[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you cum inside woman

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 285.jpg (40KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
285.jpg
40KB, 600x600px
i am wondering if does anybody on this board usually cums inside women and if they worry about getting diseases and having a child
>>
I was fuckbuddies with a fatty who had her tubes tied. It was nice but I want kids someday so it wouldn't have lasted. That was two years ago and I've barely talked to women since, looks like the joke is on me.
>>
>>37294367
came inside my gf once so far by mistake when we were doing it raw

we've both only had one partner before eachother so disease isnt much of a concern

kids are though so that required some quick plan b
>>
File: bOG OUT.jpg (44KB, 625x417px) Image search: [Google]
bOG OUT.jpg
44KB, 625x417px
>>37294367
Birth. Control.

Then, fire the fuck away. It's literally the greatest thing ever when you don't have to pull out.
>>
Had a kid because of it. Now she got an IUD so don't need to worry about more kids.
>>
I give my practice gf Depot Provera every 12 weeks. I have a pajeet friend and he somehow is able to sell it for $12/ea, shipping is a bitch though. I can also get methotrexate should the worst happen. She's dumb and does whatever I say, so I don't worry.
>>
I cum inside my gf pretty much every time. BC is nice for that.
>>
>>37294367
I do my gf is on the pill and I could afford a kid anyway
>>
File: 1356893931136.jpg (395KB, 729x616px) Image search: [Google]
1356893931136.jpg
395KB, 729x616px
When I had sex on a semi-regular basis I used to always always come inside women. The reasons being twofold, 1) low impulse control / I always get huge dopamine surges whenever I do risky shit, and 2) I'm usually too autistic to pull out and ask her to finish me off.

I don't worry about getting STDs because if I was sleeping with a woman who seemed the type who might carry a disease then I always wear a condom. And if I decided against wearing a condom, then I would have already gotten the disease by sticking my raw penis inside her. Coming inside her wouldn't make me get the disease twice, you know?

I have never worried about getting a STD. One of those things where I just can't visualize it happening to me.
Famous last words, right? But still, it's worked out for me so far.

And something like over half of people have herpes. Herpes can be contracted through a staggering number of different scenarios, everything from sipping out of the same cup to using the same doorhandle as someone who didn't wash their hands. I've already resigned myself to the fact that I almost certainly have it already, it's basically inevitable. Lots of people who have never even kissed someone have it. I don't see any sores on or around my mouth, but from what I understand it can remain dormant and not show any symptoms for years and years. I don't want to get herpes on my dick because then girls would rightly not want me to stick it inside them. I couldn't give a fuck about oral herpes though, as long as it doesn't show. And even if it does, there are tons of options with both cosmetics and pharmaceuticals to essentially hide it 100%. So who cares?

When I was 18-21 I ran with a wild crew and I did a bunch of risky and dangerous shit that I would definitely not do today. But what's done is done. So I might have picked up a disease but I'm not going to get myself tested if I can help it because I would really rather not know.
>>
>>37294367
only if she's on the pill, and holy shit it's actually the greatest feeling that a human can experience
>>
>>37294367
I used to date girls for like a year at a time and we always had unprotected cream pie sex almost daily and nothing ever happened
>>
File: 1342118478106.jpg (67KB, 317x379px) Image search: [Google]
1342118478106.jpg
67KB, 317x379px
>>37296219
>coming inside women and worrying about having a child

Forgot to answer this part. I have worried about this before. The one legit gf I had, whenever we would had sex, I would always always cum inside her. I never wore a condom with her either. She had only had sex with one guy before me, so I wasn't worried about picking up anything. Nothing felt better then coming inside her. God damn. Not her specifically, but just coming inside a girl that you have even a modicum of feelings from. It feels so good desu. I have an addictive personality and I get off on doing shit like that. So the first time we had sex and I came inside her, I knew I would never step down to having to come outside of her. Her and I talked about what we would do if she happened to get preg-net and we had a plan and shit,and obviously she was on birth control, so there was never any problem. She was 1000x more responsible and put together than I was so I trusted that if somehow the birth control didn't work or something, she would handle it.

Man... I miss having sex... I want a gf damn it... but more than that I want a gf again. She and I were never even official. I want a partner in crime again. Someone who watches out for you and you watch out for them. Someone who cares about you. You're in this cruel world together.

