[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Psychological Help

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_9561.png (23KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9561.png
23KB, 600x800px
Hero edition.
No Nick todau so I figured I'd start the thread while on break. Share your problems, ask questions, get other people's perspective on your own story or anecdotes. Anything goes. Feel free to make up your own objectives. Regulars abound and new people are always welcome.
>>
>>37288030
And I misspelled a word in the OP. Fuck I'm on a roll today!
>>
>>37288030
how are you doing hero
>>
>>37288055
I'm alive. Best I can say right now. Yourself?
>>
>>37288068
p. good, had a busy week of cutting grass and shit and now im drinking beer until I pass out
>>
>>37288087
Sounds like a plan to me. I have about 7 more hours ahead of me before I'm done with today's obligations.
>>
>>37288152
what are you doing

during these 7h
>>
>>37288218
Interning until around 5 then little bro's graduation starts at 7.
>>
So, two weeks ago, more or less, younger better artist friend told me a "fun" drawing exercise,
which basically is: draw a line and draw a pillow around it, and then he sent an example

I've been trying to draw pillows for two weeks and it's only making me feel like 100% complete pure shit
this sure is nice
>>
>>37288544
What do you mean? I don't follow how you go from A to B.
>>
>>37288571
I've been trying but not succeeding
>>
>>37288591
How do you go from a line to a pillow?This makes no sense.
>>
>>37288746
you draw it around it, like a line of action
>>
>>37288804
Then shouldn't it be a plus, more like drawing a face?
>>
hey people, how are you today?
yesterday a friend of mine and her friend came to my house after a party and we were drinking. we were having a nice conversation, we were laughing etc. but i felt empty inside. my inability to experience pleasure has become annoying. it has made me consider selfharming again just to feel something
>>
>>37289295
Work ended early so I have an hour or so free time now. Going to rage at DKSIII.
>>
>>>/soc/
nobody likes these fucking threads, faggots
bitch about bitching bitches over there
>>
>>37289295
it's alright, been off work for 2 days now, starting to feel anxious again.

can you feel sad or angry or that kind of emotion, or is it only the happy ones that are missing?
>>
>>37289453
Thank you for your input, your noticing has been noticed and has been reported to the robot.
>>
File: 1493859350952.png (130KB, 500x545px) Image search: [Google]
1493859350952.png
130KB, 500x545px
>>37289601
What should be reported to the robot is your constant fucking rehashing of this thread
>>
File: Daily Atlas Bullying Image.jpg (72KB, 600x385px) Image search: [Google]
Daily Atlas Bullying Image.jpg
72KB, 600x385px
Atlas, Fatlas
Chubby mess
Blames it for his loneliness

Can't get a girlfriend
Can't get a date
Won't leave the house if dinner's late
>>
I tried to host the thread today, have to leave soon so probably will no longer be able to post. Good luck everyone!
>>
>>37289700
It's pretty interesting to see this. Do you just spend some free time thinking of this stuff?
>>
Just popping in to say this is a nice idea.
>>
>>37290204
Thanks Hero, you too.
>>
Hey everyone! Sup?

As for me, I'm finishing off a bottle of whiskey that I was drinking on wednesday. It's not that good honestly.
>>
>>37290218
That one just came to me last night when I couldn't sleep (which is often).

It's been a full on one today. Haven't stopped since about 9 this morning until 9 tonight, and on six hours sleep. Working tomorrow too, albeit mercifully less intense. I'll have earned my vodka this week.
>>
>>37290299
Yeah man, I guess. Have fun.
>>
>>37290239
Thanks Eh. Soon as I go to leave the regulars start showing up.
>>
>>37290369
Yeah, it seems like pretty bad timing. Oh well. The thread might still be up when you get back. I'll probably be gone though.
>>
>>37290369
The timing sucks. It would be nice if you could stick around or else return.
>>
Why are these threads so hard to find lately? Is nick away?
>>
>>37290546
Yeah, he's been preoccupied for the last few days. He has a lot on.
>>
>>37290569
What has he been up to?
>>
>>37290594
Gallivanting.
>>
>>37290450
>>37290424
I'll be lurking, but will only be able to do a post or two an hour tops.
>>
>>37290642
Huh, looks like we won't be seeing much of you this thread. That's too bad. I'll probably see you next one if it's up early enough.
>>
>>37290610
Oh, okay. Do you know the result of the Jacuzzi party?
>>
Well boys, i just wanted to visit the thread to see how you guys are doing, see yall tomorrow i guess, might be sad because its an exam day
>>
>>37290819
Good luck with the exam

