[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How big of a Chad is your father, /r9k/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 12

File: 1494716815441.jpg (359KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1494716815441.jpg
359KB, 1920x1080px
How big of a Chad is your father, /r9k/?
>>
>>37288147
Not really, he's pretty beta when you think about it.
>>
>>37288147
not one bit

crazy beta who yells at strangers for trying to talk to him. Gets nervous and stutters around alphas
>>
>>37288147
He's above average but not quite a Chad. He was a college athlete and tied the scoring record for the soccer team. He was offered a scholarship to American University and a half scholarship to Yale but he turned it down.
>>
My dad was a jock in his younger years. He's 6'6" buff and pretty good looking, even now he makes girls wet just by being around them. After he and my mom divorced, he just slept around with tons of young girls.

Right now he has 2 girlfriends in their 20s, he's 53 and they're both aware the other exist. I don't know how you convince a girl to share you with another girl but he did it.
>>
>>37288147
Not at all. I'm the same as him desu.

My other, on the other hand, is ultra chad.
>>
>>37288393
brother*

I should probably read over my posts.
>>
He's an ultra Chad, it's ridiculous.
>>
>>37288390
Damn. 6 6? How tall are you?
>>
not much of a Chad hes a manlet but still very charismatic and not afraid to talk to go talk to anyone or do what he wants. fuckin asshole too..
>>
>>37288147
mega chad, constantly tells me im wasting good genetics, he's dirt broke and 57 years old and is always banging girls in their 20s ever since he got divorced
>>
>>37288147
Massive beta. He does whatever my stepmother tells him to do. He is seriously considering quitting his job as a lawyer to work for her.
>>
>>37288147
>no friends
>hates his side of the family
>lays around all day watching tv
maybe a 12? My parents are one of the only couples who have stayed together. 30 year anniversary is coming up, gotta be a little Chad to keep your woman faithful.
>>
>>37288147
He's the Chaddest Chad you'll ever meet, but he's a pretty decent person. He doesn't flaunt it. So far my dad's the only person I actually like.
>>
>>37288147
He's what you'd call an Autist Chad. Someone you'd assume is a normalfag at first glance but when you pay attention you'll realise he would've been like me if not for being forced into normiedom because of the time he grew up in.
>>
He fucked his way through East Asia until his 40s, made tons of money and married a Stacy 15 years younger and now does oldtimer racing.
>>
>>37288147
He's a introverted professor who got his wife stolen from him by a big-shot engineer

He's basically a cuck. I feel bad for him
>>
File: 2.png (548KB, 626x662px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
548KB, 626x662px
>>37288447
5'11"

My mom is short.
>>
>>37288147
Well he's a minor league hockey player so you tell me
>>
>>37288147

He's a religious cuck. I can't respect him.
>>
>>37288147
my dad used to be a pro athlete.

i have never watched an sports game on my own volition
>>
>>37288147
He's a beta. I know because only a beta would insist that he's the "alpha male" of the household while beating the shit out of a decade-old child explicitly to placate his wife when he explicitly knew said child did nothing wrong. Motherfucker has some insecurity issues.

