[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are they right? Do Chads support Trump?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 13

File: gymbrosrightwing.jpg (111KB, 868x1200px) Image search: [Google]
gymbrosrightwing.jpg
111KB, 868x1200px
Are they right? Do Chads support Trump?
>>
>>37296066
>people who focus on self-improvement rather than wallowing in their own filth, and expecting people to applaud them for being fat and lazy, tend to be more right-wing
Sounds about right.
>>
There were plenty of pictures of stereotypical Chads sperging out for Trump going around during the election
>>
>>37296066

Chads-have the drive to succeed , date 10s and be broly af, so pretty much yeah While Liberals are fat NEETs. There are exceptions of course. /Pol is more of a wannabe true trump supporter to appear dudebro-tier but theyre just r9k with less sex
>>
'right wing' men are more likely to be stronger/more masculine studies proved
Such politics appeal to them, they have cognitive bias for it. Some kind of intrinsic thing. I don't know if that's true, that's just what I read.
Also, if that IS true then that would be the case, chad would support trump because he wants a strong leader. Also lots of chads connect to drumpf because of trump and his father, he has a strong connection with him. Chad sees himself in this
>>
>>37296121
fpbp

this post original post
>>
>>37296066

...yes?

Did you honestly think your typical Chad supports Hillary or Bernie?
>>
File: 1462263829489.png (108KB, 400x381px) Image search: [Google]
1462263829489.png
108KB, 400x381px
>science confirms
that isn't how fucking "science" works
>>
Chads are retards and so are right-wings. Makes sense.
>>
File: Girls.jpg (77KB, 600x536px) Image search: [Google]
Girls.jpg
77KB, 600x536px
>I guess its time to start dating nice guys
>>
WTF I hate trump now!

Who cares? If you base your own beliefs on opposing "bad" people you just let your enemies choose what you think.
>>
>>37296066
I don't think that it's they support trump, I think it's more to do with the left's fat pride shit which is basically devalidating all the hard work that is put in to getting fit and healthy (exclude gym rats, juicers etc) so they just support who ever opposes those ideals which just happens to be trump.
>>
>>37296066

>Be Chad, life on easy mode, while everybody else plays on Hard and robots play on Nightmare.
>Hurr Durr, I dont get why people lag behind, it most likely is their fault, because they didn't take personal responsibility. It was easy for me after all, so it has to be for others too.

Chads are even worse than normals.
>>
>>37296066
>people that take care of their bodies and aren't hedonistic degenerates are right wing

really made me think
>>
File: time_mag_on_science.jpg (56KB, 720x494px) Image search: [Google]
time_mag_on_science.jpg
56KB, 720x494px
>>37296189
>>37296066
>science confirms
Retarded normie brainlets.
>>
>>37296066
The libcucks are targeting chad now???
>>
>>37296230
Actually real Chads tend to be very nice people because they aren't insecure and jealous.

It's the one rank below them that are the real cunts, always trying to move up and kick down.
>>
File: leftists_on_fitness_fit.png (196KB, 1280x420px) Image search: [Google]
leftists_on_fitness_fit.png
196KB, 1280x420px
>>37296278
Swoleness is patriarchical and oppressive.
>>
>>37296066
and the dumbest, fattest, poorest states vote republican

hmmmmmm.......
>>
They also have lower IQ on average, which would be the more likely correlation
>>
>>37296280
>because they aren't insecure and jealous.

Literally every r9k turdbot
>>
>>37296360

IQ does not play as much of a role as the ability to feel empathy in this case, i think.
>>
>>37296360
Studies show that attractive people have higher IQs, you're just an ugly dumb robot lol
>>
File: chadthundermonk.jpg (118KB, 598x900px) Image search: [Google]
chadthundermonk.jpg
118KB, 598x900px
chads can only respect other chads
trump is a chad

don't really need "science" to "confirm"
>>
>>37296380
only failed normies. some of us are made for this life.
>>
>>37296066
Yes. They don't have to eat rancid feminist pussy for affection so they say and do what they want, and women love them for it.
>>
>>37296356
spoiler alert: it's because those states are nigger filled they're dragging down those stats.
>>
>>37296462
>They don't have to eat rancid feminist pussy for affection

Literally every bernie supporter lol
>>
>>37296145
>While Liberals are fat NEETs
Libertarians are the fatties, liberals tend to all be sickly pale like that one chick from Borderlands with the men looking like they just got a face full of Holomdor and the women are so fat they're practically spherical.
>>
Pretty sure 50% of Trump supporters are autistic virgins.
>>
>>37296494
Pretty sure 100% of bernie bros live in their moms basement and fap into hot pockets
>>
>>37296145
>just r9k with less sex

I'm gonna stop you right their newfag
>>
>>37296506

Can't be true I'm a Bernie bro who lives in an apartment and isn't a virgin and isn't a fucking NEET
>>
File: 1495480899305.jpg (50KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1495480899305.jpg
50KB, 600x400px
>>37296405
FAT
UGLY
LIBERAL
>>
File: heavy-worried-laughter.png (526KB, 520x500px) Image search: [Google]
heavy-worried-laughter.png
526KB, 520x500px
>>37296066
>Gym bros more likely to be right-wing assholes, science confirms
>Socially awkward nerds more likely to be right-wing assholes, science confirms
>Weebs more likely to be right-wing assholes, science confirms
>Everybody more likely to be right-wing assholes, science confirms
>And their grandmas more likely to be right-wing assholes, science confirms
>>
>>37296405
Attractiveness doesn't have much to do with the gym. Having a 6pack will never fix your face
>>
File: 1356805715852 - Copy.jpg (17KB, 240x226px) Image search: [Google]
1356805715852 - Copy.jpg
17KB, 240x226px
>>37296066
Nah, Chads don't care about politics. Being "passionate" about politics, of all things, is reserved for Betas of all ideologies, and assholes. What girl finds a guy who's "hobby" is politics attractive? No girl does, because it's boring as fuck.

