[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I fell for the "tell your crush you like them" meme

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_20170525_181422_162.jpg (39KB, 388x388px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170525_181422_162.jpg
39KB, 388x388px
>I fell for the "tell your crush you like them" meme
>>
You did good anon. At least you won't have any what ifs now. Fuck that bitch if she rejected you. You probably have shit taste in girls anyway.
>>
Literally never works out

Any time you get a crush instead of trying to find out ways to get them to like you you should try to find ways to make you stop liking her
>>
>>37288972
It sucks, but it's the advice you get because it saves time. Rest easy, you never had a chance in the first place and now you saved a lot of time.
>>
>>37289011
This tbqh famalam is the only way. Its never going to work out, so just try to get over the fact that you will never be with them, as soon as possible.
>>
>>37289006
She was almost just like me
>>
>>37289011

this is some motherfucking sagely advice.
>>
>>37288972
Aww, that sounds so sweet of you to do!
>>
>>37289011
Now this guy knows what he's talking about.
>>
>>37288972
Clear out and back away. It's over.

Don't become a beta-orbiter because that never works.
>>
>>37289011
How do you get yourself to stop liking someone? Please please please I need to fix myself
>>
File: le epic frog.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
le epic frog.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>Never told a girl I liked her first
>Several girls have told me they liked me
>Rejected all of them

Feels autistic but also devilish, my man.
>>
File: cute girl laughing.gif (884KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
cute girl laughing.gif
884KB, 500x270px
The reason it went horribly wrong was because you obviously were not looking for signs that she likes you aswell, you projected your feelings on her and just expected her to feel the same way. This is why you failed.
>>
>>37289327
You stalk their social media sites. Once you realize that your "crush" is really just glorified lust and that in reality you have nothing in common with her, you will eventually be freed from this lustful wish

On the offchance that you *think* you do match with her, realize that you crushing on her has already created an ocean of difference between you. As if you were already on a relationship but she's not in it.
Revealing your "love" at this point will only result in further alienation, until she considers you as nothing but a creep
>>
File: mary berry.jpg (29KB, 576x400px) Image search: [Google]
mary berry.jpg
29KB, 576x400px
>>37289327
If you are mentally normal then it should happen over time once you realise there are so many different girls out there that are equally or more attractive than the girl you like now. You hae what is called "pussy vision", a form of tunnel vision in which you believe that this current crush is the only girl in the world who will match you. This is a result of evolutionary pairing, however if you are of the chad mindset then you can breakaway from it like me.
>>
You don't "tell girls you like them"
You ask them out.
If she says yes, you go out, if you have a good time, you ask her out again
After several times, THEN you can tell her you like her
>>
>>37289531
Its fine, this guy is either really young or a beta male. If he is the latter then there is no point in explaining it to him. He must feel defeated and broken before he will be willing to truly change his approac
>>
not OP but why didn't anyone tell me this back when I had this problem
it could have all been different
now I'm not even into females
>>
>>37288972
I fell for it too, sucks.

>>37289327
Only absolute cure I can find is finding another girl.

>>37289555
I made the mistake when I was 18 myself, it was the first time I had ever liked a girl and I sperged out.

>>37289623
It's a result of having a beta father who doesn't teach you anything.
>>
>>37289405
>The reason it went horribly wrong was because you obviously were not looking for signs that she likes you aswell
Well, what are the signs then?
>>
Well, in certain circumstances it can be a complete liberation.
The only way to move on and feel good with yourself.

I am a student with a very demanding scholarship in an excellence college and I have no time or energy to go into dating (or, at least, I still can't find the rigth spirit for).

But there was this girl i really fell for, an excellent student too, but into a 7 year old relationship and without any intention of breaking it.
It was not immediate, at first we were really good friends and we spent entire days toghether.
But at a certain point I realized I couldn't sustain my feelings for her and I had to take distances.
So I told her and, as immediate consequnce, I did so.