Also, he's a literal cuck.
>>
File: 1469837055613.png (24KB, 138x209px) Image search: [Google]
1469837055613.png
24KB, 138x209px
>>37288147
He's pretty mega chad, he ran off from home at 16 to deal drugs in the LA rock scene where he spent a bunch of times hanging out with some big names and banging chicks. He still gets drunk and tells me about how when he was my age he had already been with all sorts of chicks, I think he means to be encouraging but it's more just demoralizing as hell. Currently he's in his late 40s and divorced from my mother which tore him up at first but he's right back to having multiple dates every week already which of course he fucking tells me about constantly.
>>
3 kids with 3 different women. I don't think he's a bad guy though, he provides at least. Was my mom's choice to leave him, I think because she couldn't monopolize him. You just can't expect to contain fucking Chads, now I never got to be bequeathed those chad skills and I'm pretty much a beta cuck. I was rejected by multiple women on account of being too feminine.
>>
He's very normal. That's about it. Old fashioned, traditional kind of guy who works hard. Not a Chad, but just a manly man with good values.
>>
>>37288147
He was a chad in his prime, but at this point, he's just some fat old man who can't talk well. He likes to use a lot of outdated and southern expressions in his communication, despite the fact we live in cuckifornia. People don't understand what he's trying to talk about half the time, and they make fun of him for it. He has photographic evidence that he slayed an island's worth of pussy in his prime. He did all the sports in high school and was buff as hell. He was extremely disappointed when he learned that I am a pathetic loser.
>>
He tries his best to be a hardworking family man but I'm convinced he has some form of autism and socially he's almost as bad as I am. My mom's implied but never outright said that she basically settled for him.
>>
>>37288578
ECHL?
>>
What father?

Probably not original.
>>
>>37288147
My dad is beta as fuck but so is my mom. They've been together since their 20's so it's a match made in heaven.

All their children are massive virgin losers though because that's a double dose of beta/ugly/short person genes.
>>
My dad is a failed normie, I would even say he's a cyborg if he didn't have two kids. He can't get a girlfriend and sends girls creepy emails and he doesn't have any friends
>>
>>37288147
He's an engineer, they are the Chads of the nerd world.

Needless to say, I am dissapoint.
>>
File: IMG_0672.jpg (62KB, 524x524px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0672.jpg
62KB, 524x524px
>>37288147
My dad was chad as fuck, but a kind and just man. Best father of anyone Ive ever heard of. Nobody I know has had a childhood as pristine as mine, thanks to him. He died when i was 18 of brain cancer, and I still miss having his light illuminating the world.
>>
He's too old for me to tell. He's like 63. He's a bit of a hygiene freak and sometimes forgets things. Sometimes I get the feeling that he's on the spectrum, but he has a high position at work and is well respected there, and is almost always dominating the conversation when we're in a social situation with other people.
I'm not really sure. I think he was a little awkward like me when he was younger but became more confident and adjusted as he grew older and gained experience. He looked pretty average when he was younger. We look really similar but I think I look a little better.
>>
>>37288147
He's a military tryrone/chad hybrid
>>
>dad used to model for catalogues and stuff
>still fit and good-looking in his late 50s
>managed to charm his way out of prison time for fucking my mom when she was 13
At least I got good looks out of it, I guess. Could probably get a decent girl if I wasn't a recluse.
>>
>>37288147
He's cheating on mum with at least two women. He also used to have a college girl in his lover rotation, though I'm pretty sure they fell out at some point. I guess that's pretty Chad of him.

On the other hand I think they're all sleeping with him for the sake of money or career advancement rather than how attractive he is, which I guess isn't a very Chad situation to find yourself in.
>>
>>37288147
He's a pot smoking hippy cowboy who fugged a lot of women over the years. I probably have half Vietnamese and Thai siblings from when he was in Vietnam and Thailand in the military.
>>
>>37288147
My dad was an alpha chad who impregnated like 10 women in the span of two years.
I have 12 half brothers and half sisters I know of, we're scattered around North America, South America, and Europe. He was a true Fernando Martinez.
Our dad never paid child support to any of our moms either.
I've met him once in my life when I was 11. He lives in Ft. Lauderdale in a massive fucking house, he had a sports car, a luxury car, and a boat.
When my half-sister and I were visiting him, he brought us to the beach. He spent a lot of time on our beach trip talking to these two college girls. Later that night my sister and I were eating pizza when those two college girls from the beach showed up to our house. I'm almost certain he had a threesome with them while my sister and I were playing super mario strikers in the basement.
I'm a 23 year old virgin. I did not inherit any of those fernando genes
>>
>>37291853
Your dad is a magical turbo chad, holy fuck. How do you even do that?
>>
>>37288147
He's a fat beta faggot. He is still somewhat redpilled though. He's a race realist, and voted for Trump.
>>
File: 1400927640184.jpg (98KB, 983x758px) Image search: [Google]
1400927640184.jpg
98KB, 983x758px
He has a limp shoulder, messed up eye and he's like 60 now, but he went down to the Florida Keys on a whim and got 20 year old Stacies to show their tits and ass to him.
The fuck
>>
>>37291853
Did you at least fug your half-sister?
>>
My dad was a pedo aspie, just like me. That shit is genetic, I'm sure
>>
He's a huge beta, but apparently he had a Chad past. My mom's pretty hot after all.

