[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do women bitch about how a notoriously misogynist board

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 10

File: image.jpg (84KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 450x450px
Why do women bitch about how a notoriously misogynist board is mean to them?
>>
Women are just typically very shallow and get to act like children their whole lives.
They find out about this place through twitter or normiebook screenshots that give them a distorted view of what the board is actually like, and when they get here, instead of accepting that some guys are really struggling with the urge to give up on life and just want to rot in each others company, they see it as
>hey, I have as much of a right to be here as anyone because I have the ability to post here
so even though they find themselves in a place that they largely disagree with and that largely disagrees with them, they get indignant over the idea that not every single place on the internet is 100% inclusive and here the fuck they are.
Like have you seen some of the fucking threads they make?
Its not in the least hard to be a stealth fem and I'm glad that some do but there are so many that are incapable of doing it, just like they're incapable of entertaining any notion of exclusion just out of pure cunt-brained stubbornness.
>>
It's really not that misogynistic. When I came here in 2014, it was absolutely flooded with redditors. Say anything remotely original to what you think and you would get spammed with fedora memes and teamed up on by redditors calling you a sperg, a neckbeard virgin edgy guy, etc. Those insults were very popular in 2014. But experiencing that and seeing how this board was an autistic turbo-flood of redditors shitting on robots made me realize that "/r9k/ hates women" is a myth. What's really going on is that a few independent poster guys are angry at women, then redditors take that and apply it to the entire board since women always have to be victims in western society. /r9k/ is not a safe space, if it ever so happens to be truly "misogynistic" again that would be because robots retook their board through force.
>>
>>37287350
Right. And when you point all this out, they'll say
>oh I'm sorry little boy, did I upset your safe space?
Yeah, you did. This isn't /pol/, I don't think most of us had a problem with safe spaces. You stay in yours (which is much bigger than ours), we'll stay in ours, and everything should be good.
>haha stay mad virgin
Yeah I'm a virgin. Where do you think you are, exactly, that that would function as a put-down?
>>
File: 1494782657809.png (53KB, 571x618px) Image search: [Google]
1494782657809.png
53KB, 571x618px
>>37287416
nice revisionist history there, faggot
>>
>>37288415
he's not completely wrong actually. i wouldn't say it was misogynist, it was really more "no girls allowed", but to me, that's not misogyny.
>>
Blackbots are becoming a problem too.
I don't mind nogs being here but I don't want to here their fuck whitey shit.
>>
File: 1430278614247.png (44KB, 1321x297px) Image search: [Google]
1430278614247.png
44KB, 1321x297px
>>37287285
several reasons and shit I don't want to get into, but the main reason is: they are so fucking bored with their lives they just look for something to bitch about. They have it so good, and they are not interested in anything besides drama. I guess it's a plus to them that they get to bitch about something "bad" like misogyny, as if they didn't bring it upon them fucking selves.
They have no hobbies. I have hobbies, but I break them up. One of them is coming to /r9k/ to complain about cunts, it's not my entire reason for living. Then I'll go do something else.
>>
>>37288471
>here
*hear
>>
>>37288415

We need Derrida now more than ever.
>>
File: 1495762245075.gif (146KB, 300x375px) Image search: [Google]
1495762245075.gif
146KB, 300x375px
>>37287416
>>37288415
get a load of these faggots who got here last week

this was a nice, gentlemanly even, place at one point.

don't speak unless youve been here since 2009 at least

misogyny and racism are the least robot traits despite the stormfags and alt right children infesting the world and shitting up this board
>>
>>37287350
This. It's always about them and their "problems" every second of every day IRL with cunts and white knights tripping over each other to help the poor victims.
Guys get ONE FUCKING PLACE where they can vent without feeling like they're walking on egg shells and then these cunts come in demanding that we pander to their sensibilities.
No. Fuck off back to your cozy existence where even made up problems you supposedly face are taken seriously and everyone is there for you.
Newsflash, the people here don't have that even as they face real struggles so leave us alone.
>>
>>37288415

>revisionist history

Faggot. Were you here too? Are you going to start telling me lies about this was a pro-robot safe space where we treated women like trash and redditors never came here to start shit with us? I was told /r9k/ "hated women" which is why I was shocked when I came here and saw this board for how it actually was. Women need to be victims no matter what.
>>
>>37288573
it was only nice for a minute. it very quickly turned into a male outcast virgin haven.
>Misogyny
>alt-right
k those faggots actually worship (white) women
>>
>>37288580
>mfw I try to bring up my problems to my grandmother, asking her for advice
>she just talks about her problems
>>
File: 1335198418577.jpg (71KB, 1135x551px) Image search: [Google]
1335198418577.jpg
71KB, 1135x551px
The entire internet, for a very glorious couple decades, was 99.99% guys. When girls found it, they usually weren't immediately welcomed and that's inconceivable, I have a vagina, why aren't you giving me special treatment? No concept of earning your way in, or fitting in, no, just demand that the place you don't even LIKE conforms to what you think it should be.
>>
>>37287285
Why are all the Oreo ice cream treats so hard to find? This and the ice cream sandwiches are nearly impossible to find these days
>>
File: 1494090602799.png (190KB, 878x1546px) Image search: [Google]
1494090602799.png
190KB, 878x1546px
>>37288735
Women ruin everything.

