[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Man regrets getting circumcised @ 27

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: what the fuck.png (37KB, 827x344px) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck.png
37KB, 827x344px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtN7JmMUfZE

>...when I got circumcised at the age of 27...I lost about 40 to 50% sensation

Intact anons here should think twice before giving up so much sensory tissue of your penis. I know once in a while a couple guys will post about how they have phimosis and stuff, but that can be treated through a lot of less severe means than circumcision.

A lot of guys who were cut at birth/as kids really resent it and have suffered problems like too-tight skin that tears with erection, or not being able to fap without using a fake foreskin like a piece of cloth due to having been cut tight. Other guys with looser cuts have had issues with the skin partly fusing to the head. And on and on and on.

It's not nearly as benign an operation as they make it out to be. Some guys will be satisfied with the result but a lot of those who aren't really regret it and wish they could go back.
>>
>Intact anons here should think twice before giving up so much sensory tissue of your penis.

nobody gets mutilated at an age of 10+ unless he's got a fetish or is misinformed by doctors.
>>
File: lifetime of regret.png (29KB, 688x207px) Image search: [Google]
lifetime of regret.png
29KB, 688x207px
>>37289800

Some guys get circumcised due to social pressure. This guy posted his story here a while ago I think.
>>
>>37290219

Oh, it has a flag. I guess it was on another board.
>>
This guy talks about it at 9:00 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Otd7rqGolng
>>
Can someone explain why circumcision became the norm in the US?
It's so weird, isn't this some sand country practice?
>>
>>37290219
>>37290219
>Some guys get circumcised due to social pressure.
Another one in the "misinformed"-department, because the superstition of "cleaner", "healthier", "women like it" (toplol) can only be upheld as long as you aren't informed properly.
Then there's of course the general notion in western (or all) societies that Men aren't supposed to "feel" anything.
Be a man, jackhammer sl00ts and impregnate women, which still work with a cut dick. The best way to produce sexmachines is to "trim" the dick down to the crucial parts for procreation.

Medicine- and religion-wise this is a done deal: There's zero benefit which can't be attained with less invasive measures, and religion must not have priority over universal child- and human rights.
But as long as society approves and even endorses it, all this means nothing.

>>37290630
Dr Kellogg (the cornflakes guy) and the post-Victorian hate against anything sexual.
Circumcision was considered the be-all-end-all measure against every imaginable illness and perversion, e.g. teenagers masturbating (!!1).
>>
File: 435.png (116KB, 1149x985px) Image search: [Google]
435.png
116KB, 1149x985px
>>37290630

http://www.cirp.org/library/history/darby4/

http://www.noharmm.org/docswords.htm
>>
>>37289191
>in order to pull the foreskin back, our little boy basically had to have an erection
that is not how penises work. they did everything right but in the end they mutilated their child anyway. what a waste.
>>
>>37290630
>Can someone explain why circumcision became the norm in the US?

Retarded things sometimes become norms. People will more readily defend the status quo rather than go against it and risk being criticized or ostracized for holding an unpopular opinion. People also don't like to acknowledge when they've been cheated or exploited in some way. So instead, they'll just invent weak justifications to convince themselves that they actually benefited from being circumcised.
>>
People in Europe don't mutilate their penises and turn out healthy and fine.
Americans are idiots cucked by jews.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.