[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Mmmm mmmm mm mmmmmm!! What do?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1494896246850.jpg (59KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
1494896246850.jpg
59KB, 640x853px
>Mmmm mmmm mm mmmmmm!!

What do?
>>
>>37290903
fuck her right in the footpussy
>>
>>37290903
You know what do, FBI
>>
>>37290903

Absolutely degrade. Attempt to break mentally. Educate and turn into intelligent servant-bitch.
>>
File: 1491061707176.jpg (258KB, 1145x766px) Image search: [Google]
1491061707176.jpg
258KB, 1145x766px
play with my meal
>>
>>37290903
>What do?

Start fucking her butt
>>
>>37290903
Generally when dealing with normies you can get by just copying what they're doing so I'd probably just mmm mm MMMMmm along with her then be like "good heavens, just look at the time" and leave.
>>
>>37290903
The first step is to gently ask them for their gender.

I then ask how they got here and offer them a bowl of eggs so they feel hetter
>>
Fuck her. Her tits look amazing and has a nice curve. She has an amazing face. Too bad of anyone who photo themselves online more than once are guaranteed gold diggers.
>>
File: Supply demand.png (19KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Supply demand.png
19KB, 800x600px
>>37290903
Nothing, as a matter of fact, anyone willing to expose their torso in such a manner is undeserving of the liberty life promises, and in exterminating what few shreds of self-respect she has, she in turn eliminates any degree of "humanity" that she has, to me she's a peasant strapped needlessly to what appears to be a ventilated door, at most I'd untie her, tell her to clean up her act and send her on her way, if she insists on annoying me with her mumbling then I'll just, well, I don't really know to be honest, probably rip the sellotape on her face and tell her to rationally explain her P.O.V. whilst I give her the concise details and again send her on her way. I have no idea how people can think this is attractive in any way, once you expose such an high proportion of your body you thereby devalue your entire being to being less than a penny via the rules of supply and demand, as she's in excess supply for any plain chad to decimate be its frontwards or backwards she is no longer that appealing and so an inferior good, whereas someone who dresses modestly and expresses them-self in an appropriate manner is significantly more valuable as they are the Veblen goods of womankind. Here's a simple chart to explain the concept;
>>
Call Tyrone

>>
>>37290903
Why is it me gagging her and not the other way around?
>>
>>37291033
What is "hetter"?
>>
>>37290931
I kek'd way to hard
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.