[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How old are you anons? 61 year old schizo reporting in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2178.jpg (23KB, 390x352px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2178.jpg
23KB, 390x352px
How old are you anons?
61 year old schizo reporting in
>>
>>37287074
Get out grandpa
>>
golf club is not here old man
>>
>>37287074
Please stay grandpa.
How did you get here?
>>
>>37287074
Grace us with a timestamped pic of face?
>>
>>37287074
22 yo schitzo.

Does it get any better?
>>
>>37287142
Sorry I'm dyslexic. I wred the post wrong.
>>
38yr old single father

Women are trash
>>
>>37287127
I've been on 4chan since 2004. I'm a khv so naturally I go on this board frequently
>>37287142
What do you think
>>
>>37287180
Be strong, you are the change in this fucked up world.
>>
I really want to believe but some proof would be nice.
>>
>>37287195
Thanks. It's not easy; I have $4 to my name for the next 3 days but at least I have food for my son to eat until then.
>>
>>37287180
how is your kid(s)
do you consider children will become better without a woman's influence?
>>
>>37287074
Don't the symptoms of schizo get better over time?
I used to have auditory hallucinations of whispering and trees moving, and also a very weird feel in my body as a kid but it stopped when I turned 9 for some reason.
Could it have been connected to schizophrenia? I read schizo experiences and they were very similar to my experience but shizo isn't supposed to go away.
>>
File: 1454437918532.jpg (3KB, 115x125px) Image search: [Google]
1454437918532.jpg
3KB, 115x125px
>>37287074
36 neckbeard weeaboo wizard scum of the universe standing by

>>37287256

Jesus fuck, how did you reach that point and how much of subhuman garbage must the mother be if someone like you got custody?
>>
>>37287401
I have 1 son, he's 2yrs old next month. I kinda wish he had a mother to grow up with, and that I could give him the proper family dynamics. I don't know how good of a father I'll be but all I can do is hope he understands.
>>
>>37287429
i fucking loathe people who are oh noo i have schizophrenia if something unusual happens
K Y S
>>
Elder Shitposter
>>
Complimentary bump
>>
>>37287476
I was just asking anon, no need to be rude.
Hallucinating whispers every day for years and entering a catatonic state for hours on most nights isn't the same as "something unusual happened tee hee"
>>
>>37287456
I love you. I hope your son sees it my way and loves you to.

I wish my dad felt the same. Dude shamed and disowned me on my birthday for being a Virgin after 10 years of silence.
>>
>>37287434
I can only work when I put him into daycare. I don't like doing that often as I don't want to miss those early years together. I try to scrape by what I can between us. The mother more or less ghosted me when he was 6 months saying she didn't want her life to be this way and that she has bigger plans than being a stay at home mum. Haven't heard from her since.
>>
20 year old, also think im developing schizophrenia. Any advice?
>>
>>37287534
Fucking roasties man.
If you have a pc and a spare $200 buy an rx470 video card and start mining ethereum. You have to look up a few tutorials to get started, but once you got it done it should give you around $100 a month.
>>
>>37287534

Well that's quite a trainwreck, best of luck and do your best to raise him decently.
>>
>>37287531
Your dad sounds like a piece of shit, no offence. That's a pretty horrible thing to get uppity about. Then again my father just ignored me and left me to do my own thing until I moved out.
>>37287635
I have a GTX 1060 I got on sale due to a discount error on an eBay seller that let me get it at over 70% off. I wouldn't even have a clue where to start on mining or such. Any links?
>>37287686
Yea, you're telling me. I should be graduating this year. Not that I would trade it, my son is basically a giant ball of light in my life. It's 4am and even now I'm just smiling while nursing him back to sleep.
>>
>>37287534
these hoes ain't loyal
>>37287756
good dad anon
>>
>>37287598
It's a wild ride so if there's anything you wanna do, do it while you still have your sanity
>>
>>37287756
Nvidia cards are not very good at mining for some reason, but the 1060 is still profitable.
You need a miner program, a mining pool and an eth wallet. I'm only just getting started with mining next month so I couldn't recommend a good miner or pool, but myetherwallet is a good way to store your eth.
There are tons of step by step tutorials and yt videos on this though and you already have the card so it's going to be easy to get started.
When cashing out use coinbase to cash out to your bank account. You have to pay income taxes on that though.
>>
Honory bump for the elder of this board
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.