>tfw saw this play out first hand at my school
Went from nerds being bullied (verbally and physically) for playing gameboys and yugioh to Chads and Stacys talking about pokemon and anime.
>>
>>37288736
they don't even sell this stuff where I live. it looks disgusting anyway. amerilards make the grossest stuff.
>>
>>37288986
Do you like Oreos? Do you like vanilla ice cream?
That's all it is, vanilla ice cream that has bits flavored after the chocolate parts of an oreo
>>
>>37288986
It's literally just cookies and cream on a stick
>>
File: neal-mcdnough.jpg (108KB, 585x332px) Image search: [Google]
neal-mcdnough.jpg
108KB, 585x332px
>>37287416
>got here in 2014
>thinks he's an expert on classic /r9k/
>>
File: 1495090197262.png (46KB, 250x222px) Image search: [Google]
1495090197262.png
46KB, 250x222px
>>37289044
>Do you like Oreos
No, they're the worst cookies on the planet. americans even have a whole meme about how you lick the cream off, throw away the biscuits. but the thing is, once you've tried good cream, that shit will also be inedible.
vanilla ice cream is fine. that shit you sell in CARDBOARD CONTAINERS at your supermarkets is complete dogshit.
So dogshit combined with dogshit put on a stick sounds like dogshit.
>>37289064
>>
>>37289233
no butthole, the cookie is the best part.
>>
>>37289170

I was talking about 2014 and onward, FAGGOT.
>>
>>37287285
attention

women will always find a way to make things about them
>>
>>37289487
right, but OP might be referring to CLASSIC /r9k/
>>
>>37287350
some girls too are just struggling
not to give up on life and want to rot in the company of others like them. what's wrong with that? how does it make them "shallow"?
>>
>>37289805
Did you even fucking read his post?
not greg
>>
Women are in denial and don't want to admit that the stuff here is exactly what every man is thinking while he's talking to a woman. Just because he's not saying it to her face doesn't mean that he's not thinking it.
They want to live with the illusion that there are good men out there.
>>
>>37288573
>misogyny and racism are the least robot traits

HAHAHAHHAHA

kill yourself my cucked friend
>>
>>37290279
First off, learn the definition of cucked. Secondly, yes they are nu/r9k/ traits. Fuck, a simple look through the archives would tell you this
>>
>>37290220
there are good men out there, but any interaction with a woman will lead the honest ones to think these thoughts.
they bring it on themselves.
>>
File: tumblr9k.jpg (101KB, 402x860px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr9k.jpg
101KB, 402x860px
>>37290334
I wouldn't say racism is a "robot" trait, but I will say we used to not get our panties in a bunch over someone saying racist stuff occasionally. we kind of just went with it for the edginess or ignored it.
it's only with the influx of women that there's suddenly a backlash against it.
misogyny has always been a part of robot culture though.
>>
Women ruin everything they touch. It's a fact of life.
>>
"Through the badlands of Wyoming
I killed everything in my path"
>>
>>37287350
What in the fuck, people are reposting what I said the other day near exactly word for word?
Glad I helped articulate peoples feelings.
>>
Fucking bump for the interest
>>
File: 1490569240618.jpg (64KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1490569240618.jpg
64KB, 640x640px
>>37290279
nah fuck you

kindly go back to sucking vladimir putins cum out of president orangatauns butthole
>>
>>37288415
>nice revisionist history there, faggot

Yup; just a bunch of redditors trying to re-write the past. The board has always been anti-reddit.
>>
>>37293913
Racism existed long before Trump, and a lot of racists actually don't like trump anymore.
Why when people bring up racism your mind goes to that and some retarded flimsy leftist tinfoil conspiracy shows what a tribal leftist mush minded faggot you are.
(And not that you'll believe me but I actually did not even vote for trump. Didn't vote for Clinton either.)
>>
>>37293913
>nah fuck you
You sound like a woman, a black, or numale redditor
>>
Women are the scum of the earth and a female holocaust needs to happen as soon as we get artificial wombs down. Maybe we can keep a certain amount of women in a sealed off area but they can't mingle with the general population.
>>
>>37293913
That's quite an emotional response.
/r9k/ may not have been genuinely racist but there were quite a few edgelords and most of us just went with it cause we weren't nearly as emotional as you.
>>
>>37294290
>I don't contribute anything of value to society but I'm better than some women I've never met but I've read about on a Hungarian Shoeshinig board
>>
>>37294336
>hurrdurr i was only pretending to be retarded

>>37294165
all 3 and more
>>
>>37295509
Do you even understand the meme you just used? It's when someone admits to trolling and people suspect he's lying to avoid looking like the faggot that he now realizes he was being. I did not do this, as I was never trolling and never looked like a faggot.
All I was saying was that you gave a very emotional comment in response to others who suggested the idea that there were racists on /r9k/, and I was just saying, while /r9k/ may never have been that GENUINELY racist, there were quite a few edgelords here always, and some genuine racists here and there, but most of us didn't care and get our panties in a bunch over it. Only recently does there seem to be an influx of anti-racist backlash, and that correlates with the influx of normies and women who can't handle seeing offensive stuff.
>>
>>37295509
that's not how that goes you fucking idiot newfag gas yourself
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.