[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is nothing worse than being a manlet in this world. Not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

File: Manlet.jpg (104KB, 570x422px) Image search: [Google]
Manlet.jpg
104KB, 570x422px
There is nothing worse than being a manlet in this world.
Not only will you not be able to get a gf without making huge efforts, not only will it be harder TO GET A JOB, it will be hard to SURVIVE. If you are under 5'8 you are probably going to fucking die in this volatile environment evil society has created.
There NEEDS to be an uprising. Why should we be denied women, jobs, and LIFE just because we are a few inches shorter than some fucking subhuman lanklet?
>>
>>37295941
everyone in this picture is male
>>
>black

Kek why should I care
>>
>>37295941
Not true, you can still get a job. There is no height requirement, you just have to be weak, servile, spineless, and submissive.
>>
>>37295979
besides the point, but yeah. There are 'hot' black women. And even though that's rare, maybe if you wanted to get with a nigress once she would reject you solely because of your height.
Also, a lot of fucking white women retweeted this. Actually women of all ethnicities and races interacted with it. Mostly agreeing with it
>>
>>37296003
>Not true, you can still get a job. There is no height requirement
lots of good jobs require you to be at least 5'9. Actually, it's looked at even if it 'doesn't matter'. It will ALWAYS matter to them.
>There is no height requirement, you just have to be weak, servile, spineless, and submissive.
So that means us manlets are the strongest creatures in the universe?
>>
Im 6'0, and there are people out there that make me feel like a midget.

Should I care? No. You are what you are. Those "people" who treat and judge you by your height are ignorant or walking trash.

Who cares how tall you are. There are webms where a "manlet" fucks up someone taller than them.

Man up, smart up and best up those who you believe are superior to you.

Or writhe in your self pity like a warm blanket in the coldest of winter.

I love you. Free yourself.
>>
>>37296082
I mean the better you are at kissing ass and licking boots, the easier it is to get a job
>>
Forever reminder, manlets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCa0_4KvdAA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbBcxOcoZ_4
>>
I'm a grill dating a small skinny manlet. I think I'm developing a fetish.
>>
I would love to date a manlet, but I think they are afraid of me. What do I do?
>>
>short people can run faster than me
>short people fit into cars better
>short people can continue martial arts where I couldn't
>short people don't look like retarded giraffes on a dancefloor cuz they fit into the crowd
>short people aren't fetishized solely for their height

And you say tall people are privileged.
>>
>>37296216
>I would love to date a manlet, but I think they are afraid of me.

To both parts of that question: why?
>>
>>37296141
>Im 6'0, and there are people out there that make me feel like a midget.
6' is manlet cutoff height, and I would say you're LARPing. But only if you hang around people who are 6'5, this is the only case this would happen
>Should I care? No. You are what you are. Those "people" who treat and judge you by your height are ignorant or walking trash.
You realize that we don't let words get to us?
Seeing the world the way we do makes us callous and equanimous anyway. We don't care.
But when it comes to a matter of us being denied our pleasures, it comes to a war.
>Who cares how tall you are. There are webms where a "manlet" fucks up someone taller than them.
You mean like this video? Kek. Not even possible.
>Man up, smart up and best up those who you believe are superior to you.
Impossible. I found myself to be smarter than every lanklet I have EVER met and still, they do better in life.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdiK-LUU6xo&
>>
>Stacies
Just get rich and one down on her luck will be forced to lower her standards
>>
>>37296214
LARP
>>37296216
LARP
>>37296293
>>short people aren't fetishized solely for their height
PATHETIC LARP.
>>
The average man is taller than 90% of all women.

Even if you are 5'8 you would still be taller than the majority of women.
>>
>>37296347
What? Are an insecure tall man who can't stand women liking short me, faggot?

You can't convince me to have sex with you
>>
>>37296363
Here's the thing. Women are utterly submissive beings with inferiority complexes. They 'look up' to anyone that's a head taller than them. They love that.
You can't be JUST as tall as a woman or 4-5cm taller than her. That's not enough for them.
If you are 5'8 you can make it, yes I made this point too. But what if you're under this height?
>>
>>37296383
>Are an insecure tall man who can't stand women liking short me, faggot?
Please learn to properly conjugate a sentence, lanklet.
>>
>under 5'8"

5'7.75" here
Fuck I almost made it , should I just kill myself now?
>>
>>37296347
>implying LARP
I'm 6'4", faggot, and women get interested in me cuz of my height but then they discover my intense powers of autism and book it outta there
>>
I'm an idiot. Can someone explain why OP's pic is fair but people on campus flip out when I tell them I'd like my girlfriend to be a virgin?
>>
>>37296443
It's still true, though

You're a tallet jealous of short men
>>
>>37296470
>I'm 6'4"
>but then they discover my intense powers of autism and book it outta there
Come on. At least make your anecdotal stories a little bit more convincing .
>>
>>37295941
I'm 5'10 told a girl that and she called me short and blocked me. There is no escaping from this ride.
>>
>>37296572
I fucking wish anon. I would take this as a compliment.
>>37296529
Because we live in the jews society.
Whoredom is popularized and these ideas are promulgated to new crops of young women non-stop.
Finding a qt virgin gf in the western society is almost impossible. Even if you do find a girl that kept her virtue, she will most likely be repugnant, ugly or mentally ill.
Girls love to ride the cock carousel. But guess what? They will almost NEVER fuck a manlet.
> Can someone explain why OP's pic is fair but people on campus flip out when I tell them I'd like my girlfriend to be a virgin?
They also flip out when you tell them the way you want her to look
dumb example
>stacy: how tall r u anon?
>6', why? How much do you weigh?
>stacy: OMG WTF? FUCK OFF ASSHOLE
>>
File: 1492962578656.jpg (113KB, 575x676px) Image search: [Google]
1492962578656.jpg
113KB, 575x676px
>lots of good jobs require you to be at least 5'9. Actually, it's looked at even if it 'doesn't matter'. It will ALWAYS matter to them.