>>37290812
I don't think he got laid if that's what you mean
>>
I'm thinking of killing someone who's making my life very difficult. If I get caught I'll probably just off myself before they get me.
I really don't know how my life has become what it is when things were cool as a kid.
I wish I could experience that bliss one last time.
>>
>>37290900
That's not exactly what I meant, but it's a result.
>>
>>37288030
I'm 29, balding, back pains as well as in the legs and I was over dating 5 years ago.
From 24 to 29 I was clean on social requirements but now I want friends or a gf.
How do I push those feelings out again?
>>
File: yg.png (348KB, 655x480px) Image search: [Google]
yg.png
348KB, 655x480px
>sometimes i see things that im sure other people doesnt see
>frequently i get dizzy for absolutly not reason

with things i mean black/gray objects moving fast
>i had hear things when i'm about to sleep (i lay on my bed looking at the ceiling for 10min until i fall asleep), someone saying my name or saying unintelligible words
>>
Hey everyone.

My shift ends pretty late, plus the travel to come back takes a shit ton of time. So yeah, here I am.

>>37290999
Why would you push them out?
Is it because you have low self esteem, don't think you deserve either?

>>37291125
Sounds like hallucinations. Go get a doctor asap.

>>37290934
What happened to end up in that situation? I don't think murder is going to be the way
>>
>>37291202
What's up Frenchy?
>>
>>37291238
Not fired because of the theft, but will have to repay the sum back, one way or another.

"We'll figure it out later" said the boss. So here I am, working for maybe nothing until later. Just because of arabs.

Hope I won't meet more tomorrow with ramadan, ect. It makes me feel uneasy now, and while I can interact with them as they do, I just don't feel comfortable.

Exept for the ones that aren't stereotypes ya know.
>>
>>37291287
Theft? Arabs? What's the story here?
>>
>>37291331
Yesterday I got stolen on my shift. While I was serving a bunch of people from the 5+ group of arab, one of them just opened my bag and stole a bunch of bank bills. 160 euros.

It was a nice day until that event.

But thanks to my issues, I got troubled mentally for one day only. Now I'm back to the hold feeling normal, aka almost nothing.

How was it for you? Didn't talk for a bit of time now
>>
>>37291202
Age, not interested in people that don't have similar interests, never leave my house and people just want sex.

I want a loving relationship and these don't exist outside of Internet dating in a game. I tried so long.

I want to not do it anymore. I've had enough.
>>
>>37291384
Glad you didn't get culturally enriched.
>>37290776
I'll be there.
>>
File: 1412865530805-1.png (192KB, 534x300px) Image search: [Google]
1412865530805-1.png
192KB, 534x300px
>>37291407
Try serious dating apps, that's still something

Besides, I know you feel like you've been crawling for quite a long time. But perhaps you didn't use your time efficiency? Perhaps try something else?

That's what I usually do when I end up in these situations. I mean, there's always a way, that doesn't include anything extreme.
>>
>>37291420
Ya know I know people from that origin that are nice and acting normal human beings.

I just hate walking stereotypes.
>>
>>37291384
Do you have trouble with Arab customers often? What's the situation like on that front in your part of the world?

It has been a little while, hasn't it? I've had a very busy week. Working tomorrow as well but today has been my busiest day. It was tough but thankfully I got a second wind when there were 3-4 hours left to go and I made it through. Just one more shift tomorrow and then I have a breather.
>>
so last month was my store's annual inventory, I ended up spending about three solid months working the absolute worst hours trying to keep the backroom under control because it was a nightmare and i did so with little to no help because i never get any help.

after busting my ass for three months while everybody else seemed to just fuck around with their work buddies, i got my yearly evaluation and despite all the hard work i put in, i got some middle of the road shit evaluation because "i dont delegate enough, and that i should spend less time fixing everybody else's problems" and then i went on an eleven-day vacation.

my vacation was great by the way, it was the most peaceful ive felt probably ever, but like all good things it ended.

so when i got back to work I was sent overnight to reset the entire electronics department, which wasnt bad but I was not given any direction and no help, because my shitbag managers didnt feel like changing anybody's schedules, not even mine, so i had to manhandle 70 inch television displays down by myself.

and when i get back to my regular shift, i end up having to go back to cleaning up everybody elses messes because lo and behold, nobody did shit in the time i was off or overnight.

im really fucking sick of this shit and since one of the overnight managers stepped down and left the store, i have nobody to vent to because a) half the managers that work there are pieces of shit and b) if i vent to one of them about some other manager, that manager will invariably hear it

i think im going to quit or kill myself or something really soon, like i havent felt this shitty in years
>>
>>37289520
sorry for the late response i had an errand to run.
i can feel sad but i havent felt angry or happy in quite a while

why are you off from work?

