[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is /r9k/ so delusional? >Make a thread asking why femanons

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 3

File: 573eeaface9b2_1463741178_0.jpg (192KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
573eeaface9b2_1463741178_0.jpg
192KB, 854x480px
Why is /r9k/ so delusional?

>Make a thread asking why femanons hate male virgins
>Thread gets filled with replies of self-proclaimed femanons and guys circlejerking about how virginity is a "virtue" and how femanons don't insult guys about being virgins

Good lord you people are fucking delusional. Virginity is not a virtue, anybody who says it is are either trying to justify their virginity or they are trying to make someone else feel better about their virginity. I thought I was delusional and not self aware enough but it seems you're all worse than me.
>>
>>37289118
So instead of listening to femanons I need to listen to you, right? Why?
>>
>>37289118
Why are you posting with a picture of a jewish camwhore/prostitute larping as a natsoc?
>>
>>37289134
Femanons are full of shit, dumbass. They repeat what robots seem to like to get all that attention their ugly faces and fat asses cannot provide in real life.

Newfags are fucking dense, jesus.
>>
>>37289134

You fucking idiot. I said femanons and robots circlejerked in my thread about how virginity is a "virtue" and only losers actually believe that's true. Where the fuck did I say you should listen to me? I'm complaining about how delusional this board is you faggot.
>>
>>37289137

Where is your proof she's jewish? She supports Trump so that's bad enough for me.
>>
Respond to my thread you faggots, you sure enjoyed doing it last time.
>>
I see mommy didn't make you tendies yet
>>
>make a thread in response to a thread from like 6 hours ago
kinda sad desu
>>
A key that can open up any lock is special, a lock that opens up using any key is a shitty lock.

You do not pay full price for a used car, once it leaves the dealership the value has decreased
>>
>>37289694

I haven't eaten chicken strips in years you retard.
>>
>>37289741
Sheesh so hostile
Are your piss jugs cleaned up?
>>
>>37289753

I never had any piss jugs you cunt.
>>
>>37289741
YEARS? Goddamn. how many Good Boy Points do you have saved up? I usually cash out on a plate of tendies with mac and cheese.
>>
>>37289118
Virginity is five if you are 16 +/- 3 years for various socio-economic, geographic and developmental differences. After that it starts becoming toxic.
>>
They're lying. They don't care about being honest or consistent. This is why I don't argue with females.
>>
>>37289741
I also pity you so much. No tendies in years...get your shit together and lick your mommys bean until she starts squirming around and makes you stop. Shell get you some tendies for sure after that. My mommy loves that.
>>
>>37289118
>temperance and discipline are not virtues, hedonism and being a slave to your impulses are
>>
You sound awfully butthurt about being a promiscuous manwhore, OP. If it's not a virtue why are you so hurt by those who say it is? I regret losing mine to some slut but that's over with. It takes more energy to do all your mental gymnastics than to simply accept that I've lost a part of what made me a good person. You should just kill yourself if the only good thing about you is that you used to be a virgin.
>>
>>37289118
I feel disgusted by non virgins though.

Explain that one
>>
>>37289770
>cherrypicking the fuck out of posts
>not replying to people who make a good argument
Really makes you think
>>
>>37289785
>>37289843

I just lost interest in them. There's all sorts of good food out there, no need to stay with just chicken strips you weird salty faggots.

>>37289969

What are you talking about? I'm getting a bunch of salty weirdos replying to me all at once talking about chicken tenders.

>>37289870

I've only had sex 3 times in my life but I was a virgin for the longest time and to pretend you're a good person just because you can't get laid is pathetic.
>>
>>37290073

I see you're still doing the mental gymnastics. Anyone can get laid if they want to. I waited a long time and rejected multiple opportunities before I finally caved. It's not pretending. Virgins really are better than non-virgins. I'm fortunate enough to have more than one thing to put my pride in though. You should try and develop something similar. At this point you sound like the fox who lost his tail.
>>
>>37290377

You're the one doing mental gymnastics here, pretending as though not getting laid means you are somehow virtuous based on that alone. That's what losers do when they have nothing better in their lives. I'm the one that made a previous thread that turned into a circlejerk so that's why I'm focusing on the topic. Incelibacy is definitely not a virtue, it's just incelibacy. Just like voluntary celibacy is again not a virtue, it's just someone choosing not to have sex.
>>
>>37290073
Yeah I wonder who I'm talking about
>>37289854
>>37289870
>>37289872
>>37289723
>>37289721
>>
>>37290433

Pretty much every culture considers not getting laid to be virtuous. That's what virtuous people do. You keep trying to change the topic to incels but that's not what we're talking about. Even then you are still wrong though, an incel is still celibate and thus a better person for it. If you're going to move the goalposts at least put them somewhere that works in your favor.
>>
>>37289118

I hate people talking about "virtues" in general. No one gives a shit if you think you're a saint. The only thing that matters to others is your usefulness and your ferocity.
>>
>>37290517

That means nothing, especially since femanons always insult guys for being virgins when it is convenient to do so. That was what the other thread was about.