Political ideology and affiliation is something you're not supposed to waste any substantial amount of time with.

It doesn't matter if you're left wing or right wing or anarchist or anything else, being "political" is inherently cringey and embarrassing.
Nobody irl who isn't a beta edgelord actually cares about anyone else's political beliefs. Why would they?

Real Chads have real hobbies. Something physical, like basketball, rock climbing, or weight lifting, and/or something artistic like woodworking, painting, or sculpting. How is "being political" an interest? It's just embarrassing. There's actual constructive and fulfilling activities you can occupy yourself with that don't involve "getting mad over someone believing different things then you do". Pointless. Pathetic.
>>
>implying all right wing assholes arent just ugly and autistic sick fucks

If anything most gym bros are really neutral or slightly left, they just think some things about conservatism sound cool
>>
>>37296695
Theres a medium between not caring and being passionate you fucking autist
>>
>>37296467
yeah because a fat, uneducated redneck from the south is an unfounded stereotype, the south is actually a goldmine of adonis-tier white men

:^)
>>
>>37296710
>If anything most gym bros are really neutral or slightly left

lol feel the bern bro XD
>>
>>37296733
So does that mean the stereotypes about niggers are true as well?
>>
>>37296757
of course

the south is garbage and needs to be nuked
>>
>>37296121
thread didnt need to continue after this
>>
>>37296066
I don't know about that.

I saw a lot of r9k obese neckbeard tier Trump supporters last year.
>>
>>37296733
It's not as common as a northeast cityfag or west coast hipster might think, in my experience most rednecks are /fit/ military/ex military that drive trucks and work manual labor.
>>
>>37296512

found the /pol-gin
>>
>>37296838
thanks for the anecdotal evidence
>>
>>37296838
>most rednecks are /fit/ military/ex military that drive trucks and work manual labo

this is true. Republicans drive the MIC, that those meatheads stand for
>>
>>37296874
It's worth more than the opinions of someone that hasn't spent one day in the south and gets their opinions from le two scoops Colbert.
>>
>>37296066
considering most gym bros are males, and most of them are also white, it makes a lot of sense they'd support trump more, on average

stupid article.
>>
>>37296066
chads are redpilled in every aspect but pretend to not be.

Chad will bang the tumbrlina super whore but he'll never settle for her.
>>
>>37296512

Fuck off virgin and please get laid
>>
>>37296917
>strawmanning
the lack of education is showing, it's not my fault you can't properly quantify anything you're saying
>>
>>37296695
>being "political" is inherently cringey and embarrassing.

Holy shit, now you know why everything is rotting away, you fucking retard.
>>
>>37296974
It's not strawmanning when he's stating a fact, maybe you want to learn what those words mean you pseudo-intellectual.
>>
>>37297004
>assuming im some libcuck who watches colbert
>not strawmanning
wew
>>
I feel like most of you people have never gone outside or talked to real people, which isn't surprising for /r9k/ now is it.
>>
File: reviewbrah.gif (2MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
reviewbrah.gif
2MB, 300x225px
It's got nothing to do with what all you guys are saying ITT

Chad's work hard and do well for themselves, they don't want betas and losers who don't to leech off them. That's all there is to it, Chad's for the most part are probably pretty all over the place socially, just far right economically and with regards to national security.

The only difference between a robot and a Chad is that Chad has better genetics and is willing to work hard and do whatever it takes, even if a little lack of self-awareness makes that a little easier. Although with that in mind Chad isn't dumb by any means and knows how the world works, views on the nature of women etc. is "red-pilled", Chad just takes advantage of it instead of moaning and whining.
>>
>>37296974
It's true though most people that hate on white southerners have never been to the south and believe that it's everything that the corny cucks on tv say about them.
>>
>>37297029
I never said i was talking about you, but you didn't deny that you've never been to the south, proof that you're a judgmental fool that formed his ideas of people through tv and the internet.
Maybe leave your safe space sometime.
>>
>>37297098
>Maybe leave your safe space sometime.
you're the one crying that shittiest part the country is being criticized
>>37297077
listen, cletus, go to college and break the mold, marry someone you're not related to
>>
File: 1491759051177.gif (2MB, 360x202px) Image search: [Google]
1491759051177.gif
2MB, 360x202px
>>37297039
This. Only beta losers bitch over these things instead of taking advantage. Chad sees a situation and wonders what he can get out of it.
>>
File: chadeleven(inches).jpg (36KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
chadeleven(inches).jpg
36KB, 500x313px
>>37297039
>Chad's work hard

ahhhh hahahahhaha
maybe at the gym? but i guess they have time for that when they make 7 figures yearly with a turnkey business

IRL they just delegate to others to "make them their goddamn money" after landing a sick gig as CEO through their fellow liftbro

working hard is for beta cucks. Chad's charm and coolface their way to the top.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.