[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the one year you wish you could go back to?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1395629460926.jpg (41KB, 200x194px) Image search: [Google]
1395629460926.jpg
41KB, 200x194px
What is the one year you wish you could go back to?
>>
File: 1495657581670.jpg (8KB, 250x232px)
1495657581670.jpg
8KB, 250x232px
>2006
Anons, I wanna go back or die.
>>
>>37294455
good choice. I'd take it, myself, or 05.
>>
>>37294455
this i want to enjoy naruto again
or just go back to the year i was born and end myself
>>
>>37293996
I wanna go back to beginning of the year 2000 and stop my daddy from dying.
>>
Last year for me. Got a beautiful gf and a great job but lost them both in 4 months
>>
>>37294455
this, but 1999
>>
July 1997. Let me go back to being a baby, but keep my memories. I want another try at life.
>>
2004. I fucked some stuff up back then and I should go back and fix it.

Also, with all the knowledge I have now I would be really smart. Also, I could gamble on politics and sport and win lots of money.
>>
if its a year of my life, then i'd stay, but in general, 2002
when all my fav bands were still alive and fun just started
no internet and stuff
haaahhh<3
>>
1999, without a fucking doubt.

It was such a great year.
>>
right when I lost almost 30KG and was looking and feel great, I should have never stopped the diet and just keep eating the 300 calories a day
I was never hungry, it was so good

well as soon as I stopped the diet I gained double the weight and look like jabba now and can't stop thinking about food
I don't have the power to lose weight again, my life is over
>>
>>37293996
1998, 1999 or 2000. All objectively great years.
>>
File: love you forever.png (449KB, 476x475px) Image search: [Google]
love you forever.png
449KB, 476x475px
Junior year of college was pretty fun, didn't have to think about getting jobs and stuff

The best times were probably middle school summers. After middle school I stayed busy most summers but it was true freedom before. I went to the pool all the time, played in the neighborhood and stayed up all night with friends playing GTA SA
>>
2014, I was satisfied with myself for whatever reason
>>
>>37294619
Same here. I'd prob be rich af too getting on that realestate game.
>>
>>37293996
Kiss her you faggot
>>
Early to mid 2016.
Lots of time wasted.
>>
I'd pick 2000, just because I'd get to relive my childhood from first grade onwards. Seriously my entire pre college education was just fun from start to finish. I had great friends and lived in a great city. If I ever decide to have kids it'll be because I want to give someone else the opportunity to enjoy the golden years of youth that I had.
>>
>>37293996
The year I graduated highschool, life was nice n easy
>>
File: side.png (113KB, 273x296px) Image search: [Google]
side.png
113KB, 273x296px
2015 cause I got to fulfill my fetish - fantasy that i had since teenage years. i kinda blew her off as soon as i had it and regretted it later.

pic related she was a fat torso
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.