[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shotgun in the mouth or back of the head?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (4KB, 501x100px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 501x100px
Shotgun in the mouth or back of the head?
>>
>>37291972
in the mouth aimed at the back of the head
>>
How the fuck do you shoot yourself in the back of the head?
>>
File: OH YEAH.png (273KB, 482x415px) Image search: [Google]
OH YEAH.png
273KB, 482x415px
dumb ass, how is it not obvious that the least painful, quickest, AND most messy suicide method is grenade in the mouth, but if you don't feel like paying for a grenade, double barrel shotgun, two slugs (pull the trigger that shoots both barrels at once), pointed upwards like this
>>
>>37292137
Piss off Hillary Clinton
>>
>>37292137
fuck outta here Hillary
>>
>>37291972
pressed against the forehead aiming for the brain stem
>>
>>37292137
CIA pls go
and stay go
>>
How about we meet up and i kill you. We can have a few drinks,listen to the radio. I will put something in your drink,you fall asleep and never wake up again. Sounds good?
>>
File: 1485565944486.jpg (67KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
1485565944486.jpg
67KB, 709x765px
>>37292137
Like this, of course.
Original
>>
>>37292244
two slugs aren't going to make a difference. In fact even birdshot would have a similar result. Know why? because a 12 gauge contact shot is so devastating that you don't even need a projectile to have it kill you; the gases alone can turn your brains to mush
>>
>>37291972
neither

eternity is a long time to be wrong about hell
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.