 540x720px
>>37299082
The most attractive person I've ever known is a guy in high school, he was two grades above me. I was his partner in science class and it was like sitting next to a demi god. All the chicks would hang out at his desk. He even made the teacher blush.
>>
>>37300629
Also a guy at the grocery store. I avoided him so I can't even describe him.

I'm with the third guy, and if anyone else managed to stand out, it would only stay in my mind for 2 weeks and then I'd be over it. It's happened with women too but only 2D so I think I'm still functionally straight.
>>
Eugenia Cooney before she started looking like me.

Jesus Christ she was beautiful when she had meat on her bones.
>>
File: 20170526_152117.jpg (719KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170526_152117.jpg
719KB, 1920x1080px
>>37301129
This doll
>>
a half korean girl who passed for 100% asian with the exception of having hazel eyes. she was also tall and extremely pale, but I've seen some very pale korean girls so it could've come from her mother.

she had the most amazing dagger-shaped shaped eyes. and not because hurr all asian girls have nice eyes. these were unique. imagining what it'd be like to have my dick sucked by her looking up at me with those eyes makes my heart flutter

her only flaw was a bubble butt and large breasts. the thought of Chad titfucking her and watching her fat ass jiggle as she rides him reverse cow girl and all of that other lewdness makes my soul hurt. she deserves so much more. at least she seemed to only be into white guys
>>
>>37301440
Holy shit, sounds like my highschool crush. She was very popular and was known for being a virgin at the age of 16 then one day I heard she got pounded by an older chad a few years up. Soul crushing to say the least.
>>
pretty telling how many robots chose to talk about dudes
>>
He had clear, pale skin and soft brown curls that wrapped around his head, and he was beautiful.
>>
My older brother. I got robbed genetically and get angry at my shit luck every day
>>
>>37301440
>her only flaw was a bubble butt and large breasts. the thought of Chad titfucking her and watching her fat ass jiggle as she rides him reverse cow girl and all of that other lewdness makes my soul hurt. she deserves so much more.

we've found the mariana trench of test
>>
https://youtu.be/AfsnHVaScjg?t=15s
>>
>>37301440
WHAT ABOUT ME? AM I NOT PRETTTTTTYYYY?
>>
File: 379.jpg (380KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
379.jpg
380KB, 800x1200px
>>37299082
I meet David Gandy

He look 100x times better than this pic

I can't find somebody in the internet or in reality more beautiful than him.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.