He once broke up with his 4/10 wife and banged a 7/10 chick for a while. I think he did it partly to show me how easy it is to bang hot chicks. I think having children kinda fucked his brain up though, he's a total fucking doormat nowadays.
>>
>>37288147
100%

I actually watched him do nothing but hold his frame once in a confrontation started by some angry whiny woman who got mad at him over a non-issue. By the end of it she handed him her business card with her personal details written on the back. I was shocked, but it made me laugh how little my dad actually cared. He threw out the card moments later.
>>
File: 1438819226943.gif (930KB, 472x360px) Image search: [Google]
1438819226943.gif
930KB, 472x360px
None
>morbidly obese
>about 5'9 I'm 5'7
>literal neckbeard
>obsessed with vidya, fantasy and sci-fi things
>generally beta in all aspects, both physical and in character
Recently he asked me if I could recommend him some anime but I watch way too little of it to give him some good titles. I remember when we used to watch mainstream anime such as Death Note. Shit was cash honestly.
Needless to say I inherited his beta-ness, but when he was my age he at least had a gf which I cannot say for myself.
>>
He makes ardbeg whisky which is a pretty chad job imo. He was also in the navy which I don't think is that gay. But we used to rip on him for it anyway.
Dont know about his sexual conquests but he wasnt bad looking
>>
>>37293356
I wish.
She's really qt too
>>
>runs a large corporation
>army trained and experienced
>has subsequently killed lesser men
>pimpslaps lackluster wagies for fun
>slaps them again for not laughing at this
>has a circle of exec (beta)Alpha chad orbiters trying to ride his D
>handsome
>apparently used to have several mistresses that mother knew about and accepted that he only relinquished because workload increased
>rich
>works out often
>know he has a massive dick even for an asian man from when he used to walk from the bath to his bedroom
>6' flat which is massive for our country
>>
I don't know if I'd call him Chad but he was suave as fuck from what I understand when he was my age.

>mom was 19 and dad was 28 when they were dating
>i'll never be able to pull in young pussy like that
>>
>>37294035
>massive dick
<asian man
>>
>>37288147
Not at all my dad is short and fat

I'm pretty sure my mom cucked him becuase I look like a completely different person from anyone in the family and I'm her obvious favorite
>>
>>37288390
Because women are completely okay with sharing an alpha

I had an ex that would over and over tel me I could fuck other girls f I want

(I w
>>
>>37291853
He sounds like a self-interested douche.
Sorry anon, maybe you'll at least get some inheritance.
>>
>How big of a Chad is your father, /r9k/?

No idea. He was arrested for arson before I was born, serving a life sentence, and we moved across the country.

It wasn't until I was 12 that I found out his name.
>>
File: 1437081733338.jpg (60KB, 706x706px) Image search: [Google]
1437081733338.jpg
60KB, 706x706px
I don't think he's a Chad. He's a Jewish guy who enjoys working hard. A normalfag if anything. He has a M.A. and works for a global pharmaceutical company. He plays music, and is good at talking to people, but he doesn't really have any friends.

He and I get along OK. When I was a kid he made me play every single fucking sport there was, and he coached my little league baseball team for a few years. He really likes sports. It's too bad for him that I wasn't any good at any of the sports he made me play. The only one I was halfway decent at was soccer, and for burgers soccer is the farthest sport from normie you can get, without being competitive cup stacking or something. So he never cared about that.