>>37289403
hope you enjoy it
>>
>>37291574
You have to address them using the familiar form, as they do to you. They call you "chief/boss/bro", whatever they want on the spot. Most of them try to get a lower price. Some smokes bangs on the beach.

Overall you have to do the same with them. They're mostly not serious, and if you adapt to their language it goes ok.

Still, I'd prefer people that don't use that dialect. Sure I know how to talk to people, but meh you know. Talking in english to english people is amazing, unlike the guys that are like what I've described above.

>>37291583
Maybe do as you've been told: Delegate, and if they don't do shit, just tell your superiors you did delegated work, but they didn't do jack shit.
Right now, you're seen as the guy that does everything, so they can chill back as you do everything.

Gotta turn that around.
>>
>>37291687

the problem is that i tell my superiors that and they also dont do shit to fix it
>>
>>37291731
Who's in charge of the evaluation then? What said evaluation told to your coworkers?

Perhaps you should adapt to them, and do less
>>
>>37291507
Agree with this. I may be Appalachain (pronounced App-uh-latch-in) mountain boy, but not everyone here is a sister-fucking meth head. Its the tiny, loud majority that set stereotypes.
>>37291619
It's awful fun
>>
>>37291687
It's difficult to appreciate exactly what you mean. English has a great many dialects. What exactly is their dialect? Is it some kind of Arabic/ French pidgin or creole?
>>
>>37291839
Just a way to speak, more than anything.

Only them call you brother/boss, or act like they do. Pretty much like manchilds.
>>
>>37291865
Oh, I see. They behave that way here too. I wouldn't address them in those terms. I find it distasteful. I suppose I'm too prideful, which is a flaw, but I would feel very uncomfortable doing so. Addressing them on their level.
>>
>>37291940
You already adapt yourself to the ones you talk to.

Except if you talk to your mother like you do with your friends, girlfriend, or even us. And vice versa.

Besides, when they buy you shit, you just sell it to them. It's just about making it smooth.
>>
>>37292002
I'm not saying that I don't change my patterns of speech depending on the audience. I'm just saying that I would remain aloof rather than meet them on their terms. Maybe I'm just bent out of shape since the terror attack and my brother almost getting caught up in it, but I do not have very much tolerance at the moment.
>>
>>37292086
Don't mistake me though: I don't enjoy it.

But it's necessary.
>>
>>37292108
I understand. That must be a bitter pill to swallow.
>>
>>37292128
I've swallowed way bitter pills. This one is laughable, and sticks to my pragmatism. So it's not that problematic.
>>
>>37292164
Fair enough then. I try to be idealistic, though that is sometimes unwise.
>>
>>37292299
What do you call idealistic though?
>>
>>37292319
Sticking to your guns. Not saying something you don't believe. The biggest thing for me is wanting to be able to look back and say that I didn't bow my head and stay quiet just for the sake of my own safety. Nothing makes me feel more regret than knowing that I should have spoken up. Principles need to be ironclad to me. This is a standard to which I hold myself, not others. Indeed it might even be a bad thing if everyone was the same way.
>>
>>37292390
It's not efficient and the outcome (you feeling better) could be solved if you changed your perspective on the whole matter. As in, making compromises won't kill you, will get you new skills and/or will be more efficient.

What are your principles though?
>>
>>37292430
The outcome and efficiency are less important to me.
>>
>>37292454
I'm talking about the outcome of sticking to your pinciples, aka you feeling right with yourself.

If you changed your view on it, you could achieve a position without that many principles, while still feeling right with yourself.

Still, what are your principles?
>>
>>37292492
That's a big topic, and one that I can't get into tonight what with work in the morning. I'll be around tomorrow evening though, and I'll have all the time in the world.
>>
>>37292611
Well, alright.

I kind of have a negative opinion about principles, but I'd like to know yours.
>>
>>37292611
>>37292635
Interested to know this as well Facet and Frenchy. I'll definitly be here tomorow to see you two's principles.
>>
>>37292789
>if I make it alive after my shift
>if
>>
Pls help i fucked up i want to end my life
>>
File: I'll be leaving now.jpg (155KB, 959x540px) Image search: [Google]
I'll be leaving now.jpg
155KB, 959x540px
>>37292789
Well stay tuned and we'll hash it all out tomorrow. Night all.
>>
anyone else here no longer attracted to real women?
>>
>>37288030
i realized that life has no point at all and that i am hated by everyone i have ever talked to
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.