[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Severe anxiety/poor social skills

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0260.jpg (132KB, 487x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0260.jpg
132KB, 487x600px
Let's have a thread discussing this. My inability to deal with this has ruined my life. I thought I'd just outgrow it, but as an adult my poor social skills are a massive liability and I'm unable to function properly. Has anyone ever recovered from this?
>>
why would a mother be heartbroken because her child has aspergers, who cares about that, you wont even notice
>>
>>37291826

The real purpose of sperm banks is to be a socially-acceptable avenue for eugenics. People who use them want Chads.
>>
>>37291325
Wait, I can't donate sperm? Seriously?
>>
>>37291325
Can't say I have. Ruined my life too. I had every opportunity to be virtually anything I wanted to be and threw it away. To this day I do everything just until I can go home. Feels a bit like prison.
>>
The one thing this country needs is more Aspies.
FUCK THE NETHERLANDS
NUKE US ALREADY
>>
How are people with aspergers different than regular people? Serious question, I'm not a sperg
>>
>>37291325
/ourguy/ for sure, lads
>>
>>37292036
Watch the movie The Accountant. It's a very accurate illustration of what autism, and by extension Asperger's, is all about.
>>
>>37292087
That movie is what normies think of autists are like. They think that were all like fucking rainman
>>
This guy was a mongoloid from Surinam. Pretty funny.
How retarded are women to get random sperm when you can open your legs for a pump n fump with chad
>>
>>37291325
Get your amygdala removed. You can probably bribe some doctor in Mexico or Thailand or some shit to do it.
>>
>>37292162
The women here are picky enough to want the actual 0.1% of top males. In the Netherlands everyone is basically a 6ft, 6 inch dick Germanic Chad, so that makes nobody a Chad. So the standards go up even more.
>>
>>37291826

Would you want your child to have a disorder?
>>
>>37292464
sure, why not? makes my child special.
>>
>>37291976
Same
Got over my anxiety by having a job I don't want to fuck up on
>>
>>37292678
enjoy the death of your lineage
>>
>>37292228
Why don't the rejects from your country just move to Asia then? You'd be Chads there.
>>
>>37292934
I don't know chinese/japanese/korean and don't care for learning it.
>>
>>37292464
its not even a real disorder. psychologists try to pathologize anyone who isnt a chad
>>
>>37291826
YOU MUST be joking right?
>>
>>37293000
If you're a 6ft white guy you would only need to speak English.
>>
>>37293133
Great now get me a job halfway across the world somewhere in Japan where I can only speak English, and a place to move to of course, and visas and documents, and money.
>>
>>37292181
any records on people that had this done

>>37291325
I feel you op. When you say I have social anxiety nobody treats it serious. But when you go around other people they always hate you because how apprehensive you are around everyone. Most people laugh and joke around then you walk in and everyone gets poker faced. People talk shit in group behind your back.

Normies think you can "just go out there" but it's not so simple.
>>
>>37292871
obviously not an argument. as you can see the autistic man in the OP had 20 kids, how many kids do you have, mr neurotypical?
>>
>>37293157
Expats do it all the time by just teaching English.
>>
>>37293354
I have no teaching license. My first language technically isn't English even though I'd be near fluent in it. So what do?
Also
>teaching
Unless it gives me a 13 yo Jap loli gf I don't wanna handle kids
>>
>>37293352
I am not neurotypical

besides he cheated
>>
>>37293373
he found the most efficient way of spreading his genes. he is an evolutionary winner compared to the average neurotypical man.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.