He's one of 3 brothers. The oldest brother, my uncle, is the closest thing in the 3 brothers to a Chad. He's a manipulative "guru" who runs a pyramid scheme that sells people healing beads and balance crystals and shit like that. He has made millions from it. I hate it, but I can't help but admire it too. He has/had a normal family with a wife and kids but now he has side action with a couple different women in their 30s. I don't really know the details because my Dad hates him, and thus we never visit. The third brother, who is younger than the white guru but also older than my Dad, is a nebbishy type who makes good money doing translation work in Europe. BUT he literally cuck'd himself by getting married, at 50 years old, to a fat woman with a fully grown retarded son. He became a provider to this leech and her retarded son. He went from living in a paid-off house in a very expensive city in a wealthy European nation, to having to live in section 8 housing. I visited him a couple years ago when I was living in Europe myself, and I couldn't believe how hard the poor guy had cucked himself.

So out of the three brothers, I would say the guru is the "Chad", the cucked uncle is the "beta", and my Dad is the "normie".
>>
>>37288147
Dude, my dad got around. He told me that I have 14 half-brothers/sisters running around (I have one full brother, I'm the youngest).
>>
>>37294357
A life sentence for arson? Jeez, what the heck did he try to do? Burn down a government building or something? I didn't know you could get a life sentence for arson. Is arson considered a non-violent crime? Sounds pretty badass desu.

You ever tried to contact him?
>>
File: 1487371634333.jpg (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1487371634333.jpg
26KB, 400x400px
>>37291524
Fuckk, Anon...
>>
My dad is basically Homer Simpson in terms of body and mind. He repeats the last thing people said and pretends like he said it. I have no fuckiny clue what my mom saw in him but they divorced when I was 5
>>
>>37288147
Not at all.
>Married a hooker and took her out of the streets (mom).
>Shitty job, got hurt badly on the spine and had to retire during his late 40s.
>Live in almost poverty and has to choose between paying the water or energy bill every month.
>>
>>37288147
total beta, he is fucking dead.
>>
File: 2m4t9gy.jpg (107KB, 600x499px) Image search: [Google]
2m4t9gy.jpg
107KB, 600x499px
>>37288147
He had 5 girlfriends in his college years before he picked my mom n knocked her up. They're divorced now and he has since found peace in christ
>>
>>37295319
Burned down a block of flats. I'm talking a commie block style of flats, so a lot of houses.
>>
File: 1495051660928.jpg (74KB, 453x604px) Image search: [Google]
1495051660928.jpg
74KB, 453x604px
Now my dad is a 54 year old NEET who leeches off his mommy and plays chess like 4 hours a day.

He was a swole 28 year old community college student who met my mom who was baby crazy and creampied her

so ex chad?
>>
>>37288390
>>37294200
every THOT is a bi polyamorous whore now
>>
>>37289595
how is he a cuck? did he adopt some dindu
>>
>>37291316
SPHL way back.

I did have an ECHL team in my days and lots of the guys were Chads from rich families who were able to fart around for 6 months out of the year then go back and work at daddies company
>>
>>37289720
yet your here posting anime girls you fucking cuck
>>
>>37295530
Cool. Why did he do it?
>>
>>37295869
He was crazy in the head or something. Pyromaniac. Not that it matters to be crazy in an ex-soviet country, they'll still jail you as hard as they can.
>>
File: 1491976220701.jpg (66KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1491976220701.jpg
66KB, 512x512px
>>37295629
That's what happens when you have no social skills, no parental figures to force you to do anything plus unlimited internet access. Besides my dad's semi proud of me, he's disappointed that I don't have a gf, but glad that I was never as wild as him and that I got into a respectable uni and am probably going to graduate straight into a decent job and not have to spend my time dealing drugs to get by.
>>
>>37295578

Cucked out of his reasoning. He would rather stick by stupid beliefs he hasn't analyzed even when presented with evidence against it.
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.