[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey NEETfags, how was your day? Oh, what's that? Spent it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: pepe-the-frog-meme-2.png (111KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-the-frog-meme-2.png
111KB, 540x405px
Hey NEETfags, how was your day? Oh, what's that? Spent it fapping to traps and continuing to rot in your own shit and semen encrusted clothes?

Oh, well while you did that I spent my day hanging out with friends and chatting with the girls who I have and will be having sex with.

>B-but muh blanket fort
Keep telling yourself that wrapping yourself in blankets makes you feel better
>B-but muh NEETbux
I make tenfold what you make in NEETbux by doing a job I enjoy

You will never understand or live a fulfilling life. You will continue to live out your sad, pathetic lives inside mummy's basement spending your allowance on freezer food and video games.

You will never get to see the world, do anything productive, have a girlfriend, or get any real satisfaction out of your pitiful existence. Continue to use those blankies to wipe away the tears from knowing you will die sad, alone, and caked in your own shit.
>>
Another wageslave that's bought into the lies
>>
>>37297900

"Heh-heh look here guys another w-wagie"
>>
>>37297968
Ragie wagie spotted
>>
>>37298044
No matter how much I get down on myself, I will never be as abhorrently pathetic as your average NEET. That brings me comfort
>>
File: reiger.jpg (20KB, 301x300px) Image search: [Google]
reiger.jpg
20KB, 301x300px
Zwaluw
>>
>>37298161
And no matter how much I get down on myself, I will never be as abhorrently pathetic as a slave that works for literal scraps.
>>
At least my dad didn't beat me with his belt to scare me out of his house like your fucking slave ass
>>
>>37298245
He didn't beat me, I left when I was 18 so I could get stoned and fuck bitches in my own living room.
>>
MAMA MIA THAS A SPICEY PIZA
>>
>>37298183

>scraps

NEETbux are literally the leftovers of the tax dollars.

>Implying I don't enjoy my work
>You will never have the feeling of earning money doing something that you love

Try harder NEETfag
>>
>>37298262
AYYY ANOTHA SPICY PIZA OVA HEA
>>
>>37298245

At least my dad was present. Or at the very least not a beta fag cuck that lets his morbidly obese NEETfag son reap the benefits of his labor.
>>
>>37298280

BADDA BING
>>
>>37298183
>>37298268
Yea, I've never understood how NEETs could rationalize it that way. Like, you do realize that we are so productive and make so much money that we can afford to throw you a few scraps and keep you alive for another miserable day right? Think about it. Basic logic shows that we must have so much more than you. You are dependent on us for charity and if we (society, Trump, your parents, whoever) decide to cut you off you'll simply starve to death. And no one will even notice.
>>
>>37298355
GIV ME A BADDA RING AN YOU'S'LL GET YASELF A PIPIN HAT PIZA FRESH TO YA DOAH
>>
>>37298359
Honestly, nothing lost if all the NEETfags starved off.
>>
NEETCucks worst nightmare is being asked what they do for a living.

Rich people more often than not continue to work despite not having to. That's because they find fullfilment.

NEETCucks are the true slaves. They are slaves to their own laziness and fears.
>>
>>37298377
>They are slaves to their own laziness and fears.
Man, these wagies sure say anything to rationalize their slavery.

Oh yes, I'd like fries with that by the way.
>>
>>37298377

>NEETCucks worst nightmare is being asked what they do for a living.

That, and having any physical or verbal contact with a female.
>>
>>37297856
I probably make 5 times what you make and I work at home and don't have a boss nor will I ever.

and I'm just barely 20.

stfu now you are just an average guy talking down to below average guys to feel above average.
>>
>>37298453
>now you are just an average guy talking down to below average guys to feel above average.
Isn't that what NEETS do?
>>
>>37298468
IDC about fucking retarded NEETs.

Just don't feel proud about being normal that's all
>>
>>37298453
YOU SOUNDS LIKE YOUS COULD USEA PIPIN HAT PIZA
>>
>>37298407
Lol, and how will you be paying for that today? Oh, I'm sorry, we don't accept food stamps here. And I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to leave, the other customers are complaining about the smell.
>>
File: DAvOaLaUMAAyYMQ.jpg (41KB, 900x595px) Image search: [Google]
DAvOaLaUMAAyYMQ.jpg
41KB, 900x595px
>implying op is not a wage cuck
>>
>>37298488

>Just don't feel proud about being normal that's all

I've traveled to several different countries, had girlfriends, have a higher 5 figure savings in my early 20s and have plenty of extra money to do what I please and when I want. I can also go outside and interact with others because I'm not socially autistic.
>>
>>37298520
>implying NEETs aren't BTFO once again
>>
Thanks, today was wonderful, I am rather close to making a breakthrough. Being a neet I am able to dedicate my life to things that actually matter so you may toil away on whatever triviality it is you do. If you ever find yourself with some spare time check out my new paper that is getting published in a major maths journal. Oh, and tell Stacy I said hi and look forward to our Monday usual c; She'll know what it means.
>>
>>37298588

>If you ever find yourself with some spare time check out my new paper that is getting published in a major maths journal.

So you spent today on http://www.coolmath-games.com/

Also, interacting with females requires going outside.

Try harder NEET
>>
>>37298627
Interesting website, but sadly that's not a journal. I understand you are just a little cuckie though, I suppose it was unfair of me to assume you know what journals are. Going outside is pretty great though. I would suggest you try it some time but you have a job and your master may not like it. So sad.
>>
>not being a neet thats smart enough to be self sustaining on cryptocurrency markets
if you just rot away and watch anime and play vidya with your retard neet friends all day you're just as bad as the wagies too
>>
I just got an 8:30-5 job. It really, really sucks.
>>
>>37298705

>NEET
>Friends

pick one
>>
>>37298679

Personal diaries don't count as credited publications.
>>
>>37297856
I work 40 hours a week at minimum wage and make 350 dollars after taxes in new york.

I'm poor as shit. This isn't living. It's slavery. I miss being a NEET. No time or energy for college. I know you're shitposting but ever since my mom and dad left me and moved to florida I miss being a neet so god damn much. But I feel so guilty for leeching.

Kill me.
>>
>>37298763

Work a trade job. Learn a skill on the job. The reason you hate it so much is because you work a shit job. Apply to jobs with higher pay that will actually teach you something. Who know, maybe you'll even enjoy it.
>>
>>37298549
That's being normal.
>>
>>37298802
I meant to post "that's being normal+ where I live"

but whatever

Nothing crazy
>>
>>37298747
Sorry you had to learn this way. There's no reason you can't be published in something like Highlights with a few years of dedication though. You should be proud of that. That's almost like a journal to your kind, right? Not everyone is able to be a neet. Some are born wagies, others are born superior.
>>
>>37298796
>wagies actually tell themselves this bullshit
>some even believe it

Heh, wagecucks are pathetic. No matter what you do you are still getting paid to do it, pathetic worm.
>>
>>37298907
>Heh, wagecucks are pathetic. No matter what you do you are still getting paid to do it, pathetic worm.

What?

>implying earning currency for a skill is bad
>being this autistic
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.