[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who unironically /vape/ here? Smoking sucks and it is literally

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: focusvape-vaporizer-black.jpg (98KB, 860x544px) Image search: [Google]
focusvape-vaporizer-black.jpg
98KB, 860x544px
Who unironically /vape/ here? Smoking sucks and it is literally the healthiest way to consume cannabis.
>>
>>37291205
used to vape nicotine to get me off smoking but i just hooked me twice as hard so i stopped when my pen broke and then just cold turkey got down to a pack a month habit from 15ml 12mg every 3 or 4 days.

vaping cannabis is just unsatisfying so i stick to bongs with batch for the headrush
>>
>>37291205
Erry day.

Edibles and topicals are a bit healthier than vaping because you don't risk irritating your throat. Although vaping is the most efficient way to aerosolize cannabinoids.
>>
I used to have a pen but I lost the charger for it and a regular USB won't work. I have a glass rig for dabs though
>>
File: lsv.jpg (194KB, 1000x826px) Image search: [Google]
lsv.jpg
194KB, 1000x826px
>>37291205
I hate that every portable vape is fucky in some way. I've had a pax 2, ascent, plenty, and haze v3 and they've all broken or had some glaring issue.
I use pic related at home and it's fucking awesome.
>>
File: sick of this shit.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
sick of this shit.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
Quit cigarettes and got entirely on vaping. Coughing, lack of taste, and frequent colds have gone away, which is nice. I'll never go back to cigarettes.

I don't do it in public, or at least I try not to, I just need it to get my fix and not lose my fucking mind.

Anyone who vapes nicotine who isn't a former smoker is a fucking moron. Then again, I'm a fucking moron for starting smoking to begin with, so I'm not exactly on the high ground here.
>>
>>37291271
If you vape your herbs in a quality vaporizer at the right temperature you'll not only get higher but you'll use less herb to do it.
>>
File: IMAG0424.jpg (795KB, 2420x1368px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0424.jpg
795KB, 2420x1368px
I have pax 1 and hate the draw resistance. looking for something that draws similar to a glass piece
>>
>>37291896
ya, but half the reason i smoke is for the headrush and to smoke tobe without having to smoke a dart
>>
>>37292065
efficient vape: volcano
portable vape: Pax
middleground: da vinci (glass tubes)

I've had all 3 and would get da vinci again. I had to email PAX multiple times over the course of weeks to get help with the warranty process. The da vinci people responded right away. It's also a lot easier to clean than the PAX, the only downside being it's slightly bulkier. But seriously fuck the guys at PAX, they care more about getting celebrities to tweet about them than they do about actual customer service.
>>
>>37292182
try vaping concentrates. A dab will knock you flatter than any bongrip ever will
>>
i had a mflb when it was a viral marketing meme on 420chan, good fun. i had the pax 2 but didnt really like the high as much and the smell was too strong
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.