[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How's the job search coming along? NEETblox.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 1494355630010.png (109KB, 631x595px) Image search: [Google]
1494355630010.png
109KB, 631x595px
How's the job search coming along? NEETblox.
>>
File: 1485287767596.jpg (56KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1485287767596.jpg
56KB, 645x773px
>>37291025
Jobless for 8 months
>>
a lady called me about an interview to be a fast foodcuck and i never went

would rathe be a comfy neet 4 lyfe than work even one day a week flipping patties
>>
File: 1464141694975.png (31KB, 720x644px) Image search: [Google]
1464141694975.png
31KB, 720x644px
>>37291025
Jobless for 19 years
>>
I had an interview to be a Merchandiser, they asked if I spoke Spanish
>>
>>37291025
>How's the job search coming along?
Badly. I need a job in IT.
>>
File: 1436026965580.jpg (81KB, 604x491px) Image search: [Google]
1436026965580.jpg
81KB, 604x491px
>finally get a job after a month or so of job searching and 8 years of NEETdom, literally hired when I showed up for the dishwasher job that was posted on craigslist a few hours earlier.
>show up the next day and the owner who offered me $10/hr said he messed up about the pay and bumped it down to $9/hr, likely because that's what I put on my resume in terms of desired wage(I should've left it blank). And maybe because he saw my very large employment gap.
>I'm basically the bitchboi of the store, last one to leave besides the owner after mopping and doing other bitchwork
>8 hour shift of what I thought would be not too bad, but my fukking back, knees, and ankles/feet hurt
>This was just my first day, just got back

I think I'd much rather be an overnight stocker or an overnight security guard. I just wanted some extra cash for drugs and drug accessories, and money to spend while I study for muh IT certs so I don't feel like a complete loser. Now my body feels all fucked up n shit. I don't want to destroy my liver by taking naproxen everyday for the various pains, even if it's just 1-2 pills. And to think I wanted to post yesterday rejoicing this, but now IDK. It could be tolerable if it was just 4 days a week, which I might be able to get.
>>
haven't been looking
haven't been broke
I still got like $1200 in savings from my last mcjob so I am practically rich
>>
File: 1494735198629.jpg (88KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1494735198629.jpg
88KB, 900x600px
Drove six hour roundtrip for a 10 minute interview

Wasn't a wagecuck job but still was rough
>>
>>37291183
I'm guessing you live with your parents if you manage to save money from a mckob
>>
>>37291249
a lot of people still live with their parents anon. it wasn't until modern times that people felt they needed to abandon their multi-generational households and their families along with it
>>
>>37291363
It's only recently that mobility for better jobs existed. It's a different time, get with it
>>
>grandmother's neighbor says I could easily get a job at the food plant he works at. $16/hour starting, up to $25/hour. The only thing he does is press a few buttons on a machine with no skills required.
>perfect, except its 45 minutes away without traffic, all interstate.
>I fucking hate driving on interstates, even the thought makes me nervous.
>my car is a piece of shit, mom offers to loan me some money for a better one if I took the job.
>refuse due to fear of driving that far every day.
>she's refusing to say more than a few words to me now and I fear I might get kicked out soon.
>>
>>37291222
Are you tired like that cat?
>>
meant to be starting work this week after years of unemployment, but they haven't sorted my shit out yet

annoying as fuck, i'm starting to worry it's going to fall through somehow
>>
>>37291710
that cat is only slightly tired
>>
>>37291710
yes, I took a nap for two hours and still had at least eight hours of sleep
>>
>>37291025
I'm strongly considering doing some kind of volunteer work just so I have something to put on a resume
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.