Wich ones ?
>>
>>37296659
All of them.
They will be more likely to hire someone who's 5'10, 6', 6'2 than someone who is 5'5 or 5'7.
I mean come on.
>>
>>37296643
Wait, are you short yourself?

If you are, I wouldn't mind getting to know you
>>
>>37296702
Yes. I'm 174cm tall. It's tough
>>
>>37296723
Oh fuck, you're taller than me

Being a short girl sucks
>>
File: 049294.jpg (77KB, 750x390px) Image search: [Google]
049294.jpg
77KB, 750x390px
>>37296783

>Oh fuck, you're taller than me
So? If you're a female that's the way it's supposed to be.
>Being a short girl sucks
>short girl
KEK
Everything about this
first of all why are you on r9k? Are you ugly, fat or mentally impaired?
>>
>>37296419
i was strictly speaking about being taller than them.

If you were 5'8 - for men you are in the 25th percentile, but compared to women you would still be taller than ~50% of them.

I remember a while ago some anon posted some study that looked at the link between the height of your partner and the womans happiness with the man.
While the study did find reported happiness did increase with height, it actually levels off and begins to drop off if you are much taller than your gf/wife

These women were not unhappy, but imagine if your height delta was ~2 inches, her reported happiness was 78, if the height delta was 5-8 inches her happiness was 84, if it was greater than 9 inches than her reported happiness dropped to 81. The numbers are made up, but that is roughly what the study showed.

So all you need to be is an average height above your potential girl to maximum her happiness with you.
Which I believe is around 6-7 inches difference between women and men average height.

From my own observations is seems that short women date short guys, their height mismatch with the average heights of the opposite gender likely steers them towards each other.
Like how many girls under 5 feet tall want to date some guy 6+ feet tall ? And even if they do, how many 6 foot tall guys want a tiny 4'10 gf ? Chances are they will end up being with some guy that is 5'6 or somewhere on the lower end of the spectrum for guys.
>>
>>37296857
>If you were 5'8 - for men you are in the 25th percentile, but compared to women you would still be taller than ~50% of them.
It's STILL JUST* enough. In some cases, not though.
>I remember a while ago some anon posted some study that looked at the link between the height of your partner and the womans happiness with the man.
While the study did find reported happiness did increase with height, it actually levels off and begins to drop off if you are much taller than your gf/wife
That's why a head taller is perfect.
I'm not saying you're supposed to be 6'5 or 6'7
>Like how many girls under 5 feet tall want to date some guy 6+ feet tall
Stop-
bad analogies.

What I'm saying is to make it you cannot be under 5'8. You will almost never get a nice gf with that.
>>
File: 1495720620126.gif (1MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
1495720620126.gif
1MB, 320x213px
>military prefers shorter men
>we are literally just meat shields so Chad could fuck qts comfortably
>>
>>37296832
The fat and mentally impaired

I just prefer guys shorter than me, anon. That's why it sucks for me to be short
>>
>>37296909
>What I'm saying is to make it you cannot be under 5'8. You will almost never get a nice gf with that.
and what I am saying is that you can, but likely she will be short (for a woman) as well.

If you want some tall girl, then chances are against you.
>>
>>37296166
I remember watching the first clip when it first aired. I was young at the time but did I never ever forget that lesson.

as a short 5'2 manlet I saw that and it all clicked for me in life.

i ended up here so you already know how this went but I didnt put nearly as much effort into getting laid or girlfriends thurout my life all due to that clip.

Glad you posted it since i've been meaning to refind it for years as a nice reminder that I knew young I was going to be ignored.

Thanks for posting that anon I'm glad I saw that clip again after all these years.
>>
>>37296961
T H I S
>>37296966
I love chubby mentally ill women. wanna be my gf?
>>37296999
>and what I am saying is that you can, but likely she will be short (for a woman) as well.
This is just a truism.
Of course she would have to be shorter: BUT: She will not be 5'7 or 5'6 if YOU are 5'8. She will most likely be under 5'4. Sometimes even under 5' tall.
That's fucked up
>>
>>37297061
Sure, but only if you're short and/or Asian or white
>>
>>37297099
Slavic (I think I'm white)
like I said I'm 174cm tall
>>
>>37297130
Two inches taller than me, right (I'm 5'6)

I'm guessing you're not in the U.S...
>>
Who /5'5/ here
Patrician height if you like being dominated
>>
im almost 6 feet tall, I just tell people im 5'10.
>>
>>37297288
i live in chicago
>>37297333
>im almost 6 feet tall
> I just tell people im 5'10.
There there...
>>
>>37297355
Oh!

It might work. I'm only two states east
>>
>>37297453
Sooo... Any contacts? Or is this pointless
>>
>>37297489
I've got a throwaway account on Gmail

[email protected]
>>
>>37295979
cause the post has over 200,000 likes and over 80,000 retweets now and the majority of them are white girls
>>
File: kill_all_manlets.jpg (582KB, 1112x1900px) Image search: [Google]
kill_all_manlets.jpg
582KB, 1112x1900px
I have stopped caring about what women think. Here lately I can't even stand to look at a woman's face. They almost always have this empty, vapid look ready to take everything including your soul.
>>
idk about getting a job but i am 5'3 and i have given up on getting a gf long ago
>>
File: mother-son-18025548.jpg (81KB, 957x1300px) Image search: [Google]
mother-son-18025548.jpg
81KB, 957x1300px
Never forget that if you're under 6 feet, this is all you'll ever look like with a woman.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.