>>37290769

You're trying to congratulate yourself for not having sex which is pathetic. Anybody that can't get sex is pathetic for acting as if that makes them superior to anybody else, when all it proves is that they are unwanted. And boasting about being voluntarily celibate just proves you have no substance to your life so you falsely put yourself on a pedestal to pretend you have some type of superiority over others.
>>
>>37289118
Virginity is a virtue for women and a handicap for men.
Anything else is a lie.
>>
>>37289118
what did you expect

Women lie constantly to avoid being viewed negatively and men lie because they are insecure about it
>>
>>37289354
Oh, you're retarded. Sorry I bothered you.
>>
>>37290886

Again, where is the proof she's jewish? She said she didn't like Trump then she got on the Trump train as soon as he got more popular. A lot of people here are being so salty for nothing.
>>
>>37290844

I can see the merit of being a virgin involuntarily, because when you aren't deprived of one of the main instincts, you don't feel the need to exert mental effort. When you are starved for sex, you deconstruct society logically (because you think it will help), go into super-selfish mode and never come back.
>>
>>37290844

Try actually reading my posts, retard. You are objectively wrong on every count and can't even understand the basic shit I'm spoonfeeding to you. Unless you have a top secret new definition of nonvirgin you've mental gymnastic'd up but neglected to mention. Who am I kidding? You'd still be wrong even with changing the definitions around will-nilly.
>>
I know I'm lost as much as most people on /r9k/, but virginity is, very honestly, a social construct and has no actual meaning.
>>
>>37289118
>Virginity is not a virtue
In this age where it's so easy to lose virginity, it's a virtue
>>
>>37290915

I really disagree. Guys that are virgins involuntarily stereo typically end up either going insane or going super autistic and being ridiculed as a result of that. It does young men no good to over-analyze life so much and I speak from experience.

>>37290984

Calm down you salty autist. Why are there so many bitter spergs replying to me here? I'm reading everything you say and you're just wrong. You're acting as though not getting laid is virtuous but it just proves nobody wants you, objectively. You keep saying over and over again that not having sex makes you a better person.
>>
>>37291057

What's insanity? I'm a virgin autist but I'm not insane yet. Just a lot more egoistic than everyone else. I don't get ridiculed because I blend in well, even better than some non-virgins, I have found. If you saw me, you wouldn't be able to tell that I'm a virgin, and I can hold my ground in an argument and even fight when push comes to shove. Also, why is there even the word "over-analyze" in your book? What benefit is there in ignorance?
>>
>>37289157
Prove it.
>but but what I say is true-e

>le newfags
Please leave
>>
>>37291148

>What's insanity?

Think of Elliot Roger or Adam Lanza (if he existed) or the stereo typical male autist that is isolated from everyone else. I was almost like that myself.

>I don't get ridiculed because I blend in well, even better than some non-virgins, I have found

I said "stereo typically", but it is undeniable that a lot of maladjusted young virgin males have a hard time fitting into society, I was like that but not entirely since I had some normie experience, I was somewhat of a cyborg if you exclude the sex factor.

>Also, why is there even the word "over-analyze" in your book? What benefit is there in ignorance?

I speak from experience, but the very idea of being isolated from others and thinking about contentious issues over and over is just not good for anybody. And I wonder why so many people are replying as if I myself don't know about this stuff firsthand.
>>
>>37291057

Since you still don't seem to understand even after reading my posts I'll say it more clearly. If a person has had sex they are not a virgin. Why are you even bitching about virgins and nonvirgins if you don't understand this distinction? I'll repeat it for your retarded ass, if a person has had sex they are not a virgin. Do you understand? If so then let me know what other parts of my extremely simple and easy to understand posts are giving you so much trouble.
>>
Virtues cannot be objective. Virginity itself is not the virtue anyway, purity is.
>>
>>37292735

>If a person has had sex they are not a virgin
>hy are you even bitching about virgins and nonvirgins if you don't understand this distinction? I'll repeat it for your retarded ass, if a person has had sex they are not a virgin. Do you understand?

Why are you such a bitter salty little sperg? I already understood that completely fine. You're going off on strange rants for whatever reason only you know. Not having sex does not make you automatically better than others especially if you couldn't get it to begin with.
>>
>>37292982

So you still refuse to address any of my points. You just repeated the same braindead drivel from before. I don't think you actually read my posts, but you said you did. Are you a liar or just very stupid?
>>
>>37291005
>ethics is a social construct and has no actual meaning
>>
>>37293061

I quoted exactly what you said you bitter salty sperg autist. Did you forget to take your retard medication today, sperg?
>>
I can't tell if OP is trolling or not, virgins are literally faggots and being a virgin diminishes any and all of your credibility
>>
>>37293146

I know that. The other thread I made, I asked why femanons hate male virgins but then it devolved into a circlejerk about how awesome and virtuous male virgins are, it was so pathetic.
>>
>>37293179
You're literally answering your own question though man
>>
>>37293202

