[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you avoid eye contact with girls?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 2

File: YNRFaa2.jpg (213KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
YNRFaa2.jpg
213KB, 500x667px
do you avoid eye contact with girls?
>>
I avoid eye contact with anyone.
>>
>>37291376
Yes. I've heard women can steal your soul if you look into their eyes.
>>
>see someone looking
>avert gaze quickly to avoid detection (this is a wizard spell)
>return gaze to them immediately, threat detected
every time
>>
My only girl friends are ugly af because I don't have the guts to look at cute girls in the eye.
>>
>>37291388
i second this. I even avoid eye contact with my goldfish - seriously
>>
I try to look exclusively at women's heads. I'm obsessed with the idea that people are constantly watching me to see if I'm looking at tits or ass.
Ironically not looking at tits and ass apparently is creepier than looking at them.
>>
>>37291376
Not really. I force myself to make eye contact when I'm conversing with most people, since it seems like it comes across as shifty if you don't. It does't come naturally to me, though, and it's honestly uncomfortable.
>>
I avoid eye contact with everyone unless I have to talk to them.
>>
I like to stare down people in cars when I'm walking on the side walk.
>>
>>37291376
No i dont avoid eye contact with anyone
>>
>>37291376

It depends. Sometimes I'm confident as fuck and they like it. Either times I'm confident as fuck and they hate it. Other times, women with their women friends or boyfriends will look at me first, and I'll get this vibe and I feel a sense of fear and extreme discomfort. Then the looks they give me only confirm it. Women have a way of sniffing out males they see as 'off' or who don't fit in, so it doesn't surprise me.
>>
Sadly no. I jus h8 when one stares at me back and gives me a 'what r u looking at' glare. I 'm too nervous to tell a beautiful woman how pretty she is and I just end up staring like an autistic faggot
>>
>do you avoid eye contact with girls?
Hell yes. I hate doing that unless I really try to flirt.
I can force myself to short casual 'bursts' to people, but I can never get the duration to hold a gaze right, and it disquiets people.
So I pretty much dislike eyecontact with everyone until I have known them for a 2-3 days worth of casual acquaintance or such. Intense contact with a girl naturally makes it faster but they'll have to live with that delay, and most won't since they have long made up their "want to fuck or not" feels.
>>
>>37291376
They are piercing, just like some snakes.
>>
>>37291536

I should also clarify that I meant that they give me fear and extreme discomfort, it's honestly a horrible internal feeling. It's scary. I highly doubt I give them any fear, maybe some discomfort though.
>>
>>37291376
Genuinley yes, I don't know how normie males (not including Chad) can do it. It must require a good deal of confidence, that's for sure.
>>
>>37291376
>stare at a girl I like
>she looks at me
>quickly look away
I only do that with girls I like.
>>
>>37291376
if i'm talking to them i look them dead in the eyes at all times and try making them look away
>>
>>37291388
me too. even with tv characters. its pathetic
>>
Not at all, and they usually smile at me. Doesn't mean anything though.
>>
>>37291376
only if they are ugly
>>
>>37291421
Did you heard about the artefact known as "sunglasses". Apparently it's super effective to gaze at girls...
>>
>>37293126
I choose wizard mode for the real magic powers
>>
>>37293251
Sorry O great wizard but I'm not a wizard myself yet. I don't have power and I have to use artefacts and magic objects..
>>
>>37293293
What do you like to study? I tell my coworkers that I fantasize about chopping people up just to make them squeamish, but what I mean is that from an early age, I've been fascinated with anatomy because my dad kept a copy of Gray's Anatomy on the bottom shelf.
Anyways, that's my mute timer running out.
>>
>>37293362
Do I sound like a serial killer? LOL sorry
>>
>>37291376
It's really sunny atm so I can just wear shades and glare into people's eyes without feeling like I'm scaring them.
Afaik girls don't like being stared at in the eyes.
>>
>>37293362
I want to be stuck in a 12-16 horny girls camps.
When I was young, a man from my family (I don't know who) locked me in a dark cold room because I slaped someone ( I don't remember who).
>>
>>37293432
You guys are really lucky that I decided to never be a real doctor
I'll still touch your butthole, though
>>
>>37293466
Christians do that every summer
>>
>>37293511
>Christians do that every summer
You get it? They do both the locking up and young girl c-camp... thing...
You guys suck
>>
>>37293511
Little Christians American girls in a summer camp ??
Oh god, if someone has stories about that..
>>
>>37291388
>>37293024
these, I can barely watch anime anymore
>>
>>37293647
b-but anon, I only have summer camp stories about being a little christian boy (male)
>>
>>37293667
I do not care about your dick whit boo. I want gurru !!
>>
>>37293703
You fool. This is a board for green text! Don't you want to see some original green text, regardless of whether it may contain references to females or not?
>>
>>37293745
*pheww* okay come on !
But do not think I'm going to,fap to your green text
>>
>>37293786
You don't even deserve green text, you NORMAL
all I'm going to say is that
>pastor's daughters are sluttttty
>>
>>37291485
I feel the exact same way. Especially with hot girls.
>>
>>37293811
COME ON KNOW I want to know more about. Continue !!
And I'm not a normal, ho god Please !!!!
>>
>>37293900
Anonymously...
>when you're 13
>she's 15
>you're out on the dock
>in summer
>her bra is way too big for her tits
>she knows it
>she does it on purpose
>her dad asks you to keep an eye on her
I'm stopping breath
>>
>>37294000
Ok.
More ! I want more!
>>
>>37294046
uhhh
>that girl that has the same first name as you
>she really likes sitting on your lap
>for some reason
>tfw she gets married
>tfw she divorces?!
>>
>>37294110
Ah...ok...i see...thank you...
>>
>>37294131
this is a CHRISTIAN camp, anon
that means you have to be super gay and never touch butts unless you're dumb and get caught
>>
>>37294110
>>37294131
you guys are cute OwO !!
>>
>>37291376
of course. Im not chad
>>
>>37294162
n-no I'm not, I'll chop you up
I'm just slightly drunk. stop taking mind-advantage of me, reeeeee ;_;
>>
>>37294162
T-that's not true baka !
>>
>>37294429
aaah! pretend to be a girl and hold me!
>>
File: 1474630139274.jpg (2MB, 2700x3600px) Image search: [Google]
1474630139274.jpg
2MB, 2700x3600px
Open your Pinker, and your Steven will follow
>>
I started looking people in the eyes and noticing them immediately look away. It's actually very empowering and slightly amusing.
>>
>>37294429
uh, I'm not hearing a no anon
>>
>>37291376
Girls avoid eye contact with me, I stare. Hahahahahahaha
>>
Well, sorta. Sometimes I make eye contact in a very sexy offender way so they feel violated and I assert my dominance.
>>
>>37291376
Eye contact is for normies
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.