This thread wasn't supposed to make me feel these feels man. This wasn't supposed to happen. Damn it.
>>
>>37296246
Its really not that great. Are you larping or just easily impressed?
>>
>>37296219
What'd you do with your crew at 18-21? Make trouble as soon as you got out of high school?
>>
>I had a girl who I came inside everyday
>she had an IUD but who knows
>she texts me telling me "we have to talk"
>tell her I have to tell her something too
>first thing I ask her when I meet her is "are you pregnant"
>she says no
>then she says "I'm done" (she was dumping me but it honestly didn't register)
>then I say "I fucked someone else last night" (true)
>then I ask to borrow 40 bucks from her "as a friend, since you want to be friends"
>once I have it tell her she's not getting it back
>we are fucking again within a week

true story
>>
>>37296566
Kek, reminds me of the time I told a girl I'd eat her out after if she let me cum in her ass. I didn't. Never fucked her in the ass again either, fucking bitch
>>
I pull out and jizz in my wife's ass 69% of the time.
>>
>>37294438
The joke was already on you for fucking a fatty

I creampie my wife multiple times a week for the last seven years and nothing has ever happened. IUD's are awesome.
>>
>>37296566
savagery af
>>
>>37296721
>multiple times a week
>not at LEAST once per day

Hahah must suck to be a low virility/low test cuck. Learn to satisfy your woman you chubby fuck.
>>
File: 1352845868584.png (715KB, 436x598px) Image search: [Google]
1352845868584.png
715KB, 436x598px
>>37296545
>What'd you do with your crew at 18-21?
This might be a borderline blogpost but it's fun to reminisce.
>Make trouble as soon as you got out of high school?
Basically, yeah, but we made trouble the last half of senior year of hs too. The core friend group was made up of kids who were basically sexless dorks who never got with girls or were popular or were invited to parties or anything like that. So there was a lot of your classic pent up teenage angst and frustration involved lol.

We would get alcohol by running this two man operation in a grocery store. One guy would walk in wearing an empty backpack halfway zipped up. The other guy would follow right behind him, we'd go up to the wine section, and the guy without the backpack would grab two bottles of whatever Red had the highest alcohol %, and would stick them inside the backpack. Then we would buy a candy bar or w/e, or just not buy anything, and leave. We did this sometimes 3 times a week. Somehow we never got caught shoplifting.

We did get caught with other stuff tho. One particularly rough week, three of my friends and I all got an underage drinking citation for drinking a bottle of (the stolen) wine in a public park. A plain clothed officer wearing a Dr. Pepper shirt walked up to us, pulled his badge, and ticketed all of us. It sounds really stupid to be caught drinking in the middle of the day in a public park, and it was dumb. Somehow you just feel invincible at that age, you know?

The same week, me and the same three guys got caught trying to sneak off campus during 6th period and we all got sentenced to In School Suspension (ISS). Really unlucky week.

Maybe "wild crew" was a bit of a stretch cause we never did anything too crazy, and there were definitely crews of kids much wilder than us, who did shit like run drugs and threaten people with guns. But we had a lot of fun times doing minor law breaking activies.
>>
>>37297360
I remembered another risky/dangerous/stupid as fuck thing me and my friends did that maybe someone will find funny.

We invented this game we called "boccer" which was a combination of bicycling and soccer. It was borne from the fact that we all lived relatively close, but only one guy in the core group of friends had a car. So to get around to each other's houses or to meet up downtown or wherever, we would all ride bikes.

One time we were looking for a place to smoke weed (I didn't smoke, but my friends did) in a wooded area near my best friend's house, and we came across this abandoned asphalt basketball court. Since we were bored as fuck, but playing basketball was for Chads, we decided on playing soccer. We went back to my friends house to grab a soccer ball, and set up rocks and pieces of trash to delineate the goals on each side of the court. Because we all had bikes, we decided to make it interesting. We would play 2-man to a side "soccer" while riding on bicycles. Hence the name "boccer" (bicycle + soccer = boccer).

It didn't really work at all, because it turned out to be incredibly difficult to kick a soccer ball while trying to ride a bike at the same time. What ended up happening is everyone would bike really fast to get to the ball, and two people would almost always crash into each other at high speeds. High speed biking + attempting to kick a soccer ball + asphalt court + crashing into someone else doing the same thing on their bike = meant someone would get borderline seriously injured every single game lol. That old asphalt court is probably still stained with blood.

Playing that dumb, stupid, dangerous game with my best friends at 18/19 was some of the most fun times in my life. I miss those guys.
>>
>>37294367
Cyborg here

I've had sex with 5 girls, and all those 5 instances were me no condor, all 5 girls told me that they were on the pill and that they were clean.

I only caught hepc from the last one but I cleared it.

>>37296219
same. I always knew there's the risk but the reward really outweighed the risk. I also have severe condom hate. I had to train myself for years to not kill my boner when I had a condom on. I bought a fleshlight just for that.

I did get tested though, and you should. If you do have a funny disease it's probably curable.
>>
>>37296441

Anon tell us more about your life. You seem interesting. Also crazy.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.