I guess I am, but I'm wondering why /r9k/ is so delusional about this in general. This board, I thought, was full of people who have at least some self awareness so I thought we could talk about this rationally. Yet most of the replies here are just odd. I guess I flushed the stereotypical angry bitter virgins out of their rat holes.
>>
>>37293080
I meant the previous posts, dipshit. That's why I used the plural in reference to my posts. I wasn't talking about the singular post I would make in the (then) future.
>>
File: feels bad, man.jpg (118KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
feels bad, man.jpg
118KB, 1252x1252px
>>37293337
/r9k/ stopped being a panel for civilized discussion after it was reinstated after being deleted from 4chan some years ago.
>>
>>37293337
They have no reason to be rational, they know they are fucked deep down in their soul and there's nothing they can do about it, on top of that, unless they're wizards, most of them are all about 15-19, hence they're virgins
>>
>>37293337
>posting on a board where virginity is highly valued
>wtf why do u guys value virginity this is such a surprise to me
>>
>>37293374

I already addressed the point you sperged out about, if you want to talk about your "previous posts". You have nothing left to say and you're just sperging out all over the thread in bitter rage.
>>
>>37293407
>implying all of r9k value virgins
>implying all of r9k are virgins
It's only highly valued by other closeted homosexuals, most people are red pilled on virginity and know it's religion of retards
>>
File: 1492668934779.png (224KB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
1492668934779.png
224KB, 1000x700px
>>37293385
(Males) and Autists: The Board
>>
>>37293425
You said I was a virgin and only valued virginity because of being a virgin. If this is the case how could I regret losing my virginity as mentioned in my first fucking post? This is some grade school shit and you just don't get it. You didn't address shit, you only made yourself look like a whiny retard.
>>
>>37293689

I meant that if you can't have sex and act as though it makes you better than others, you're a loser that couldn't get any and you're rationalizing it. If you can get sex and you still act as though it makes you better, it shows you're a boring dry bland person with really nothing to offer at all. I addressed all of your points, you're just a salty bitter sperg autist who's ego feels threatened because someone disagrees with you online. Hush hush, sperg. Take your retard medication now.
>>
>>37293689

So you're referring to this post I made >>37290073. I wasn't specifically singling you out for being a virgin, I was speaking generally about how pretending that being a virgin makes you a better person is pathetic. You then proceeded to go on and on about how being a virgin does indeed make you better, and it's not my fault that you feel unnecessarily attacked when someone is making a general statement. The sheer rage in this thread is so weird.
>>
>>37293755
Again with moving the goalposts. Don't you get tired from all this running around? I guess you're conditioned from the extensive mental gymnastics you do every second of every day.

You're a shitty person and are desperately flailing about to convince yourself you aren't shitty. That's fine and all, but you'll find a sensible person is far more difficult to convince than yourself. I have no problem admitting that a monk is more pious than I am. As I said before, I have things besides what my penis has touched to build my pride upon. Also as I said before, you should try developing something similar in yourself instead of trying and failing to convince others that things like virginity and other good things are not actually good things.
>>
>>37293984

Moving what goalposts? You're a salty bitter sperg that feels unnecessarily attacked on the internet because you have a very fragile ego and low self esteem. You said I attacked you for being a virgin up above even though I didn't, now you're talking generally about how being a virgin is so good so the only person moving the goalposts here is you, you need to stop projecting there sperg. If you really had things beyond your dick to build your pride upon, you wouldn't be this dedicated to an argument and you wouldn't feel this personally attacked either way.
>>
>>37294105
>Moving what goalposts?
wrong
>You're a salty bitter sperg that feels unnecessarily attacked on the internet because you have a very fragile ego and low self esteem.
wrong
>You said I attacked you for being a virgin up above even though I didn't, now you're talking generally about how being a virgin is so good so the only person moving the goalposts here is you, you need to stop projecting there sperg.
wrong
>If you really had things beyond your dick to build your pride upon, you wouldn't be this dedicated to an argument and you wouldn't feel this personally attacked either way.
wrong

You aren't even making sense any more. Try to at least construct meaningful sentences if you're going to shitpost like this. Or have I been rused by another ebin rebbiter?
>haha I was pretending to be retarded and he ACTUALLY thought I was retarded haha kek lmao im so dank xD woohoo I love summer
>>
>>37294255

>wrong
>wrong
>wrong
>wrong
>You aren't even making sense any more. Try to at least construct meaningful sentences if you're going to shitpost like this. Or have I been rused by another ebin rebbiter?
>>haha I was pretending to be retarded and he ACTUALLY thought I was retarded haha kek lmao im so dank xD woohoo I love summer

I'm not sure why (beyond the obvious reasons) you are so erratic here, but we can talk about it if you want. Same goes for the other weirdos here who were angry, we can talk about it if you want. I'm trying to be as clear as I can and I never said you specifically were a virgin, you took a statement I phrased about people in general as a personal attack on you because of low self esteem issues. Maybe some femanons can help you with your self esteem issues. As for the summerfags, you're very easy to provoke so they will be able to harm you very easily.
>>
Virginity is neither a virtue nor something to be ashamed of
>>
>>37295495
>making claims that aren't polarized or emotionally charged

MODS
>>
>>37289137
>larping as a natsoc
She's a communist now
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.