It was indeed very painful at first, but now I have one weight less and more strenght to look around me. At least I know that, over the studies, I am still able to love.
>>
>>37288972
Fuck. I know that feel. I'm not like every other robot who's too shy to talk to girls. I actually try. But everytime I confess my feelings to someone, I am again reminded that I am not a normal functional adult. I get shot down eveytime. I am slowly losing hope.
>>
At this point telling her how I feel would at least give me closure. I've fallen head over heels for my oneitis over the past few months and getting to know her better has only made it worse. I can't help but think that I'd at least be able to get a date with her if I had a chance, I'm probably deluding myself but now I'll probably spend years wondering.
>>
>>37291442
Just ask her out. How she treats you when you go out will tell you if she likes you. If you're still uncertain after going out, she probably doesn't like you. The advantage of doing this rather than confessing is that you won't spill your spaghetti. Maybe you don't think that matters, but as someone who's confessed before, let me tell you I regret it even though I really didn't think I would.
>>
>>37291762
>Just ask her out
Thing is, I can't. She got in a relationship shortly after I realized I had feelings for her and they're still going strong now. I know I should never had bothered with her after finding that out but it's too late for that now. I'd ask her out in a heartbeat if she was single but she's not.
>>
>>37291821
If she's in a relationship with some other dude then it's time to move on. She obviously doesn't have feelings for you. If she did she wouldn't have gotten into a relationship with another guy. Ever, for any reason.
>>
>>37288972
>tfw told my crush i liked her
>she told me she did too
>nothing happened and we didn't even talk after that
wtf
>>
File: 1474031098959322400.png (4KB, 222x211px) Image search: [Google]
1474031098959322400.png
4KB, 222x211px
OP i have no idea why you are sad

think about it like this
>you told her your feelings she rejected you as it seems
>you dont need to bother thinking about her anymore but shes aware that you liked her so maybe if you are lucky someday she will notice how much of a nice guy you are and message you
>you showed that you have balls and talked with her and didint end up like all the others day dreaming about their crush even after 5 years

keep ya chin up
>>
>>37291854
>If she did she wouldn't have gotten into a relationship with another guy
We barely knew each other at the time. She met him two months before me and he moved fast, it's not like I'd been orbiting her for ages and she just went off with some chad.
>>
>>37291926
She likes the other guy, she doesn't like you. That's why she's dating the other guy and not you. I know right now you're torn up and not thinking of the big picture because you like her more than you even realize, but you have to move on before you hurt yourself.
>>
File: crying eyes closed.jpg (57KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
crying eyes closed.jpg
57KB, 400x388px
>>37291925
>if you are lucky someday she will notice how much of a nice guy you are and message you
>tfw this happened
>tfw we met up for lunch and I never contacted her afterwards because I was scared
I ran into her for the first time since that last week and I wanted to cry.
>>
>girl seems to really like me
>I start liking her
>She instantly looses all interest in me
>>
>>37288972
Good for you anon, that takes a lot of guts to do and even though it didn't work out this time you did get some experience from it and you can only get better if you keep trying. I've got severe anxiety and tend to spill my spaghetti whenever I try talking to people in general especially girls, but I've forced myself to keep trying. It sucks, it's difficult and embarrassing sometimes but I've gotten better at socializing to the point where I can have a normal conversation with a girl I like without fucking up. Getting rejected fucking sucks and it's painful but don't give up anon as long as you keep trying to improve everyday you can make it. Workout, take good care of your hygiene, get a part time job and try talking to people.
>>
One good thing about being 25+ is you don't really get crushes anymore. I'll find some girl attractive, maybe talk to her, but I don't build them up in my head liked I used to.
>>
>>37291973
>but you have to move on
I'm aware. When I found out she was dating him I tried to move on with three other girls but those all fell through and I just fell for her even more. I moved on from those other girls pretty easily but not her. We met through work and in another month I'm quitting for a better job I've got lined up and I'll probably never see her again. It'll probably be years before I'm really over her though.
>>
>>37292158
I've been like this since 20. I can only imagine the problems involved with having a gf and all the expectation she would have for me.
It's enough for me to just stop being friendly when a girl talk to me for the sake of talking to me. I only get along with older women.
>>
>>37291245

>he think the "I'm too busy with school for dating" excuse actually works!
>he's reframed being an autist who asked out someone in a long term relationship as some sort of noble self sacrifice!

Retard.
>>
Just tell her you like her titties but her nose is crooked. That'll put her in a tizzy.
>>
>>37289011
well yeah it doesn't work.

It puts the other person on the spot to make a snap choice about you right there and then.
Reverse the scenario, imagine if a girl you hardly pay attention to in class/work one day out of the blue approaches you and says she has feelings for you. You don't hate her, you don't like her either, you are indifferent about her.
What do you tell her then ? Will it be the same thing OP heard when he got rejected ?

This whole confess your feelings thing only work if both parties already have some feelings for each other and in anime.
>>
File: 49.jpg (49KB, 375x349px) Image search: [Google]
49.jpg
49KB, 375x349px
>>37288972
>crush seems to like me
>we chat fairly often
>lots of ;) and subtle hints
>when we see each other in person she asks me where I was been and how I liked there
>decide to go for it
>"hey what do you say to coffee with me on Sunday?"
>after three months still left on read
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.